Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

Natalie Posted:

I do know that’s true. I do. All this time I’ve spent at my computer, all this time I’ve spent studying, all this time that I’ve dedicated to trying to improve myself — you’re better than I am without even trying. You’re the one that matters, here, Escher. Without college, without anything, you’re ten times better than I’ll ever be.

If my name is ever writ large in the books of history, Escher, your name will be written alongside mine as my muse, my inspiration, my . . . dare I say, sometime companion — at least as long as I have anything to do with it. I am merely the moon, Escher — my glow is only a true reflection of you, the Sun herself, the beauty of the forums, the Helen, the Aphrodite, the woman a thousand threads are written for. You.

no, natlaie – no 1 knwos who Shaeksper wrot his sonets 2, or who teh lady in blak was who set roses on Poes’ graev, or who Evlis Costlelo wrot “Allyson” 4 – the art an the armammary glands is wat tiem remembrs. but if tahts wat i can b 2 u – ur muse, the star u gide by, teh 1 u kno intimitly by sole an body, tehn that shal suficce 4 a thousan liftimes. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!