Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Macho Supposedly a new free game from Valve

Bandaney

Avatar: 70433 2014-06-07 22:10:47 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 60 Hacker

Ask me about how many male reproductive organs in my bum :zak:

downloading this because fran’s game list made me feel mine is small and insignificant.

xsundae

Avatar: 230091 2010-09-03 00:23:09 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 68 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Bandaney Posted:

downloading this because fran’s game list made me feel mine is small and insignificant. Log in to see images!

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Bandaney Posted:

downloading this because fran’s game list made me feel mine is small and insignificant.

That’s not my list Log in to see images!

xsundae

[WeChall]

Level 68 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Fran Posted:

That’s not my list Log in to see images!

oooo mysterious still thats a pretty significant collection.. mostly shooter games unfortunately Log in to see images!

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Is this where we show off our steam games list?

also

Complete 2 co-op missions online. Earns a Team Fortress 2 parasite hat.

CrinkzPipe edited this message on 07/19/2010 6:01PM

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

Fran Posted:

Just leaving this here in case you didn’t notice

wow it sure got cOLD in here.

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

­Log in to see images!

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

just got done playing 2 maps. holy hell this game is fun and hard.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

CrinkzPipe Posted:

just got done playing 2 maps. holy hell this game is fun and hard.

Yep.

BTW, here’s the hat

Finny

Avatar: 57559 2011-07-31 00:11:12 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

BUMPS EVERYWHERE

FACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFAC EHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHU GGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGE RSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSF ACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACE HUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUG GERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGER SFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFA CEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEH UGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGG ERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERS FACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFAC EHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHU GGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGE RSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSF ACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACE HUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUG GERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGER SFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFA CEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEH UGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGG ERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERS FACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFAC EHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHU GGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGE RSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSF ACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERSFACEHUGGERS

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

Rather than post my steam account picture. I’ll just post a link to my steam calculator profile

http://www.steamcalculator.com/id/swine_j

Please note that steam calculator doesn’t take game expansions purchased into consideration. I have eight. Also, Alien Swarm doesn’t show up due to being free.

Phuquit

Avatar: 164203 2010-11-10 22:19:30 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Troll

Call your Mother. Is it too much to ask

*edit*

Never mind – uninstalling the game.

Phuquit edited this message on 07/20/2010 2:36AM

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

Phuquit Posted:

*edit*

Never mind – uninstalling the game.

O.o why’s that?

I found the gameplay to be a bit clunky – but maybe because of the wasd movement + bird’s eye camera.

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

swine Posted:

Rather than post my steam account picture. I’ll just post a link to my steam calculator profile

Please note that steam calculator doesn’t take game expansions purchased into consideration. I have eight. Also, Alien Swarm doesn’t show up due to being free.

I’m just going to be a male reproductive organ and one-up you. I PAID FOR MORE THINGS THAT YOU DID, HA!

http://www.steamcalculator.com/id/johnnymaaac

Also this game is great, me and a few buddies went through it pretty quick on hard, we’re going to do insane later, haven’t tried it yet. The only time we failed horribly is when I (the medic) got squished by a door or we just started ****ing around with parasites. ****ing doors. I can’t wait for the custom content that comes out, if they added four or so more campaigns I’d even pay 20 bucks or so for this.

Also the ability to customize the battle music is awesome. Benny hill popping on randomly on the last mission finale is hilarious.

Protip: Co-op games aren’t really fun unless you play them with friends while talking to them. It bugs me that people hate co-op games just because some random kid they’re playing with sucks or leaves in the middle of a game.

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Johnny Mac Posted:

Protip: Co-op games aren’t really fun unless you play them with friends while talking to them. It bugs me that people hate co-op games just because some random kid they’re playing with sucks or leaves in the middle of a game.

Gotta agree. This is one of those games that you HAVE to play with friends to get maximum enjoyment.

Overall, I can’t wait to see what the mod community does with this game.

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

Found 145 Games with a value of

£1142.31 GBP

Holy ****. I have wasted my life.

Finny

Avatar: 57559 2011-07-31 00:11:12 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

BUMPS EVERYWHERE

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Just tried insane with some friends. We got close to beating Syntek Residential, but someone had to go and we ended up just stopping. It’s fun but hard as hell.

xsundae

[WeChall]

Level 68 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

swine Posted:

Johnny Mac Posted:

I’m just going to be a male reproductive organ and one-up you. I PAID FOR MORE THINGS THAT YOU DID, HA!

http://www.steamcalculator.com/id/johnnymaaac

Also this game is great, me and a few buddies went through it pretty quick on hard, we’re going to do insane later, haven’t tried it yet. The only time we failed horribly is when I (the medic) got squished by a door or we just started ****ing around with parasites. ****ing doors. I can’t wait for the custom content that comes out, if they added four or so more campaigns I’d even pay 20 bucks or so for this.

Also the ability to customize the battle music is awesome. Benny hill popping on randomly on the last mission finale is hilarious.

Its true that my people dont call you guys ‘white rich bastards’ for nothing Log in to see images!

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

I can’t even connect to a single server.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!