Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help Stuck early on, please help. Spoilers.

FarmerFuzzy1-

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I got the mission to get pictures of Yuriko-chan covered in egg whites and bread crumbs. When I sTalked to her, she blocked me. Then I tried talking to Anonymous, but he went offline without giving any new info. Now Shallow Esophagus is afk and so is Futanari-moe. I tried searching for relevant terms in Sentrillion, but came up with nothing. I have no other missions since pwning denture chat and dr jojo’s. What am I missing?

E: Just checked Tubmail. I never saw a new mail notification. Is there one?
FarmerFuzzy138 edited this message on 11/05/2007 9:15AM

midge

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Talk to Cutiepie.

dRAgon_HItlEr

[Team AWESOME]

Level 5 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

Yes, and remember he is an old man when you talk to him.

Vagitarian

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Troll

Im a stupid ****wad

I’m stuck a bit later…
I’ve put theXSS code on the two forums, but Esphogus won’t talk to me anymore. WTC?

FarmerFuzzy1-

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

If you’re ever stuck, check tubmail. If there is nothing new, then check sTalk for any new people you haven’t talked to yet.

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

you possibly need to xss or fbo more forums before you get the next storyline quest.
Cubear edited this message on 11/07/2007 2:01AM

Manny

Level 22 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

FarmerFuzzy138 Posted:

I got the mission to get pictures of Yuriko-chan covered in egg whites and bread crumbs. When I sTalked to her, she blocked me. Then I tried talking to Anonymous, but he went offline without giving any new info. Now Shallow Esophagus is afk and so is Futanari-moe. I tried searching for relevant terms in Sentrillion, but came up with nothing. I have no other missions since pwning denture chat and dr jojo’s. What am I missing?

E: Just checked Tubmail. I never saw a new mail notification. Is there one?

I am having the same problem, but I have no one new in my sTalk (cutiepie isn’t there) and I have no tubmails, at all.

Sulevis

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Same problem here. I really have no clue how to get the XSS.

xX_H0LY_D1V3-
R_Xx

Level 9 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

General hint: If you are stuck, do all the missions available, speak to every contact, pwn every forum, post code, and check your tubmail. Hey i just made a walk through for the whole game there.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Sulevis Posted:

Same problem here. I really have no clue how to get the XSS.

This afternoon I broke some stuff by accident and some tubmail that should have gone out didn’t. You guys missed a couple of important tubmails which have now gone through. Sorry about this!

John Dyne

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

I don’t know if I’m stuck, either.

I deployed the XSS to the two forums I have available, and Doctor O got ahold of me and wanted to know about about Shallow Esophagus.

That’s all well and good, but I chose to help while staying loyal to SE. I had my forums visit reset but I haven’t gotten any tubmail or anything in regards to what I’m supposed to do, and I THINK he said something about looking up SE, but searching for info on him comes up a blank.

Any help?

PANCAKES

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

John Dyne Posted:

I deployed the XSS to the two forums I have available, and Doctor O got ahold of me and wanted to know about about Shallow Esophagus.

That’s all well and good, but I chose to help while staying loyal to SE. I had my forums visit reset but I haven’t gotten any tubmail or anything in regards to what I’m supposed to do, and I THINK he said something about looking up SE, but searching for info on him comes up a blank.

Any help?

I chose to tell him, and now i have no missions and the forums are deployed. no one will talk to me either. :wtc:

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

/\ /\

Check your tubmails guys, I think you’ll find the necessary thing to continue now.

PANCAKES

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Evil Trout Posted:

/\ /\

Check your tubmails guys, I think you’ll find the necessary thing to continue now.

Myasia

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I’ve actually been having problems in this area too.

I cybered with CutiePie and he said he’d be sending me some pictures and to check my mail.

That was early yesterday and I’ve still never received anything in my TubMail.

Has anyone else had this problem? I’m not sure what to do.

DemonNick

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

John Dyne Posted:

Any help?

I’ve got the exact same problem. I think I’m going to file a bug report about it if it goes on another day.

Maestro

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

hmm, how does one advance after the KKK-mission?

I gather from the answers here that I’m supposed to join the FBO and start pwning on their behalf, but I already talked to Nordstrom and asked him about joining. Now he won’t talk to me anymore, and neither will any of the other contacts.

I have XSS’d all available forums, did all other missions, have no new Tubmail.

Will the dude contact me again later or do I need to do something special to gain his attention again?

kinky_gerl87

[the abyss]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Maestro Posted:

hmm, how does one advance after the KKK-mission?

I gather from the answers here that I’m supposed to join the FBO and start pwning on their behalf, but I already talked to Nordstrom and asked him about joining. Now he won’t talk to me anymore, and neither will any of the other contacts.

I have XSS’d all available forums, did all other missions, have no new Tubmail.

Will the dude contact me again later or do I need to do something special to gain his attention again?

If you’ve already joined up, just wait until the next rollover and you should be getting a Tubmail.

Maestro

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Okay, thanks Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!