Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 3 So, this has happened twice in a row now...

Kella

Level 12 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I’ve lost two forum visits over this…

first time, while I was trying to pwn the furry forum, i lost a vial of tears because it gave me “There was an error while trying to consume that item in this area, you may wish to refresh the forum, you will not lose a forum visit.” ... only it didn’t refresh my tears but it still took the item from my inventory as if I’d used it. ... As a result, I died because I couldn’t do anything but bang my head on the keyboard.

Next: I’m trying it again. I’ve already sold my computer and bought an iprune so that I can buy 4 more +100 ego pills, and 5 vials of tears (in case it happens again)... I’m one thread away from winning the forum, and the same error happens again, only this time with my LAST happy pill. ... I got hit, I died.

... Not pleased. Is there a way I can get those back? (I’m now completely broke from ppwning the last of my valuables to try to beat this mission to make cash, and those back-to-back bugs have eaten my chances…Log in to see images!

I LOST AN STEROIDS TONGIHT FRUM DE SMAE ERROR.

crotchbiter_-
the_flaccid

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

I lost a smileprin XR and died as a result. I reported the failure to bug reporter.

It broke my 12+ streak. This is really killing my chances to get the new 28 e-peen.

iIRZ

[Team Shortbus]

Level 7 Troll

iIRZ is a funny fine upstanding member of society, which is to say that he did WTC and your mom

God forbid you lose fictional items.

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Had the same error on my alt, for my main this isn’t such a problem (I can stock up) but for those trying to complete ep1 it sucks if you’ve invested your last   in consumables to advance and it gets wasted.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

ET says this is now fixed. As of this morning.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Yup thanks to everyone who reported it. We should be cool now!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!