Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Shit Forumwarz Circle Jerk Thread

PseudoNymph

Avatar: 25470 Mon Jun 01 23:26:50 -0400 2009

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

bump

Inconnu

Avatar: 48966 2011-07-31 19:36:53 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

unpants fran!

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

go climb a wall of male reproductive organs

ban velveteen

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

So is anyone wondering how gigerth GOT these pictures?

I did, at first, until I realized who he was. It was so obvious that I was amazed I didn’t figure it out already.

gigerth knows me because he met me on Gaia. (I have it listed in my profile, he does not.) He’s a 15- maybe 16, now?- year old dude who went by Pali.

Here’s what his avatar looked like:

Among friends, gigerth was referred to as “candyfabulous person” (an affectionate term). He didn’t talk much, so he alienated a lot of people. Finally, I told him that he was annhoying and I didn’t like him.

gigerth got so bumhurt that he bore and immense grudge against me, apparently extending even into Forumwarz. I kinda feel bad for him, because looking back I realize that I must’ve really hurt his feelings.

So here goes, gigerth: I apologize for being so mean that you had to join Forumwarz and develop an entire new identity around yourself. It was wrong, and I regret it.

And if anyone thinks I’m full of ****, just Google “gigerth” There’s PLENTY of evidence, even on his DeviantArt page alone (all his friends are from Gaia).

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

random slightly entertaining image i post in every thread for a day.

SuperSonic

Avatar: 148701 2010-01-03 11:24:25 -0500

[WeChall]

Level 43 Hacker

“Backdoor Bob”

I accidentally a

theSaYoNaRa

[FFN]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

bla bla

Inconnu

Avatar: 48966 2011-07-31 19:36:53 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

Ricket, I challenge you! Log in to see images!

Re dei sepol-
cri

Avatar: 94160 Sun Aug 02 22:32:53 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Posting in case there’s a peen

Vajas

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Nachdem ich deine Freundin traf, war sie eine Prostituierte / in meinem Block Pimp ich jede 4te / deine Nuttenmutter stdiuerte das Gesetz und warf mir Zuhälterei vor / daraufhin polierte ich ihre Fresse / ich verkaufe an Verbrecher gefälschte Deutsche Pässe.

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

Edwardlloyd

Level 10 Hacker

“Ohacku”

Hmm interesting thread…

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Save that gold for forumbuildr.

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

Fran Posted:

I did, at first, until I realized who he was. It was so obvious that I was amazed I didn’t figure it out already.

gigerth knows me because he met me on Gaia. (I have it listed in my profile, he does not.) He’s a 15- maybe 16, now?- year old dude who went by Pali.

Among friends, gigerth was referred to as “candyfabulous person” (an affectionate term). He didn’t talk much, so he alienated a lot of people. Finally, I told him that he was annhoying and I didn’t like him.

gigerth got so bumhurt that he bore and immense grudge against me, apparently extending even into Forumwarz. I kinda feel bad for him, because looking back I realize that I must’ve really hurt his feelings.

So here goes, gigerth: I apologize for being so mean that you had to join Forumwarz and develop an entire new identity around yourself. It was wrong, and I regret it.

And if anyone thinks I’m full of ****, just Google “gigerth” There’s PLENTY of evidence, even on his DeviantArt page alone (all his friends are from Gaia).

lololololloeeggn parragraohh

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Abstract Con-
cept

Level 26 Hacker

“1337”

Ultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. That is all.

Somebody

Avatar: 51757 2010-03-05 21:47:01 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Klanhop Extraordinaire

fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society chicken dinner

Anon Ymous

Level 35 Troll

When it's over, walk away. I'm just a game.

peen for me Log in to see images!

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

Bandaney

Avatar: 70433 2014-06-07 22:10:47 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 60 Hacker

Ask me about how many male reproductive organs in my bum :zak:

Fran Posted:

Joseph of Su-
burbia

Avatar: 182182 2014-09-14 14:41:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Foumwarz.com, Dev-free since 2012!

’_______’

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!