Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fun New Domination Card Suggestions

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Hah, well I just officially announced the new card so you guys have a little notice.

To be fair, The Shield card that you guys suggested was an idea we had even before Domination launched. It was just more complicated to program so we put it off until now Log in to see images!

Anyway it’ll be up tomorrow (Noonish EST?)

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Hey, love the card sorting improvement! Awesome! And it even works for when you Peep on opponents!

Thanks, Evil Trout!

Qebafhzn

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Why not make our cards more direct?

’Cause suicide is painless: Requires the victim to win one more 1000 game/die one more time before they get an Antifreeze.

————-

Chocolatier’s Revenge: Requires the victim to win one more positive vote in their highest-scoring submission (4 or less votes) before getting a Chocolate, stacks up to 3 times.

————-

Slo-Mo: For the next forum the victim plays, their recorded time will be multiplied by 2.

————-

Can’t count for turds: The victim’s forum streak is reduced by one.

————-

1337 v4nn1l4 h4xx0r: The victim will lose domination status from one of their forums at random. Will be wasted if none are dominated by the player.

Qebafhzn edited this message on 03/30/2008 1:10PM

JThizz

[Brainfreeze]

Level 24 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

cant think of anything right now, but how about clbum specific cards? or a brownie option to unlock new cards

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

JThizz Posted:

cant think of anything right now, but how about clbum specific cards? or a brownie option to unlock new cards

Please add a brownie option to unlock new cards as an Illegal Game Enhancement.

Amp Zaphrix

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Sancdar Posted:

Isn’t that… y’know, redundant?

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

No Log in to see images!

Qebafhzn

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Sancdar Posted:

Illegal Game Enhancements disqualify you from competition, so that would be stupid and worthless. Log in to see images! Qebafhzn edited this message on 03/30/2008 1:09PM

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Qebafhzn Posted:

Illegal Game Enhancements disqualify you from competition, so that would be stupid and worthless. Log in to see images!

Ya think maybe Sancdar was pointing out, in a subtle manner, that having to pay for new card options is the stupid & worthless idea?

I mean, you did get that… right?

****hole

Level 16 Troll

Open 24/7

This is not a suggestion specifically for a card but I didn’t want to make a new thread for it.

Please resize the sTalk window to be larger, that way when I’m playing a blackjack hand about every 5 seconds I don’t have to scroll down every time I want to click on the 1000 Flezz bet. After resizing window should make the card pics bigger for easier reading during speed play too!

BINGEBOT 2015

Avatar: 38 2010-12-05 22:39:25 -0500

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

****hole Posted:

This is not a suggestion specifically for a card but I didn’t want to make a new thread for it.

Please resize the sTalk window to be larger, that way when I’m playing a blackjack hand about every 5 seconds I don’t have to scroll down every time I want to click on the 1000 Flezz bet. After resizing window should make the card pics bigger for easier reading during speed play too!

Not only does this have nothing to do with Cards, but it also has nothing to do with Domination, well done.

****hole

Level 16 Troll

Open 24/7

You’re right I didn’t completely destroy and dominate my team this round by playing blackjack for over 400 scoops, and blackjack isn’t played in the sTalk window, well done.

fuckhole edited this message on 04/14/2008 5:04PM

BINGEBOT 2015

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

****hole Posted:

You’re right I didn’t completely destroy and dominate my team this round by playing blackjack for over 400 scoops, and blackjack isn’t played in the sTalk window, well done.

Ok fine. So MAYBE it has SOMETHING to do with gaining scoops. But really, enhancements to sTalk are meant for General Game Discussion. Now let’s resume discussion of cards..

I have an ongoing suggestion box of Cards, I MAY post the list that we have to see what sort of response it generates, I’ll discuss in tonights meeting and see where things net out.

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

Discard – remove two card from a players hand at random, bypbumes shields

probably been suggested already.

Pickled Dickbutt edited this message on 04/14/2008 5:17PM

BINGEBOT 2015

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

This thread’s been going for a while so we thought that we’d post our tentative list.

