Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest The Crotch Zombie Pro-Am Contest Contest: We want to sponsor your contest with BP and Peen!

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

are we allowed to make contests where people snipe threads?

AIDS woman's genitals

Avatar: 184403 2009-09-17 04:10:15 -0400

Level 69 Troll

show me your zucchini and I'll show you my cugreat timesber :zak:

Hello, they’ve upped my medication again…

It came to me in a dream,a contest where ppl say which admin they would like to spend the day with and why. Has this been done before? (my meds prevent me from using search functions)(( also easier to ask))

So when will Mr. Drach announce the winner?

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

I believe we have a winner. Just deciding what to do with the also-rans. There were some good ideas in there, and I’d hate to see them go to waste!

cya

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

lets hope this is as good as the gimmick alts!!!!!

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

Didn’t see this until it was too late. Oh well. Congratulations, Winners!

King Krimson edited this message on 09/03/2010 10:36AM

Aurum

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 61 Hacker

INCIT is like my birthday party but with more people

Hurray, winrars Log in to see images!

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

I know this is already over, but once you hear my idea you’re going to want to extend the deadline. It’s that brilliant — yet so simple you’ll kick yourself for not thinking of it before! Ready? Four words: Make stuff Celerysteve likes. That’s it. That’s the contest. I’m the judge. People submit art, videos, posts, or just about anything, and whatever I like most wins.

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

Chawin Posted:

lets hope this is as good as the gimmick alts!!!!!

she steals p-
anties

Avatar: 241248 2010-08-13 20:11:27 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 2 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

Well, I tried to tubmail your bum before the deadline but despite trying all available compression utilities it was still too god damned fat.

I don’t even want to steal your panties anymore. Log in to see images!

Joseph of Su-
burbia

Avatar: 182182 2014-09-14 14:41:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Foumwarz.com, Dev-free since 2012!

It’s okay, TM him anyway. This contest probably won’t end for another 1-3 years anyways, the way CZ runs these.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

It’s okay, TM him anyway. This contest probably won’t end for another 1-3 years anyways, the way CZ runs these.

Ooh, spoke too soon, Jojo! Anyway, the winner of the Contest Contest may be a bit obvious, but it was by far the best idea, the biggest boon to the community and the most well thought out.

It goes to Inconnu, who pitched an E-Peen redesign contest, which is sorely needed! I’m going to let him take over from here, but in the meantime I’ll post his pitch. If you have any feedback, you can leave it here.

As far as runners-up, I will sponsor contests with in-kind BP from That Reaction Face Guy and YiffInHell2. I have contacted them privately.

Thanks everyone who entered!

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

Inconnu Posted:

Good stuff, this new contest thing. I’ll use the chance and bring up the old E-Peen redesign idea I’ve had.

SUMMARY

The contest goal is to determine the worst e-Peens designs according to community and redesign them into something new. Contest is led by Host, who picks an independent Judge Jury (possibly 3 players).

Contest consists of two parts:

• users determine the top-5 (could be top-10) worst e-Peens
  • users submit new designs for the top-5 (along with any extra ones), winner is decided by judge jury
  • Optional: users vote for the winning design(s) instead

Part 1 :: Getting the worst 5

1. Host opens thread for submissions.
  2. Each applicant submits the names (possibly followed by e-Peen images for convenience) of e-Peen design he considers worst.
  3. Judges can submit items for top-5, but can’t participate in redesign process.
  4. The submission round should take no longer then a week.
  5. Upon the deadline, judges go through the submissions and sort out the designs, which got most mentions.

Part 2 :: Redesign

• Host opens another thread with contest description.
  • The original 5 worst peen designs are listed in OP.
  • It’s also worth consideration to include the “blank” e-Peen template (JPG) for users convenience.
  • One submission per player (alts do not count).
  • Judges can’t submit.
  • Every player could submit up to 5 designs total (one per each worst 5) plus unlimited amount of bonus entries.
  • Bonus entry includes redesign of any other Peen that didn’t make it to top-5
  • Medal/Streak peens should probably be excluded from normal submissions (could be submitted as bonus).
  • Submissions are processed through TMs/e-mails and aren’t disclosed.
  • Submission must include the image of new e-Peen design – text descriptions/ideas are ineligible.
  • Submission must be unique – changing colors or adjusting another peen design is forbidden.

Part 3 :: Winners and Prizes

• The judges vote for top-3 designers (could be public voting in case there are not too many subs)
  • Winning criteria include funniness, exclusiveness of the idea and overall quality of design.
  • The winner gets e-Peen (Iron Designer could be re-used here), top-3 gets BPs + their designs are of course implemented (just in case there are too many winner designs total, CZ gets to pick the ones to implement).
  • Additionally winners get a mention on FWZ Credits page.
  • The best bonus entry gets a special BP prize, but is not implemented.

cya

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

idk how people will enjoy this

Mr Cotton

Level 22 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

Chawin Posted:

idk how people will enjoy this

They wont. I believe this whole thing was constructed just to give a veteran player a peen boost.

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Grats to Inconnu and the runner-ups. Let’s hope we’ll see some outstanding redesigns, unlike the disimprovement that was made to the ThreadConstuctr SUPREME peen. Twice.

Jubbles

Avatar: 24099 2011-10-31 20:24:56 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

I went almost four years without a custom title and all I got was this custom title. Also, male reproductive organs.

Not that it isn’t a good contest, but I would have thought the winning entry would be something that more people could participate in competitively. We’re not all artists, after all.

The formatting and thought that went into the pitch, however, was quite nice. So that may have had some bearing, as well.

All in all, I’m left with kind of a Log in to see images!

Inconnu

Avatar: 48966 2011-07-31 19:36:53 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

Jubbles Posted:

We’re not all artists, after all.

Actually, that was one of the main contest goals. Ok, if you try really hard, whom would you remember among FWZ community capable of creating anything artistic? Bandy? Fran? Me? (thank you Log in to see images!) And yet there are lots of them, I think, especially among some new players. Why not give them a chance to show themselves?

This contest is not for everybody, I agree. But believe it or not, there is surprising amount of people who have any decent graphic editing software and capable of creating something decent in a 75x75px form factor. After all, it’s not about drawing a postmodernist version of Mona Lisa, right?

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Inconnu Posted:

After all, it’s not about drawing a postmodernist version of Mona Lisa, right?

You just ruined one of my ideas, nice job!

Jubbles

Avatar: 24099 2011-10-31 20:24:56 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

I went almost four years without a custom title and all I got was this custom title. Also, male reproductive organs.

Inconnu Posted:

Ok, if you try really hard, whom would you remember among FWZ community capable of creating anything artistic?

Well, just consider that my opinion is one of someone who still doesn’t have the Design Guyz e-peen. Which, as a peenwhore, is my biggest shame in this game (you know, other than playing it at all Log in to see images!).

True, there could be some artistic talent hidden away in some dark, remote corner of the forums. I think, mostly, my issue was that I’m going to feel left out. I could probably get some ideas, but I always fail in execution.

**** it, I’m trying anyway.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!