Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
FAQ I want to be your friend!

manorexia

Level 10 Camwhore

BLEEDING OUT THE bumHOLE.

arbitrayer Posted:

as long as SOMEONE knows -_-‘

Seeing as this is “general role playing,” you’d be an idiot to bumume that this was the real Myspace Tom posting pictures of himself that can be found easily all over, well, his Myspace page.

manorexia edited this message on 04/03/2008 9:12PM

PollyAmorist

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

o0-M00N_KriK37-0o Posted:

unicorns? Log in to see images!

OMG! Your avatar is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!! Log in to see images!

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

Natalie Posted:

I do know that’s true. I do. All this time I’ve spent at my computer, all this time I’ve spent studying, all this time that I’ve dedicated to trying to improve myself — you’re better than I am without even trying. You’re the one that matters, here, Escher. Without college, without anything, you’re ten times better than I’ll ever be.

If my name is ever writ large in the books of history, Escher, your name will be written alongside mine as my muse, my inspiration, my . . . dare I say, sometime companion — at least as long as I have anything to do with it. I am merely the moon, Escher — my glow is only a true reflection of you, the Sun herself, the beauty of the forums, the Helen, the Aphrodite, the woman a thousand threads are written for. You.

no, natlaie – no 1 knwos who Shaeksper wrot his sonets 2, or who teh lady in blak was who set roses on Poes’ graev, or who Evlis Costlelo wrot “Allyson” 4 – the art an the armammary glands is wat tiem remembrs. but if tahts wat i can b 2 u – ur muse, the star u gide by, teh 1 u kno intimitly by sole an body, tehn that shal suficce 4 a thousan liftimes. Log in to see images!

Natalie Petr-
ov

Avatar: 30861 2010-01-24 16:36:34 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Queen of Hats and enjoy

Escher Posted:

no, natlaie – no 1 knwos who Shaeksper wrot his sonets 2, or who teh lady in blak was who set roses on Poes’ graev, or who Evlis Costlelo wrot “Allyson” 4 – the art an the armammary glands is wat tiem remembrs. but if tahts wat i can b 2 u – ur muse, the star u gide by, teh 1 u kno intimitly by sole an body, tehn that shal suficce 4 a thousan liftimes. Log in to see images!

Oh, Escher, you are so sweet, yet so blind to your own brilliance — perhaps because you ARE blinded by your own brilliance, darling. You are Helen of Troy, you are Mother Teresa, you are the Venus de Milo, you are Princess Diana. You are the alpha and omega of femininity, the one who we all must look to, the one who we all come from or desire to return to. You are the balance and the center, and I’ve only ever wanted to be someone you would consider a friend. I will know you intimately, body and soul, all aspects of you, all parts of you, from toe to tip. bumuming . . . bumuming you’re willing, I will know you in every way imaginable. If . . . if you know what I mean.

Natalie Petrov edited this message on 04/03/2008 9:27PM

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING THREAD I’VE EVER READ.

fornicon

[SPF]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

o0-M00N_KriK37-0o Posted:

unicorns? Log in to see images!

arbitrayer

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Natalie Posted:

Oh, Escher, you are so sweet, yet so blind to your own brilliance — perhaps because you ARE blinded by your own brilliance, darling. You are Helen of Troy, you are Mother Teresa, you are the Venus de Milo, you are Princess Diana. You are the alpha and omega of femininity, the one who we all must look to, the one who we all come from or desire to return to. You are the balance and the center, and I’ve only ever wanted to be someone you would consider a friend. I will know you intimately, body and soul, all aspects of you, all parts of you, from toe to tip. bumuming . . . bumuming you’re willing, I will know you in every way imaginable. If . . . if you know what I mean.

i smell a lesbian moment coming up

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

Natalie Posted:

myslef blind? from teh athena, the minreva, the tara, the spohia, teh marie cuire, teh elenor rosevelt, teh mariyln vos savant? u r all inteligence an all wisdom, u r all guidence an all lite, u r everythin taht can know or b nown. i want to sup from ur fountains of knoledge… an frmo othr thins, if u get my dirft.

MuddyBallzFl-
ap

[1337 House]

Level 15 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

arbitrayer Posted:

i smell a lesbian moment coming up

mmmm best smell eva!!!!! teh smell of two wet vags complamentin each other is teh hawwwwttttttt!!! i luv teh ones that smell liek sardines, they complament my strwbarry smellin one nice!

Natalie Petr-
ov

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Queen of Hats and enjoy

Escher Posted:

myslef blind? from teh athena, the minreva, the tara, the spohia, teh marie cuire, teh elenor rosevelt, teh mariyln vos savant? u r all inteligence an all wisdom, u r all guidence an all lite, u r everythin taht can know or b nown. i want to sup from ur fountains of knoledge… an frmo othr thins, if u get my dirft.

Your drift, I get it. I definitely, definitely get your drift.

I’ll tubmail you with my flight plans, sweetheart. You’ll sup from my fountains, which will be overflowing indeed, within the day.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

guess who just masturbated

me

that’s who

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

Natalie Posted:

Your drift, I get it. I definitely, definitely get your drift.

I’ll tubmail you with my flight plans, sweetheart. You’ll sup from my fountains, which will be overflowing indeed, within the day.

witin teh day??? teh horus will b liek years waitin 4 u… but i sahll always wait!!!! Log in to see images!

manorexia

Level 10 Camwhore

BLEEDING OUT THE bumHOLE.

nanafabulous personjesus Posted:

guess who just masturbated

me

that’s who

and meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Log in to see images!

MySpace Tom

Level 18 Camwhore

WeChall FOR LIFE

And they lived happily ever after.

See, folks, that’s the power of MySpace: you never know when you’ll make a really good friend! (no homo)

Natalie Petr-
ov

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Queen of Hats and enjoy

Well, in the case of Escher and myself, strong homo, actually.

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

Very strong. Log in to see images!

Barstool

[Team Shortbus]

Level 14 Camwhore

#1 SHARK!

Natalie Posted:

Well, in the case of Escher and myself, strong homo, actually.

Natalie what the **** are you still doing typing here shouldn’t you be at an airport or something?

Natalie Petr-
ov

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Queen of Hats and enjoy

Aircard. I’m at the gate.

Barstool

[Team Shortbus]

Level 14 Camwhore

#1 SHARK!

Natalie, women can’t use technology more advanced than ancient 90s computers.

ARE YOU A MAN OR A LIAR?

Natalie Petr-
ov

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Queen of Hats and enjoy

I’m better than either of those. I’m a woman.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!