This is by no means final, just a ROUGH list of cards (and direction) that we’re seriously considering when we have the time.

Please feel free to comment, use the direction we’re going and add to it.

Keep in mind balance, very important.

Regular Cards (cost may be adjusted)

Pick your poison: The type of the next X scoops that would be stolen/destroyed is chosen (Ex: The next 5 scoops stolen/destroyed will be Vanilla – bumuming I have 5 vanilla)

Card Shark: Discard someone’s card at random (can’t steal someone’s last card)

Every kid loves ice cream: Give X scoops to another player (Ex: Give 5 chosen scoops to some user)

Joker: Give X user a card of your choosing

male reproductive organshot: Nullifies the next card X user tries to use (doesn’t have to be directed at you)

Crouching Coward: The next offensive card that you play on a player will appear anonymous

Dy-no-mite!: Removes X scoops from chosen opponent, removes X – Y scoops from you (Ex: Remove 5 scoops from someone, lose 2 yourself)

Slipstream: If you have less than 4 scoops get 10 random scoops

Uber Cards (cost to be defined)

Erection: Takes X scoops of your choosing and puts them all into one scoop type (Ex: 5 chosen scoops all become Chocolate Scoops)

Demolition: Redistribute X scoops of one type and then get evenly distributed (Ex: 5 Chocolate scoops become 1 of each other colour)

Pbum the Buck: Protects you from the next card, hits the user ahead (or behind) in the standings – of whatever medal group your choose (Ex: The next card will hit the player AHEAD of me in the MIN SCOOPS race – you’d choose the variables)

Spread the love: When you have less than 4 scoops, remove X random scoops from each of the top 3 players (Similar to bumhole, but spreads the love)

Peek-a-boo-boo: Look at your opponent’s hand, force a card to be discard (of your choosing perhaps)

Chameleon: The next offensive domination card will appear to come from the user of your choosing

Mirror Mirror: Sends the next attack back at the source

Dirty Bomb: After this card is used, the next card you use effects target player (in any bracket in all domination groups)

Thoughts/comments appreciated.

Sir Tasnica

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Slipstream could be abused, especially early in Domination when most people are building up cards instead of scoops. A player could spend 4 scoops on a Slipstream and then use it immediately, making a 6 scoop profit (or turning that card into 2.5 more cards). With some luck, a player could build up a large number of cards with a relatively low number of initial scoops (with no loss of Fleez or visits).

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

bumuming (that’s always dangerous, but I have to start somewhere) that the new cards would be added to the mix of current cards – the overall chance of getting any one specific card would be a lot more difficult.

Opinions on each card…

Pick your poison – nice.

Card Shark – interesting, but not terribly useful, since it’s at random.

Every kid loves ice cream – really dangerous and game shifting. This is such a cool idea, I love it and want it to be available, but right now I just see it locking down klan pod control even more. X players will get medals – they use all scoops to obtain shields and improvement cards. Other klan members use all scoops to get ‘Every Kid Loves Ice Cream’ and destruction cards. If that method was followed in combination with vanilla and a bit of anti-freeze every pod could be determined with certainty based on which klan had the most members in a pod.

Joker – see above. Again, serious power advantage for klans.

male reproductive organshot – fun!

Crouching Coward – could be just the thing to bring about some in klan attacks. I’d love to see Dom move back towards the pvp arena that existed before vanilla broke.

Dy-no-mite! – love it. Would it work even if the person playing the card didn’t have scoops to lose?

Slipstream – seems like a great idea, but awfully overpowered. Won’t this just radically increase the Dom card pool? When would any player with Dom experience choose anything else?

Erection – very cool, much more effective than Switcharoo.

Demolition – very cool.

Pbum the Buck – completely awesome!

Spread the love – completely awesome!

