Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Boobs im cofnused an wnodering

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

mary misanthrope Posted:

This post made me cream my panties. I’d go gay for you. Log in to see images!

Me too.

That’s really my pic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Voodoo_Pimpin

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Marcos El Malo Posted:

Me too.

you cant come out of the closet twice

f u

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

evilhamster Posted:

Like I said b4- you should really only concern yourself with making you happy.

btu wat if makin oethr pple happy is wat makes me hapy??? Log in to see images!

queeb Posted:

If thae want pics of you, mkae shure you git 1 of them 1st! That wai you’re keeping it all economical an stuff!!!

wow – taht’s rlly rlly rlly smart!!! Log in to see images!

i gotta tihnk abotu taht but i tihkn its amazin an awesome…. Log in to see images!

here 2 maek u happy, an 2 be maed happy by u! Log in to see images!
xoxoxLog in to see images!

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Escher you should just be glad that people are asking for your pics because no one is asking for mine. Even though I have really high cred and I’m the richest whore in the world and I just won 4 medals in the top bracket.

Edited because I got a nice TM from youLog in to see images! DEAD FAGGOT edited this message on 04/24/2008 11:27AM

Admiral Cran-
kypants

Level 35 Permanoob

“Kapitan Stupidska”

Moar mammary glands Plz!

Admiral Crankypants edited this message on 04/24/2008 11:38AM

xXx-Fallen_A-
ngel-xXx

Level 39 Camwhore

“Lingeriepist”

Dearest Escher, I’m glad to see your emerging social and feminist consciousness. It’s important for anyone to feel that they have control over their own bodies and their interactions with other people. If you feel that you are comfortable with exposing yourself physically as well as emotionally then I congratulate you. However if you feel that continuing to post objectified images of women degrades and demeans yourself then I fully support that position as well. It’s all about finding a balance between what you feel is okay for yourself.

If you are interested in reading up on objectification of women within the media (generally related to cinema but many feminist critics have expanded on this)I would suggest a wikipedia search on Male Gaze. Male Gaze is a thesis developed by Laura Mulvey that explains that through the way we depict women in film and the arts we tend to reduce women to ‘objects’ that are bought and sold. By denying women ‘agency’ we as a society relegate them to a secondary subordinate position.

If you want to read Mulvey’s original article it can be found here

Another lighter take on Male Gaze can be found in this Dinosaur Comics

Of course not every feminist is going to subscribe to Mulvey’s thesis and many including Camille Paglia reject the overwhelming fascination with it. So as always YMMV.

Scargrrrl

Level 20 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Escher Posted:

btu wat if makin oethr pple happy is wat makes me hapy???

You should look into Hedonism Escher, happiness and pleasure are said to be of ultimate importance. Sadly it is a philosophy beyond the reach of emos like me.

“[We] want joyful togetherness, anarchy, epicurean ideas, multifaceted joy, sensuality, diversion, friendship, justice, tolerance, freedom, sexual freedom, sustainability, peace, free access to information, the arts, a cosmopolitan existence, and a world without borders or discrimination, and everything else that is wonderful but not a reality today.”

-The Hedonist Manifesto

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

xXx-Fallen_Angel-xXx Posted:

Another lighter take on Male Gaze can be found in this Dinosaur Comics

Of course not every feminist is going to subscribe to Mulvey’s thesis and many including Camille Paglia reject the overwhelming fascination with it. So as always YMMV.

According to T-Rex, Mulvey was just trolling. What an attention whore!!

That’s really my pic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

xXx-Fallen_A-
ngel-xXx

Level 39 Camwhore

“Lingeriepist”

Marcos El Malo Posted:

According to T-Rex, Mulvey was just trolling. What an attention whore!!

In academia the line between legitimate scholarship and attention-whoring can be a very fine one.

Voodoo_Pimpin

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

xXx-Fallen_Angel-xXx Posted:

In academia the line between legitimate scholarship and attention-whoring can be a very fine one.

your mom wrote an excellent research paper on whoring. i volunteered to be a john.

f u

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

so wat do pple tihnk of queeb’s advise? only postin pics wehn some1 esle posts a pic 2 me? cuz tehn it’d be fare an all, i tihnk.

here 2 maek u happy, an 2 be maed happy by u! Log in to see images!
xoxoxLog in to see images!

Natalie Petr-
ov

Avatar: 30861 2010-01-24 16:36:34 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Queen of Hats and enjoy

I think that would work fine, Escher, as long as you made sure that the approximate same amount of skin showed in each photo.

PENGUCHAN

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

this seems strang 2 a lot of ppl but i thkn the best is 2 look @ anime and manga of women. they r rich wit fantsy and r drawn by men so it’s not lik u r oggling a women plus in the rl wrld women r so boring ;O__________O they only hav blond r blak hair n thy NEVER shar my intrsts n hobbes.

lik i said in anothr thred i hav found my perfct women: SPACE CAPTAIN MARIN from SPACE CAPTAINS GUNSLINGER. she is a rl strong women with a hart of gold i am hers forever ;^___________^

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

PENGUCHAN Posted:

this seems strang 2 a lot of ppl but i thkn the best is 2 look @ anime and manga of women. they r rich wit fantsy and r drawn by men so it’s not lik u r oggling a women plus in the rl wrld women r so boring ;O__________O they only hav blond r blak hair n thy NEVER shar my intrsts n hobbes.

lik i said in anothr thred i hav found my perfct women: SPACE CAPTAIN MARIN from SPACE CAPTAINS GUNSLINGER. she is a rl strong women with a hart of gold i am hers forever ;^___________^

That’s all well and good, but would she carry out a suicide pact with you like a real girl would?

PENGUCHAN

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Janie Posted:

That’s all well and good, but would she carry out a suicide pact with you like a real girl would?

thats n advantg of anime nething could happn rl life or not! bsides i only trid rly hard to suicid once but now i tak pills n vitamns that make me think better ;^_____^

when a series is delayd or doesnt get translted (4 exampl, BONDAGE MANSION: HIGH SCHOOL DREAMER REVEALED been waitng 4 six months now cmon get with the prgm ANIMOTION™!!!) i can still get rly deprssd, but i thnk im gettng bettr than i was last yr.

Gentleman

[naga stole my bike]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Im feeling dumber now for reading this….

Post mammary glands or gtfo

I laughed gentlemans…Did I lose?

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

I’m getting my nipple pierced to **** my dad and mom off. I’ll post once I get. In the interest of artistic expression.

Voodoo_Pimpin

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

post pics and gtfo

f u

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!