Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay LET'S FACE IT

PhilANThropi-
St

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

****ing fatties and loving it since he was a teen

THIS ****TY SITE ISN’T ABOUT ROLEPLAYING EMOS OR CAMWHORES

IT’S JUST ANOTHER OUTLET FOR BORED TEENAGERS TO THROW INSULTS AT EACH OTHER

THE USERBASE IS TOO SMALL. PARANOIA ABOUT ALTS IS RIFE, AND THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH OPPOSING KLANS TO MAKE IT INTERESTING

OH, AND PEOPLE LIKE WILD-**** ARE GIVEN ALL THE ATTENTION THEY CRAVE

EVEN THE TROLLS ARE BEING TROLLED

AND THERE ARE THREE TYPES OF PEOPLE WHO PLAY THIS GAME

THE PEOPLE THAT PLAY IT WITHOUT ALL THE ****TY “BUGS” PEOPLE KEEP FINDING… PEOPLE WHO PLAY IT WITH ALL THE BUGS THAT ARE AROUND, AND PEOPLE WHO DON’T PLAY ITBECAUSE IN FACT IT IS A TERRIBLY **** GAME AND YOU SHOULD KILL YOURSELF FOR PLAYING IT

MC Ban edit: This thread was moved to Game Discussion after the OP was already in all-caps. No penalty bumessed. But going forward (from my post below where it’s moved) we need to follow Game Discussion rules. Thx.

Sux2BU

Level 10 Troll

Sucky sucky 2 dolla!!!

Well, more non-troll rp would be a good thing. SRSLY’s been trying to push that, but you may have a point about the userbase being too small. Also, May is apparently a sucky month for a lot of people.

Any ideas on how to liven things up?

PhilANThropi-
St

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

Sux2BU Posted:

Well, more non-troll rp would be a good thing. SRSLY’s been trying to push that, but you may have a point about the userbase being too small. Also, May is apparently a sucky month for a lot of people.

NO, IT’S NOT MY JOB TO, IT’S MY JOB TO WHINE ABOUT IT

AND I HATE TO SAY IT, BUT 99% OF THE “TROLLS” HERE ARE NOT ROLEPLAYING. THEY’RE JUST HAVING FUN MAKING OTHER PEOPLE’S INTERNET LIFE THAT LITTLE BIT MORE DIFFICULT

PhilANThropiSt edited this message on 05/23/2008 4:51PM

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

when i post in the irl forums i have to roleplay being a nice person

Natalie Petr-
ov

Avatar: 30861 2010-01-24 16:36:34 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Queen of Hats and enjoy

One issue, RP-wise at least, is that we have countless emos, camwhores, and re-res who RP as . . . trolls.

As a result, there’s fifty people RPing as trolls (whether good RP or not) to every one or so RPing as an emo, a camwhore, or a re-re. While people have the right to RP as they wish (obviously), I think that it does throw off the RP in this game.

Paranoia about alts is fine, in my opinion — currently, you can check voting ratios to see if someone is an alt of someone else; however, I’d like to see that particular check removed altogether. What’s wrong with not knowing which alt belongs to which person?

The userbase will grow with time — this website’s just hit a “growing pains” point where we’re waiting for Episode 2, and the resultant influx of new folk and old folk returning. Hopefully, by the time Episode 2 hits, the rest of the website will be able to support people’s interest as well, and thus keep more folks around.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

PhilANThropiSt Posted:

AND I HATE TO SAY IT, BUT 99% OF THE “TROLLS” HERE ARE NOT ROLEPLAYING. THEY’RE JUST HAVING FUN MAKING OTHER PEOPLE’S INTERNET LIFE THAT LITTLE BIT MORE DIFFICULT

You do include yourself in that percentage, yes?

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Sux2BU Posted:

CZ needs to add new in-game material from time-to-time. Nothing to push Episode 2 back significantly, but maybe a new sidequest or some new items in the shop from time to time would keep people more interested.

Personally, I’d like to see a new store where you can buy abilities with Flezz. That way, they could add new abilities here and there, without people needing haxlrose to get them.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Natalie Posted:

One issue, RP-wise at least, is that we have countless emos, camwhores, and re-res who RP as . . . trolls.

There used to be a lot of Camwhore/Emo roleplay, but I think it died off because people have just gotten bored of the game. Forumbuildr, Domination, etc., just aren’t doing enough to keep players playing.

Natalie Petr-
ov

Avatar: 30861 2010-01-24 16:36:34 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Queen of Hats and enjoy

L2 Posted:

There used to be a lot of Camwhore/Emo roleplay, but I think it died off because people have just gotten bored of the game. Forumbuildr, Domination, etc., just aren’t doing enough to keep players playing.

I actually went through the camwhore and emo forums and there’s never really been that many people who were consistently RPing in character vs. trolls consistently RPing in character. I think that it has died off, absolutely, but I’m not sure it was that vibrant to begin with, all things considered.

Dr_Kraid

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Emo Kid

OH GOD MY AVATAR IS HAUNTED

L2 Posted:

no, fabulous person

it’s because emo/camwhore rping is as boring as ****

PhilANThropi-
St

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

MC Banhammer Posted:

You do include yourself in that percentage, yes?

OF COURSE

I’M NOT ROLEPLAYING AT ALL

THE REASON THERE IS A SERIOUS LACK OF EMO AND CAMWHORE ROLEPLAYERS, IS BECAUSE MOST PEOPLE AREN’T ROLEPLAYING, THAT’S THE POINT I’M TRYING TO GET ACROSS

AND FOR THOSE WHO DO LIKE ROLEPLAYING, WHO THE **** WANTS TO PRETEND TO BE A CRYING LITTLE ASIAN BOY WHEN THEY CAN BE A BIG BAD NAM VET?

