Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
FAQ I want to be your friend!

MySpace Tom

Level 18 Camwhore

WeChall FOR LIFE

Hi! I’m Tom and I’m here to help you. Send me a message if you’re confused by anything. Before asking me a question, please check the FAQ to see if your question has already been answered.

I may have been on your friend list when you signed up. If you don’t want me to be, click “Edit Friends” and remove me!

Also, feel free to tell me what features you want to see on MySpace and if I think it’s cool, we’ll do it!

I’d like to meet people who educate, inspire or entertain me… I have a few close friends I’ve known all my life. I’d like to make more.

Sincerely,

Tom

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

omg tom i lov ur site soooooooo much!!!!!!! thx u 4 bein my 1st freind on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MammillaryJo-
nes

[The Subtext Party]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

woot!

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

omg my 1st post was way 2 short!!! im jus so overcom – i cant even begin 2 tell u how much i Log in to see images!

MySpace Tom

Level 18 Camwhore

WeChall FOR LIFE

Awesome! Here are some more pics of me for all my fans. This is me in a windbreaker. Don’t I look awesome in it?

Here I am on TV! Or maybe the internet? I don’t even know anymore, I’m so famous!

And here I am with a hot chick. Man, if only I wasn’t, um, otherwise occupied! (no homo)

Gentleman

[naga stole my bike]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

CLOSE THE DAMN MYfine upstanding member of society NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

thes r 4 u if u want them!!!!!!!!!

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

omg omg omg that was way 2 4ward wasn’t it??????????// Log in to see images!

im sorry i dont meen 2 push an i no u alredy posted that u have a gf an i shuld just take down teh pic an omg im so sorry i just luv u soooooooooo much an wan 2 get 2 relly kno u becuz ur like my total idol an i wanna meet u so bad an be ur friend and have u tuch me everywhere omg omg im sorry im sorry i should shut up now!!!!!!! Log in to see images!

i love u so much!!!!!!!!1 Log in to see images!

MySpace Tom

Level 18 Camwhore

WeChall FOR LIFE

Why, don’t be upset, sweetie. I’ll still be your friend. In fact, your photo reminds me of that one time when I partied at a KISS concert:

I bet you’re a real cool gal. You seem kind of like Eluna, this woman I met while promoting MySpace at some big conference somewhere. This is from the reception after I gave a speech on connectivity technology:

And here are some of the cool dudes I met on the trip. Maybe you’d like me to introduce you to one of them? I think they’re all straight.

LOL, oops on that last one! (no homo)

Natalie Petr-
ov

Avatar: 30861 2010-01-24 16:36:34 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Queen of Hats and enjoy

I just want to say that I think it’s super-rude to post pictures like that when you know he’s already got a girlfriend. I would think you had enough men already panting over you. You just like Tom because he’s famous, don’t you? You can’t even be bothered to know his likes or dislikes. It’s really kind of sickening.

He’s being really nice about it, but still. Tasteless.

Natalie Petrov edited this message on 04/03/2008 7:03PM

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

MySpace Tom Posted:

Why, don’t be upset, sweetie. I’ll still be your friend…

I bet you’re a real cool gal.

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

i luv u so much!!!!!!!!!! Log in to see images!

i wish i cud b as pretty as those grils ur hangin w!!!! but mayb if u got 2 know me, u wud see what a nice person i am!!!! an mayb then u wud like be bettr than them, rite????? Log in to see images!

omg i so want 2 b ur freind!!!! ur such a cool persn an u hang out w soooooooo many cool pple an ur nice an sweet an charmin an u make evry1 feel bettr by bein there frined!!!!!!!! omg i wish i wuz as cool as u!!!!! Log in to see images!

plese b my frind??? ill send u mor pics an prove 2 u how much i Log in to see images!

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

Natalie Posted:

I just want to say that I think it’s super-rude to post pictures like that when you know he’s already got a girlfriend. I would think you had enough men already panting over you. You just like Tom because he’s famous, don’t you? You can’t even be bothered to know his likes or dislikes. It’s really kind of sickening.

He’s being really nice about it, but still. Tasteless.

hey!!!!!!!!! Log in to see images!

im sorri i posted teh pciture an i said so!!! an i don like him jus becuz hes famous!!!!!!!!! i like him becaze hes relly sweet and nice an hes frinedly to every1!!!!! Log in to see images!

an i know all abot wat he likes an doesn like!!!! he likes nitchez, an lauren vandrepost an desprete housewivs an lawrenc of arbarai an guns n roses an mihcael jackson an billy joel an the beetles an teh internet, just like me!!!!!!!!! well, ok, i don know who nitchez an vanderpos r but i think if tom likes them thne i kno i wold!!!!! Log in to see images!

an yeh i kno i got a lot of guys who rlly like me an i relly like them 2 but no1 compares 2 tom for bein sweet an kind an nice, an i think ur just jelous becuz no1 statred a thred askin u 4 pics, so howabot that!!!!!!!!!!1 Log in to see images!

