Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Boobs im cofnused an wnodering

PATHETIC-SONG

Level 8 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

I personally think this is just a feeble attempt of her to get others to beg her for naked pics.

PATHETIC-SONG edited this message on 04/23/2008 5:45AM

Willing and able.

evilhamster

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

PATHETIC-SONG Posted:

I personally think this is just a feeble attempt of her to get others to beg her for naked pics.

Yes, I think they said that:

Jezebel Posted:

... according to Paglia, “Woman is the dominant sex. Men have to do all sorts of stuff to prove that they are worthy of woman’s attention.”

Help!

I’m a lesbian trapped inside a mans body!!

narth

Level 10 Troll

Unfunny fabulous person

That “woman is the dominant sex” is basically a way of saying “we want all the good stuff that comes with equality, but we want to keep the perks of inequality”. Or simply “i’m a whore, and a yhypocrite and at some point I feel afoul of some woman's genitals who used me and now I blame all men for the combined results of this man’s actions and my stupidity” or perhaps “I just want it both ways”.

AMIRITE?

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

narth Posted:

”I just want it both ways”.

I’d like to meet a woman who just wants it both ways. For dinner and drinks.

That’s really my pic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sxxy_Saide_69

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

awww, poor escher! i agre wit evry1 who sed u shuld do wut maeks u happy!!1! if u feel emty insid u shuld make sur ur gitng enuff food tho. n i agree wit whoevr sed if its teh men thats bothrng u, u shuld ttly just send ur pics 2 teh gurlz, cuz we can aprciat u in ways men cant evn dreams of. i also agree thta women r bettr than men, cuz, u no, we haev mammary glands n thye dont. n we can maek them nawt b abl 2 think nytim we want just by showng them our mammary glands, but it taks a specal kind of man 2 maek us weak in teh knees. 2 inchs dont cut it.

Summergirl_94 Posted:

Does someone have a link to a “re-Intelligencer” of sorts? My head hurts trying to make sense of this ****Log in to see images!

ur a camwhore who cant spaek camwhore? r u sur ur a real camwhore?

im such a whore Log in to see images!

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

tanhk u 2 every1 whos relpied so far- i apreicate all of ur opinins an deifintely want moar adivce. Log in to see images!

narth Posted:

That “woman is the dominant sex” is basically a way of saying “we want all the good stuff that comes with equality, but we want to keep the perks of inequality”. Or simply “i’m a whore, and a yhypocrite and at some point I feel afoul of some woman's genitals who used me and now I blame all men for the combined results of this man’s actions and my stupidity” or perhaps “I just want it both ways”.

AMIRITE?

i cna unnersatnd wat ur sayin heer, an i do wory taht im tryin 2 haev it both ways – al teh attntin i had b4 w/o havin 2 do anythin 2 ern it. an wile taht sounds fun Log in to see images!

but i wory abut wether wat im doin is hrutin otehr womn as well – am i “darging down teh discurze” by bein so open w miself???? Log in to see images!

here 2 maek u happy, an 2 be maed happy by u! Log in to see images!
xoxoxLog in to see images!

Queeb

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Oh Escher! I unndestanz your internal conflict! Iffn’n u take rilly artistic photos, than yuo’re expressing your emotions instead o’ degrading urslef… try artsy-phartsy angles en crazy lighting. + allways ask phor som compensation zo Taht your wrk wont b the onley reward. If thae want pics of you, mkae shure you git 1 of them 1st! That wai you’re keeping it all economical an stuff!!!

gabeisfalkin-
sweet

Level 12 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

gender is a societal construct imposed on sex. that is, we’re born male or female, but we make ourselves a man or a woman. and if you read like judith butler, she talks about how “female” in that sense is a state of physicality, whereas male is something more. lol, ‘m probably mispeaking myself. but… the thing is, with feminism… no one really agrees what feminism is. all the different waves of it disagree with each other. some feminists think men and women should be equal, some feminist think women are better than men. feminism isn’t just your one stop shot for misandry.

