Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

Natalie Posted:

I just want to say that I think it’s super-rude to post pictures like that when you know he’s already got a girlfriend. I would think you had enough men already panting over you. You just like Tom because he’s famous, don’t you? You can’t even be bothered to know his likes or dislikes. It’s really kind of sickening.

He’s being really nice about it, but still. Tasteless.

hey!!!!!!!!! Log in to see images!

im sorri i posted teh pciture an i said so!!! an i don like him jus becuz hes famous!!!!!!!!! i like him becaze hes relly sweet and nice an hes frinedly to every1!!!!! Log in to see images!

an i know all abot wat he likes an doesn like!!!! he likes nitchez, an lauren vandrepost an desprete housewivs an lawrenc of arbarai an guns n roses an mihcael jackson an billy joel an the beetles an teh internet, just like me!!!!!!!!! well, ok, i don know who nitchez an vanderpos r but i think if tom likes them thne i kno i wold!!!!! Log in to see images!

an yeh i kno i got a lot of guys who rlly like me an i relly like them 2 but no1 compares 2 tom for bein sweet an kind an nice, an i think ur just jelous becuz no1 statred a thred askin u 4 pics, so howabot that!!!!!!!!!!1 Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!