MuddyBallzFl-
ap

[1337 House]

Level 15 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

lolz i luv myspace i get 20 frend requests a day from gurlz wit mammary glands!!1!!!! 99% of my frends list is gurlz wit mammary glands who play kanye wen i open der pages n i blasts outaa my speekers n i gotta dance. LULZ

Natalie Petr-
ov

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Queen of Hats and enjoy

Escher Posted:

hey!!!!!!!!! Log in to see images!

im sorri i posted teh pciture an i said so!!! an i don like him jus becuz hes famous!!!!!!!!! i like him becaze hes relly sweet and nice an hes frinedly to every1!!!!! Log in to see images!

an i know all abot wat he likes an doesn like!!!! he likes nitchez, an lauren vandrepost an desprete housewivs an lawrenc of arbarai an guns n roses an mihcael jackson an billy joel an the beetles an teh internet, just like me!!!!!!!!! well, ok, i don know who nitchez an vanderpos r but i think if tom likes them thne i kno i wold!!!!! Log in to see images!

an yeh i kno i got a lot of guys who rlly like me an i relly like them 2 but no1 compares 2 tom for bein sweet an kind an nice, an i think ur just jelous becuz no1 statred a thred askin u 4 pics, so howabot that!!!!!!!!!!1 Log in to see images!

You read what he liked on his profile. You’re so shallow that a leaf couldn’t float in your depth. Guys post threads asking for your pictures because you give them something to fap to. That’s all you are to them. That is all you ever will be. No one likes you for your personality, unless by “personality” you mean “freakish breasts.”

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

Natalie Posted:

You read what he liked on his profile. You’re so shallow that a leaf couldn’t float in your depth. Guys post threads asking for your pictures because you give them something to fap to. That’s all you are to them. That is all you ever will be. No one likes you for your personality, unless by “personality” you mean “freakish breasts.”

if that wasn teh stuf he relly liked, then y did he put it in his porfile in the 1st place, huh??????? Log in to see images!

an im not shallo!!!!!!!!!1 Log in to see images! nodoby wans 2 see u, nobosy posts threds abowt how hot u are, nodoby wans 2 cyber w u, and nobody loves u!!!!!!

an if u think my brests r bad, is only cuz u don have none, u aint gettin none, an nobody’s gonna look at u twice wen im around!!!!!!!!!!!!! Log in to see images!

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Over use of emoticon’s and grammar making brain cut self..

Natalie Petr-
ov

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Queen of Hats and enjoy

Escher Posted:

if that wasn teh stuf he relly liked, then y did he put it in his porfile in the 1st place, huh??????? Log in to see images!

an im not shallo!!!!!!!!!1 Log in to see images! nodoby wans 2 see u, nobosy posts threds abowt how hot u are, nodoby wans 2 cyber w u, and nobody loves u!!!!!!

an if u think my brests r bad, is only cuz u don have none, u aint gettin none, an nobody’s gonna look at u twice wen im around!!!!!!!!!!!!! Log in to see images!

My point, which you missed completely, is that you know nothing about him other than what is on his profile, which is what he shares with the public at large. You claim that he’s all sweet and nice and that you want to be his friend; I think it’s pretty obvious what you want, and honey, it’s not friendship.

Tila Tequila got famous from her pictures; hoping to hitch a ride on that star, darling?

Finally, you’re right. I would look at you more than once, if only to enjoy the comedic effect that your visage provides.

MySpace Tom

Level 18 Camwhore

WeChall FOR LIFE

Now, now, ladies, let’s not be enemies. You should be friends. And on MySpace, you can be! Just add each other and you’ll be able to kiss and make up in no time. Here, let me show you the way with the blinding light of truth:

I know this may sound a little pretentious, but that is a halo over my head. So believe me when I say I can save you from yourselves. Pretty soon, you’ll be best buds, like me and my “pal” Chris De Wolfe!

Anyway. I’d really like to thank the both of you for using MySpace. It is my dream that through the power of the internet, we can all enjoy a future where everyone has all the friendship they need and hate and hardship just disappear. That’s my dream, anyway. I’ll leave you with these words of encouragement:

MySpace Tom

Level 18 Camwhore

WeChall FOR LIFE

Oh shi-

finale

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

And yet nobody seemed to like the Myface forum idea I posted…

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!