i say, be what you want to be and do what you wnat to do. if you genuinely enjoy your beauty and showing everyone, then keep doing it—and tubmail me some pix. if you feel ashamed of yourself when you do that, or you like being a bit less cammy more, then do that. it’s only when you start or stop doing something beucse it’s the “feminist” thing to do or the “gender-conforming” thing to do that you create problems.

don’t be a slave to your gender. i mean, look at me. i’m a guy but my favorite colors are pink and black, and i write all my sad stories on pink paper. i used to get beat up in school, but then i amde friends and they started protecting me. now i just write sad poetry about what happened to me when i was little. people alays tell me it’s really “gay” to write poetry and call me all sorts of horrible names, but it doesn’t bother me (once im done crying and cutting myself anyway). i know the truth about my sexuality, and as for my gender… well, forget my gender, it doesnt matter to me.

but some people can’t do that.

idk. in the words of the bard, “to thine own self be true.” you know the answers your looking for, you just have to realize it.

i would put some of my poetry in my sig, but then you would make fun of it and i would cry more.

-Gabriel I. Falkinsweet

——

emo is sad moe!!!11

friskymommy

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Escher, hun, were those girls ugly? because I’m guessing they probably were. I’ve been around awhile and some women and girls like nothing more than to make others as miserable as they are. There’s always going to be girls that are jealous of how beautiful us beautiful women are and they want to make us feel bad, act mean to guys, and be as ugly as they are. don’t like them drag you down to their level.

noSEXjustKIT-
TEN

[Arsenal of Ninjacr-
acy
]

Level 26 Camwhore

“Playmate of the Month”

SRSYL, i know everyone will ask u if those grls r fat or what but trust me i learned about it in college. its tru that guys will just think of u as an object if u put up those pics n they wont wanna talk 2 u nemore…but i learned in college the reason 4 it is that most girls r 2 prudish n if everyone put up pics of themselves then the world wood b way more free about it n also guys wood talk 2 u again.

from 1 college girl 2 another, dont stop putting those up, don’t quit ur day job.

xTROLLx

[Island of Avalon]

Level 13 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Dear Fellow Pawns;

Since November 1st, 1993 I have lived a lie that I can no longer go on with. I have started each of the last 5287 days by convincing myself that McDonald’s would bring back the Double ZestaBurger—if only for a limited time and at only select locations. It was the only way I could get myself out of bed and through the day.

Alas, I can no longer lie to myself about my future. I now accept that it is bleak. I do not control my destiny, nor my happiness. Like all of you, I am just a pawn in McDonald’s global marketing plan. The same company that has returned the McRib 525 limited times in the last 14 years has never given my well-being a second thought.

Well, congratulations, you win. McDonald’s 1, MasterBaiter 0. You have killed my will, spirit and soul; now my body will follow.

Luckily, I will be going to a better place. A place where my happiness won’t be controlled by a multi-national conglomeration of fry cooks in cheap suits. While my body will be buried in the same ground where Ray Kroc’s is surely spinning; my soul will be with his in heaven. Not here in purgatory controlled by the whims of MBA’s from Hamburger U.

Together Ray and I will forever feast on that delicious ambrosia, the Double Zesta Burger.

Sincerely,

MasterBaiter

P.S. Tell everyone I’m not psychotic

All fled—all done, so lift me on the pyre;

The feast is over, and the lamps expire.

Robert E. Howard, writer, d. June 11, 1936, from his suicide note

The_Fact_Is

[SRSLY]

Level 14 Permanoob

“/b/tard ”

MasterBaiter Posted:

Dear Fellow Pawns;

Since November 1st, 1993 I have lived a lie that I can no longer go on with. I have started each of the last 5287 days by convincing myself that McDonald’s would bring back the Double ZestaBurger—if only for a limited time and at only select locations. It was the only way I could get myself out of bed and through the day.

Alas, I can no longer lie to myself about my future. I now accept that it is bleak. I do not control my destiny, nor my happiness. Like all of you, I am just a pawn in McDonald’s global marketing plan. The same company that has returned the McRib 525 limited times in the last 14 years has never given my well-being a second thought.