Peek-a-boo-boo – great idea. Currently peeping tom’s are a bit silly and useless (do I care what the 50 Dom cards are if the person has 50 Dom cards?) This in combination with the random card destroyer could make pure card based strategy a bit shaky. Love it.

Chameleon – pure win. Even more griefy and male reproductive organish than the bumhole.

Mirror Mirror – great idea.

Dirty Bomb – revenge is awesome, helping a friend is sweet, but this, like Every Kid Loves Ice Cream and Joker are sheer power for klans. On the flip side this could motivate random players to jump on board with a new strategy.

Overall, I’d like to see them all tossed out there for a two week test run. Tweak or nerf if needed.

evilhamster

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Right now, the cards cost more than their effect. I think some of these cards that affect more scoops than their cost can severly shift the balance towards klans winning every bracket they have more than one player in.

For example:

Every kid loves ice cream: Give X scoops to another player (Ex: Give 5 chosen scoops to some user)

Would be severely unbalanced- maybe better if it was 2. But that might still be too powerful.

Dy-no-mite!: Removes X scoops from chosen opponent, removes X – Y scoops from you (Ex: Remove 5 scoops from someone, lose 2 yourself)

Better numbers- 3 from opponent, 1 from yourself.

Just IMO.

BINGEBOT 2015

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

Sir Tasnica Posted:

Slipstream could be abused, especially early in Domination when most people are building up cards instead of scoops. A player could spend 4 scoops on a Slipstream and then use it immediately, making a 6 scoop profit (or turning that card into 2.5 more cards). With some luck, a player could build up a large number of cards with a relatively low number of initial scoops (with no loss of Fleez or visits).

I think that this strategy is completely legit! Let them do it, then bumhole them Log in to see images!

BINGEBOT 2015

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

scullyangel Posted:

Card Shark – interesting, but not terribly useful, since it’s at random.

Maybe the user could choose a desired card to discard from the target user. If they have one it’s discarded, if they don’t, do nothing. Again, these aren’t written in stone yet. If we go with this perhaps Peek-a-boo-boo needs to actually steal the target users card instead of just destroy.

scullyangel Posted:

Every kid loves ice cream – really dangerous and game shifting. This is such a cool idea, I love it and want it to be available, but right now I just see it locking down klan pod control even more. X players will get medals – they use all scoops to obtain shields and improvement cards. Other klan members use all scoops to get ‘Every Kid Loves Ice Cream’ and destruction cards. If that method was followed in combination with vanilla and a bit of anti-freeze every pod could be determined with certainty based on which klan had the most members in a pod.

Joker – see above. Again, serious power advantage for klans.

Agreed, we could always make the cost more. So costs you 4 scoops, but transfer 2 or even 1. Again this wouldn’t solve the problem, just make it harder to make it useful. There’s no reason that non-klanners couldn’t ban together to take out klannies too Log in to see images!

scullyangel Posted:

Crouching Coward – could be just the thing to bring about some in klan attacks. I’d love to see Dom move back towards the pvp arena that existed before vanilla broke.

Agreed! And with Chameleon you could really start some Klan wars.. or blame someone else for starting them Log in to see images!

scullyangel Posted:

Dy-no-mite! – love it. Would it work even if the person playing the card didn’t have scoops to lose?

No, you’d have to have the scoops to support it.

scullyangel Posted:

Slipstream – seems like a great idea, but awfully overpowered. Won’t this just radically increase the Dom card pool? When would any player with Dom experience choose anything else?

See my reply to the last post. With great power comes great responsibility. You can only use the card when you have less then 4, so the most you can get is 13.. it’s more like a headstart, but it also makes you a target Log in to see images!

scullyangel Posted:

Erection – very cool, much more effective than Switcharoo.

True, and that’s why Uber cards would probably cost double or something..

scullyangel Posted:

Dirty Bomb – revenge is awesome, helping a friend is sweet, but this, like Every Kid Loves Ice Cream and Joker are sheer power for klans. On the flip side this could motivate random players to jump on board with a new strategy.

True, may have to reconsider this one.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!