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

BirdofPrey Posted:

when i post in the irl forums i have to roleplay being a nice person

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

There’s only so much role-playing you can do as a camwhore when the trolls (you know which ones I’m talking about) derive so much pleasure from exposing them as a males, and by finding the websites where they got their pictures.

The trolls have to be willing to let other people play as their clbumes without spoiling the illusion if we’re ever going to succeed in getting other-clbum role-playing.

PhilANThropi-
St

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

Dr_Kraid Posted:

it’s because emo/camwhore rping is as boring as ****

EXACTLY

Lucinda Sher-
wood

[Team Shortbus]

Level 16 Hacker

Jack Chick's Biggest Fan

Dear Mr. Banhammer,

I don’t like to tell anyone how to do their job, especially when I don’t know how you do these things myself, but perhaps you could move this thread to the Game Discussion room. That way, if people wanted to seriously discuss this thing they call “role-playing,” they could do so without having to play a role. Oh, dear, I hope that makes sense. I forgot to take one of my pills last night before bed, and this whole day I’ve just been so confused!

With all Christian love,

Mrs. Lucinda Sherwood

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

I think one part of the problem is that there are a million different ways to **** someone off, while it’s fairly challenging to RP a camwhore or emo kid without just repeating the “Post pictures/complain about life” over and over. I would even suggest limiting the SRSLY RP’ing contest to Emos, Camwhores, and Re-re’s to act as sort of an incentive to role-play one of those characters well.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Lucinda Sherwood Posted:

Dear Mr. Banhammer,

I don’t like to tell anyone how to do their job, especially when I don’t know how you do these things myself, but perhaps you could move this thread to the Game Discussion room. That way, if people wanted to seriously discuss this thing they call “role-playing,” they could do so without having to play a role. Oh, dear, I hope that makes sense. I forgot to take one of my pills last night before bed, and this whole day I’ve just been so confused!

With all Christian love,

Mrs. Lucinda Sherwood

Dear Mrs. Sherwood,

I was merely waiting to see which direction the thread took before bumigning it a permanent home. I’m pleased to see such honest discussion, even from the trolls, so after conferring with my partner, I will indeed move it there.

Please don’t take “conferring with my partner” as an affront to your religion. If you do, I’ll gladly discuss it with you back in an appropriate role-playing forum.

Sincerely,

Mr. Banhammer

PhilANThropi-
St

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

MC Banhammer Posted:

Dear Mrs. Sherwood,

I was merely waiting to see which direction the thread took before bumigning it a permanent home. I’m pleased to see such honest discussion, even from the trolls, so after conferring with my partner, I will indeed move it there.

Please don’t take “conferring with my partner” as an affront to your religion. If you do, I’ll gladly discuss it with you back in an appropriate role-playing forum.

Sincerely,

Mr. Banhammer

GREAT, BUT I’M STILL USING BOLD CAPS

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Avatar: Heat Seeking Moisture Missile's Avatar

Level 10 Troll

AKA Throbbing Thrill Hammer, Rod of God, and male reproductive organ

PhilANThropiSt Posted:

NO, IT’S NOT MY JOB TO, IT’S MY JOB TO WHINE ABOUT IT

I realize that this comment was largely aimed at me.

The funny thing is, I actually agree with you comepletely.

I have tried repeatedly to do just as you have said here, tried to simply RP.

But NO MATTER what I say or do, even if what I said, was a direct quote from you yourself, or one of the other “respected” TSB members or posters, I have been attacked and told how lame I am and how lame what I posted was.

I have even gone so far, as to mimic exactly, the trolling methods used by several of the “respected” players here, using direct quotes, which got big laffs, when it was first said or done, and been told how stupid it was, when I did it.

In fact, I have done this quite intentionally to prove a point.

The point is basically exactly what you have said here.

Not to point fingers, but to be quite honest, TSB has been largely responsible for what you are complaining about.

Firstly, because as I was first starting this game, first posting your klan attacked me, en mbum, no matter what I said or did, and the more your Klan attacked me, the more others joined in, because you, or BOP or Nana, said I was “lame”.

Your Klan has dominated flamebate, to the point that, unless, you are considered “cool” by your klan, you will forever be labled a “lame poster” and everyone will jump on board and attack that poster, to try and not get the “lame” label.

I realize that you do not credit me with the intellect to have strategically planned a way to prove this point, but in fact, I have dogreat timesented all of this in KPC forums, I have announced which tactics I was going to use, (admittedly most of them were direct rip offs of TSB tactics), just to prove the same basic point that you are making.

I have used direct quotes of things which you yourself said, which EVERYONE said was ****ing hilarious, when you said it, and when I said it, everyone told me it was gay or lame.

I even caught you telling me how gay something I said was, and you were the person who I was quoting.

Again, I have dogreat timesented all of this to prove a point, one which basically echoes what you said.

Vuron

Avatar: 4928 2011-07-31 00:39:10 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Emo Kid

Vile serpent! I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

As discussed in IDC a klan or even small collection of people willing to give up their competitive advantage to help n00bs would be a mbumive help in keeping people playing past the end of episode 1.

That means people should be willing to share info about good builds, good strategies for beating forums, how to win at domination, etc. Some aspects of the game like forumbuildr and incit are much more difficult to provide guidance on but I imagine some people could take a shot at it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!