Well, congratulations, you win. McDonald’s 1, MasterBaiter 0. You have killed my will, spirit and soul; now my body will follow.

Luckily, I will be going to a better place. A place where my happiness won’t be controlled by a multi-national conglomeration of fry cooks in cheap suits. While my body will be buried in the same ground where Ray Kroc’s is surely spinning; my soul will be with his in heaven. Not here in purgatory controlled by the whims of MBA’s from Hamburger U.

Together Ray and I will forever feast on that delicious ambrosia, the Double Zesta Burger.

Sincerely,

MasterBaiter

P.S. Tell everyone I’m not psychotic

I ****ING KNEW IT

all goes according to theory Log in to see images!

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Sxxy_Saide_69 Posted:

ur a camwhore who cant spaek camwhore? r u sur ur a real camwhore?

I like to look nice, that’s why I don’t type like a retard? I want people to like me!

evilhamster

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Escher Posted:

but i wory abut wether wat im doin is hrutin otehr womn as well – am i “darging down teh discurze” by bein so open w miself???? Log in to see images!

Just always remember one thing-

You are unique, just like everybody else Log in to see images!

And I wouldn’t worry about that feminist thing- You would just be trading making guys happy to making manly girls happy.

Like I said b4- you should really only concern yourself with making you happy.

Help!

I’m a lesbian trapped inside a mans body!!

Kerridwen_Ka-
li

Level 29 Emo Kid

I HEART CANADIANS!

Marcos El Malo Posted:

I’m really confused, as this is in general role playing and is written IC, but it has me wondering . . . . Escher, you don’t need to do anything to be loved. We love you for your mind. Your dirty, filthy mind.

esch, you should ignore this horrible troll. you don’t have a filthy mind — he does. you have a pure spirit, so pure it’s sometimes even difficult for me to bear its radiance. i seek the dark, but your spirit illuminates all the dark corners and alleys of this little section of cyberspace.

i respect your efforts to get in touch with your powerful womynspirit, and encourage you to pursue it further.

help me

Natalya

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Summergirl_94 Posted:

I like to look nice, that’s why I don’t type like a retard? I want people to like me!

it’s a shame that you want people to like you when no one does.

You choke behind a smile / A fake behind the fear

Kerridwen_Ka-
li

Level 29 Emo Kid

I HEART CANADIANS!

Jezebel Posted:

it’s a shame that you want people to like you when no one does.

that’s why i don’t want people to like me now.

help me

Natalie Petr-
ov

Avatar: 30861 2010-01-24 16:36:34 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Queen of Hats and enjoy

Kerridwen_Kali Posted:

that’s why i don’t want people to like me now.

Aww, Kerridwen, I like you!

mary misanth-
rope

Level 35 Emo Kid

Second Best mammary glands on Forumwarz

Jezebel Posted:

Escher, i tell you this as i’ve told you before — it’s as Camille Paglia says: “Beauty is our weapon against nature; by it we make objects, giving them limit, symmetry, proportion. Beauty halts and freezes the melting flux of nature.” your looks should never be used for any purpose other than as you see fit. that’s not to say you shouldn’t use them — Paglia again states that “Pursuit and seduction are the essence of sexuality. it’s part of the sizzle.” what that does mean, though, is that, again according to Paglia, “Woman is the dominant sex. Men have to do all sorts of stuff to prove that they are worthy of woman’s attention.”

you shouldn’t be doing anything for the men. they should be doing things for you.

This post made me cream my panties. I’d go gay for you. Log in to see images!

Suck my left one.

friskymommy

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Kerridwen_Kali Posted:

esch, you should ignore this horrible troll. you don’t have a filthy mind — he does. you have a pure spirit, so pure it’s sometimes even difficult for me to bear its radiance. i seek the dark, but your spirit illuminates all the dark corners and alleys of this little section of cyberspace.

i respect your efforts to get in touch with your powerful womynspirit, and encourage you to pursue it further.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!