Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

gabeisfalkin-
sweet

Level 12 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

gender is a societal construct imposed on sex. that is, we’re born male or female, but we make ourselves a man or a woman. and if you read like judith butler, she talks about how “female” in that sense is a state of physicality, whereas male is something more. lol, ‘m probably mispeaking myself. but… the thing is, with feminism… no one really agrees what feminism is. all the different waves of it disagree with each other. some feminists think men and women should be equal, some feminist think women are better than men. feminism isn’t just your one stop shot for misandry.

i say, be what you want to be and do what you wnat to do. if you genuinely enjoy your beauty and showing everyone, then keep doing it—and tubmail me some pix. if you feel ashamed of yourself when you do that, or you like being a bit less cammy more, then do that. it’s only when you start or stop doing something beucse it’s the “feminist” thing to do or the “gender-conforming” thing to do that you create problems.

don’t be a slave to your gender. i mean, look at me. i’m a guy but my favorite colors are pink and black, and i write all my sad stories on pink paper. i used to get beat up in school, but then i amde friends and they started protecting me. now i just write sad poetry about what happened to me when i was little. people alays tell me it’s really “gay” to write poetry and call me all sorts of horrible names, but it doesn’t bother me (once im done crying and cutting myself anyway). i know the truth about my sexuality, and as for my gender… well, forget my gender, it doesnt matter to me.

but some people can’t do that.

idk. in the words of the bard, “to thine own self be true.” you know the answers your looking for, you just have to realize it.

i would put some of my poetry in my sig, but then you would make fun of it and i would cry more.

-Gabriel I. Falkinsweet

——

emo is sad moe!!!11

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!