Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Movies Flamebate posting restriction

Vuron

Avatar: 4928 2011-07-31 00:39:10 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Emo Kid

Vile serpent! I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

Escher Posted:

Ugh. If trolls couldn’t post in the Emo Kid or Camwhore forums, this game would be so much less fun.

Indeed escher, camwhores often seem to do better when they are riffing on someone.

And while emokids can engage in some pretty spectacular pity parties they do better when they are being harbumed by bullies.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

If somebody wanted to create an account just to troll the boards, they could go through the tutorial in only a few minutes. It wouldn’t make a significant impact in the least.

Likewise, people at level 1 who need help (people who don’t know where to find the mission, how to use the bookmarks/sTalk, etc.) would be locked out of any help.

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

Bumping for Fran to see previous discussion.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Wylin Posted:

Bumping for Fran to see previous discussion.

You can make non-RP clbum help forums for people who are locked at a level previous then the level discussion.

It boggles my mind to this day to see how the supposed clbum discussion forums are usually trollfests without anything useful at all.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Fran Posted:

It boggles my mind to this day to see how the supposed clbum discussion forums are usually trollfests without anything useful at all.

Umm… Who ever said those were clbum discussion forums? As compared to clbum role-play forums?

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

MC Banhammer Posted:

Umm… Who ever said those were clbum discussion forums? As compared to clbum role-play forums?

A low-level player usually thinks these are discussion forums. You can always see a serious thread about clbum mechanics there, once in a while.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Fran Posted:

A low-level player usually thinks these are discussion forums. You can always see a serious thread about clbum mechanics there, once in a while.

Sure you can. And sometimes they’re not even trolled.

But it’s not our fault if they can’t read. They’re categorized under “Role Playing Geniuses”, and the descriptions of the forums have the words “role-playing” in them.

CarlieGotfin-
gered

Level 39 Camwhore

“Lingeriepist”

Fran Posted:

You can always see a serious thread about clbum mechanics there, once in a while.

You can always get away with crime if you’re OJ, once and a while.

But really, isn’t game discussion for that?

I think a serious discussion about clbumes would be un-needed, unless there are so many posts in GD about specific clbumes that it bogs down whatever else there is to talk about Log in to see images! CarlieGotfingered edited this message on 10/12/2008 12:54PM

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

I’d still like to see some kind of tier system that opens flamebate in sections as you level.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

Wylin Posted:

I’d still like to see some kind of tier system that opens flamebate in sections as you level.

That’s an awesome idea! What illegal multis seek is the RP forums, so don’t open the RP forums until at a higher level. See, there’s possible solutions without crippling lowbies.

The mechanic already exists with the now-defunct Endgame forum, so I guess it wouldn’t be hard to implement.

Fran edited this message on 10/12/2008 1:08PM

CarlieGotfin-
gered

Level 39 Camwhore

“Lingeriepist”

Wylin Posted:

this

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Fran Posted:

That’s an awesome idea! What illegal multis seek is the RP forums

Again, bumumptions are being made. I’d bet that people would post in whatever forums they had access to, and this solution would just make Game Discussion less friendly.

CarlieGotfin-
gered

Level 39 Camwhore

“Lingeriepist”

MC Banhammer Posted:

Again, bumumptions are being made. I’d bet that people would post in whatever forums they had access to, and this solution would just make Game Discussion less friendly.

while thats probably true, GD is more moderated than RP, i think it would discourage people.

also, who said lowbies (i hate that term btw) need access to the general forum? under lvl 4 should have thier own forum to spam and ask for spoilers in.

CarlieGotfingered edited this message on 10/12/2008 1:11PM

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

MC Banhammer Posted:

Or rather the “I’m a n00b and this is the only forum I can access” forum.

uRAWR

[RAWRs]

Level 2 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

So denying newbies Role Playing is a good thing? Would have you stuck with the game if you had to complete days of grinding before you could use Flamebate?

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

uRAWR Posted:

So denying newbies Role Playing is a good thing? Would have you stuck with the game if you had to complete days of grinding before you could use Flamebate?

since when there are walkthrough/usefull guides for episode 1 in a rpg forum ?_?

CarlieGotfin-
gered

Level 39 Camwhore

“Lingeriepist”

Nicco Posted:

since when there are walkthrough/usefull guides for episode 1 in a rpg forum ?_?

the idea is to prevent spam and fabulous person bull**** from spewing from the keyboards of newbs in most of the forum.

More often than not it’s in the RP forum, no?

uRAWR

[RAWRs]

Level 2 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

You just dont get it do you? RPing/Flamebate is another part of the experience not some vaguely disrespectable add on that you can take away from the game because certain people cant handle trolls.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

uRAWR Posted:

You just dont get it do you? RPing/Flamebate is another part of the experience not some vaguely disrespectable add on that you can take away from the game because certain people cant handle trolls.

Still waiting on arguments more valid then “certain people cant handle trolls”.

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

uRAWR Posted:

Would have you stuck with the game if you had to complete days of grinding before you could use Flamebate?

Yes, I would have been playing the actual game. I don’t think I gave a **** what other people I didn’t know were chatting about in the forums until I was almost done with episode 1.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!