Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

arbitrayer

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Natalie Posted:

Oh, Escher, you are so sweet, yet so blind to your own brilliance — perhaps because you ARE blinded by your own brilliance, darling. You are Helen of Troy, you are Mother Teresa, you are the Venus de Milo, you are Princess Diana. You are the alpha and omega of femininity, the one who we all must look to, the one who we all come from or desire to return to. You are the balance and the center, and I’ve only ever wanted to be someone you would consider a friend. I will know you intimately, body and soul, all aspects of you, all parts of you, from toe to tip. bumuming . . . bumuming you’re willing, I will know you in every way imaginable. If . . . if you know what I mean.

i smell a lesbian moment coming up

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!