Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

xTROLLx

[Island of Avalon]

Level 13 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Dear Fellow Pawns;

Since November 1st, 1993 I have lived a lie that I can no longer go on with. I have started each of the last 5287 days by convincing myself that McDonald’s would bring back the Double ZestaBurger—if only for a limited time and at only select locations. It was the only way I could get myself out of bed and through the day.

Alas, I can no longer lie to myself about my future. I now accept that it is bleak. I do not control my destiny, nor my happiness. Like all of you, I am just a pawn in McDonald’s global marketing plan. The same company that has returned the McRib 525 limited times in the last 14 years has never given my well-being a second thought.

Well, congratulations, you win. McDonald’s 1, MasterBaiter 0. You have killed my will, spirit and soul; now my body will follow.

Luckily, I will be going to a better place. A place where my happiness won’t be controlled by a multi-national conglomeration of fry cooks in cheap suits. While my body will be buried in the same ground where Ray Kroc’s is surely spinning; my soul will be with his in heaven. Not here in purgatory controlled by the whims of MBA’s from Hamburger U.

Together Ray and I will forever feast on that delicious ambrosia, the Double Zesta Burger.

Sincerely,

MasterBaiter

P.S. Tell everyone I’m not psychotic

All fled—all done, so lift me on the pyre;

The feast is over, and the lamps expire.

Robert E. Howard, writer, d. June 11, 1936, from his suicide note

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!