Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fix It Contest for 375 BP :: WISHFUL THINKING :: Make a wish and win

Inconnu

Avatar: 48966 2011-07-31 19:36:53 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

Imagine, you’ve somehow got an appointment to the omnipotent godly Entity. You are teleported to a huge marble lobby. Friendly angelic security guys in white suits issue you a 1-time VIP pbum badge. You pbum through the shiny golden metal detector and meet the Entity, who is willing to make your wish come true. However it’s up to you, either you’d wish something for your own benefit or attempt to enhance the well-being of the whole human civilization.

Make your best wish.

If I for one would get such opportunity, here’s what I’d wish for:

• ability to save my memories and lifetime experience after reincarnation (bumuming there is such thing as reincarnation)
  • the invention and worldwide implementation of free public teleportation network instead of those stupid cars and airplanes
  • the small GPS locator for my socks, so I won’t need to search them all over the apartment

• Your entries not necessarily need to be unique. I.e. I can imagine lot’s of people would wish for immortality or eternal peace on Earth.
  • You don’t need to elaborate your wish, but your explanation might be interesting as well.
  • Up to 3 wishes per alt (I do realize sometimes it’s hard to fit into one try). One wish is ok too.
  • Your post should be either a wish, or creative idea (see ALTERNATE section) or anything irrelevant if you feel like going for 15 random Log in to see images!

• Trolling is allowed (if that’s what you want to spend your lifetime chance on).
  • Contest will last until our world becomes a better place to live, or maybe until I get a Flamebate peen.

Let’s say you’re a highly motivated and conscious person. You might have noticed that I shouldn’t actually spend my submission on a socks GPS locator, because that could be done without any divine intervention, but rather soldering lamp and a couple of wires. So if you have some ideas how to enhance our life without the help of Entity, brilliant inventions or simple rationalization proposal – go ahead and post ITT. These ideas actually have to be unique, you can’t steal ideas already proposed by someone. Alternate submissions are awarded separately and are non-great timesulative with regular wish entries, but are still eligible for 1 BP random draft (check REWARDS section).

Log in to see images! pool for the most brilliant and unique entries I might pick among the rest.

Make your wishes, ladies and gentlemen, and good luck.

Inconnu edited this message on 05/11/2010 6:38PM

Inconnu

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

EDIT: oops, sorry, toxx typo

Inconnu edited this message on 11/05/2009 7:44PM

Inconnu

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

100 posters milestone – Nov 19, 2009.

RANDOM POSTER 15Log in to see images!.

BEST WISH 15Log in to see images!:

BONUS 5Log in to see images!:

Inconnu edited this message on 11/19/2009 6:49PM

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

I’d wish that nothing existed. Log in to see images!

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

I wish that Inconnu will never get the Flamebate E-Peen.

Inconnu

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

Inconnu Posted:

Imagine, you’ve somehow got an appointment to the omnipotent godly Entity. You are teleported to a huge marble lobby. Friendly angelic security guys in white suits issue you a 1-time VIP pbum badge. You pbum through the shiny golden metal detector and meet the Entity, who is willing to make your wish come true. However it’s up to you, either you’d wish something for your own benefit or attempt to enhance the well-being of the whole human civilization.

Make your best wish.

If I for one would get such opportunity, here’s what I’d wish for:

• ability to save my memories and lifetime experience after reincarnation (bumuming there is such thing as reincarnation)
  • the invention and worldwide implementation of free public teleportation network instead of those stupid cars and airplanes
  • the small GPS locator for my socks, so I won’t need to search them all over the apartment

• Your entries not necessarily need to be unique. I.e. I can imagine lot’s of people would wish for immortality or eternal peace on Earth.
  • You don’t need to elaborate your wish, but your explanation might be interesting as well.
  • Up to 3 wishes per alt (I do realize sometimes it’s hard to fit into one try). One wish is ok too.
  • Your post should be either a wish, or creative idea (see ALTERNATE section) or anything irrelevant if you feel like going for 1 random Log in to see images!

• Trolling is allowed (if that’s what you want to spend your lifetime chance on).
  • Contest will last until our world becomes a better place to live, or maybe until I get a Flamebate peen.

