Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Whores [CLOSED] Damn! Look at the sisterhood go!

Virtual_Eyes

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 13 Camwhore

Whiny, yet arrogant.

Corion Posted:

I’m not saying every vanilla raid is a Camwhore exclusive thing. How stupid do you think I am?

I’m saying that what you did – this nearly 400-scoop raid, is, at this point, a Camwhore exclusive thing, since the only clan so far able to come close to that is of course, yours, and the only clbum allowed to join it is Camwhores.

How am I, as an Emo, to compete with that? How would a Troll compete with that? Even the closest competing guild doesn’t appear able to mount an opposition.

‘Tis a good point you make, but the ability to organize raids on such a mbumive scale is not due to the fact that we are Camwhores or even Sisters. It is because we have a system, a clever little method in place which other klans have not yet discovered. They’re welcome to do research, and are actually encouraged to spy on our message boards. Heaven knows we spy on theirs enough…

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

...Seriously Evil Trout, you need to fix this ****. I don’t think it’s even possible to get 300 scoops from Speedruns, diff. forum pwns, and Anti-freeze scoops in a single week. Log in to see images!

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

As long as you have a decent cash reserve, you should be able to get a nigh-infinite number of anti-freeze scoops in a week with a small amount of lost Flezz. Barring horrible luck, of course.

jpsteel

Level 10 Emo Kid

Hello Kitty Underwear Aficionado

Suspects everyone is against me Log in to see images!

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Sancdar Posted:

As long as you have a decent cash reserve, you should be able to get a nigh-infinite number of anti-freeze scoops in a week with a small amount of lost Flezz. Barring horrible luck, of course.

True, but I hate Gamble-bot. Log in to see images!

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

Yeah, I don’t have the patience to pull off a Crovax, but that doesn’t mean it’s not an option. As far as I can tell, he’s gotten around 300 anti-freeze this week and he’s still on the outskirts of the top 20 for Most Flezz.

Hooper_X

[PoE]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

PIMPTASTIC-FROTH Posted:

...Seriously Evil Trout, you need to fix this ****. I don’t think it’s even possible to get 300 scoops from Speedruns, diff. forum pwns, and Anti-freeze scoops in a single week. Log in to see images!

Fat ****ing chance. ET has basically said he’s fine with the vanilla exploit, since it requires a significant amount of SECRET EFFORT (i.e., an AIM chat and a box of Depends, which is really all that’s involved here) to pull off successfully.

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

Or he said that they’re working on balancing Domination for this kind of thing over the next couple weeks. Please, feel free to believe whichever version is more conducive to your bitter and angry nature as a troll!

MAGICBEAR

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

AIM chat and a box of depends…? Sounds like trolls are more equipped then a sister. By definition would never wear anything that Depends would cover…

<AiglosCelt> WHEREVER THERE’S A male reproductive organ TO BAIT OR A male reproductive organ TO TEASE WE WILL BE THERE

Riddikulus

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 14 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

Corion Posted:

I’m not saying every vanilla raid is a Camwhore exclusive thing. How stupid do you think I am?

I’m saying that what you did – this nearly 400-scoop raid, is, at this point, a Camwhore exclusive thing, since the only clan so far able to come close to that is of course, yours, and the only clbum allowed to join it is Camwhores.

How am I, as an Emo, to compete with that? How would a Troll compete with that? Even the closest competing guild doesn’t appear able to mount an opposition.

EDITL Added bonus – since Camwhores are the best clbum – even if we were to get as many players (and possibly more) than your guild, it would be more difficult to match your Vanilla Scoop output, especially since you’ve recruited most (if not all) of the level 10 Camwhores.

Umm…your theory is kind of based off of a logical fallacy there. Log in to see images!

Sorry, but there’s too many variables dependent on utilizing humans and strategy to conclusively find that the manner of our success relies entirely upon the simple fact that we’re a certain clbum. You’re overestimating its worth.

Also, talking about how you “as an Emo/Troll” are to cope with this won’t help. It’s all brainpower with some strength in numbers. I’m sure you’re not lacking for brainpower (how else do Emos come up with their damage-heavy poems?), but a little bit of Klan unity goes a long way…

Rock this.

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

So, Corion, it’s a ‘Camwhore’ thing because only the Camwhore Klan has done it so far?

Illogical.

What is stopping you from gathering the Level 10 Emos and doing the same thing?

Are you looking to save some Flezz?

Then stop on by Acid Flux’s Country Kitchen and Flea Market!

Fetishes, Glbumes, Tattoos & Hardware, all on sale!

Save your hard-earned flezz by shopping at

Acid Flux’s Country Kitchen and Flea Market!

Hooper_X

[PoE]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Acid Flux Posted:

So, Corion, it’s a ‘Camwhore’ thing because only the Camwhore Klan has done it so far?

Illogical.

What is stopping you from gathering the Level 10 Emos and doing the same thing?

Really, the only major advantage the Camwhores have over any other clbum is that they have a few more high-end attacks, especially relative to, say, Trolls. The rest just comes down to organization and a willingness to catbum. Any other group, sufficiently large and sufficiently organized, could be pulling this kind of thing.

(of course, it gives the camwhores giant raging boners to pretend they have some kind of TOP SEKRIT FARMENG PLANZ, because it’s way cooler to get tons of scoops by having super haxxor powers rather than sitting in AIM chat or ventrilo at 3 AM waiting for someone to tell you to click a bumon at the right time.)

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

All of this is null and void. As I said before:

DOMINATION SHOULD BE A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD FOR EVERYONE, SOLO OR PART OF A CLAN. IF CLANS WANT TO BOAST THERE CHOPS, LET THEM WAIT UNTIL KLAN WARFARE COMES OUT.

Until then, this Vanilla thing needs to be seriously reevaluated so that “klan raids” don’t become the single moving factor behind winning at domination.

Lo! Log in to see images!

Hulyen

[Team Shortbus]

Level 18 Camwhore

Literate Dork

TeeKayEff Posted:

All of this is null and void. As I said before:

DOMINATION SHOULD BE A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD FOR EVERYONE, SOLO OR PART OF A CLAN. IF CLANS WANT TO BOAST THERE CHOPS, LET THEM WAIT UNTIL KLAN WARFARE COMES OUT.

Until then, this Vanilla thing needs to be seriously reevaluated so that “klan raids” don’t become the single moving factor behind winning at domination.

Actually, for it to be balanced properly, klans DO need to do these runs so CZ can collect data on them. We all think it’s silly an unbalanced, too, and can’t wait for it to be balanced and fixed. Log in to see images!

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Way to go, TeeKayEff, not reading. Now you’ve made me go and put a line through this subject and bump it to the bottom. This makes me a sad troll.

MC Banhammer edited this message on 03/17/2008 4:23PM

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

markchd

Avatar: 12369 2010-01-24 16:26:11 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

Craves Power like it's Crystal Pepsi

Now I’m a sad panda.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!