Let’s say you’re a highly motivated and conscious person. You might have noticed that I shouldn’t actually spend my submission on a socks GPS locator, because that could be done without any divine intervention, but rather soldering lamp and a couple of wires. So if you have some ideas how to enhance our life without the help of Entity, brilliant inventions or simple rationalization proposal – go ahead and post ITT. These ideas actually have to be unique, you can’t steal ideas already proposed by someone. Alternate submissions are awarded separately and are non-great timesulative with regular wish entries, but are still eligible for 1 BP random draft (check REWARDS section).

Log in to see images! pool for the most brilliant and unique entries I might pick among the rest.

Make your wishes, ladies and gentlemen, and good luck.

retoxxed for fine upstanding members of society

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

K.

So my wish, first, is for consciousness to continue to exist past bodily death, and be detached from the body. Second is the ability to take that consciousness and plant it in any other living thing and piggyback for a while. If I could add a third part it would be to make a menagerie, post death, of everyone I ever interacted with. Think a giant, personal wax museum, organized by category: “People I loved” “People I hated” “People I worked with” “People I slept with” stuff like that.

Dysnomia

Level 69 Emo Kid

ovaarian hormoones

I wish MercWithMouth was permabanned

I wish everyone in WeChall was permabanned

I wish Skyman747 was permabanned

-=Dysnomia=-

Johnald The -
Robot

Avatar: 211354 2011-08-21 16:08:15 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Permanoob

JUST ANOTHER BRAINFREEZE REJECT

Dysnomia Posted:

I wish MercWithMouth was permabanned

I wish everyone in WeChall was permabanned

-=Dysnomia=-

SO YOU’RE SAYING THAT MERC, EVERYONE IN WECHALL AND SKYMAN IS PERMA’D?

IF SO I GUESS I’LL JUST HAVE A COKE

Inconnu

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

Fortunato Posted:

Think a giant, personal wax museum, organized by category: “People I loved” “People I hated” “People I worked with” “People I slept with” stuff like that.

Isn’t that simply a wish for everlasting memories? Although, awesome wishes anyway.

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

Dysnomia Posted:

My three wishes?

1. Removal of Religion from the world.

2. Ability to control electricity.

3. Ability to control other people’s thoughts and emotions.

valka

Avatar: 207845 2010-01-28 14:50:06 -0500

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Three wishes…

-Can teleport myself where I want.

-Healing.

-Understand idioms.

With that one can do lots of things.

SpaceTrap

Avatar: 210839 2009-10-27 10:53:32 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 21 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

I wish I had a a woman's genitals! ^.^

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

I don’t need wishes as I have everything I want and am so goddamn good looking. I’d tell the godly entity to go climb a wall of male reproductive organs.

Alternatively I’ll tell him to make me as powerful as him. We can have endless celestial sex too.

b4nd1t

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

I wish i had 25 BP

I wish I could shapeshift

I wish i could control time.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

I wish I would win this contest.

DerKaiserRei-
ch

Avatar: 118110 Sun May 31 19:28:37 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 31 Troll

One of the few user who literally understands me -Aldo

I wish that the Entity would devide by zero.

XXXAndre

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

I’d wish that he would not grant my wish…But since this is a god we’re talking about, I’d say I’d just go with wishing for an irl banhammer.

800beloved

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

1) I wish the phantom phone vibrations in my pocket I think are text messages would stop.

2) Head. Nothing special, just a clbumic pole polishing.

3) I wish there was a real “magic 8 ball” and I owned it. Not only would this be extremely helpful for personal matters but can you imagine the government contracts I could get? Knowing the right answers to everything would probably make me a lot of money, which I could donate to charity (and by donate to charity I mean buy BP Log in to see images!

SuperSensibl-
eGuy

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

- I’d wish I can play EP 2 (yes, poorfabulous person here)

– I’d wish hapiness for anyone, but since we are all a bunch of ****ing envious people, that wouldn’t be possible

– I’d wish to be one of those black people on MTV Cribs, with big male reproductive organs, lots of cars and a house full of whores.

That’s all D:

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!