Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Whores [CLOSED] Damn! Look at the sisterhood go!

psyconius

[in4mador]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

you know what would truly be evil? Making a few of the “teams” purely Sisterhood members. Make it all worth nothing =P

NotJustAWhore

Level 14 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

psyconius Posted:

you know what would truly be evil? Making a few of the “teams” purely Sisterhood members. Make it all worth nothing =P

You forget just how tight the Sisterhood is. We’d 5-way tie ourselves in every category. Then have sex.

Virtual_Eyes

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 13 Camwhore

Whiny, yet arrogant.

Sancdar Posted:

I heard Virtual Eyes is going to post a screenshot with our methodology revealed Log in to see images!

Too right. Enough’s enough; people have been in the dark about how we do it for way too long, and it’s kind of a complicated process.

I’ll be dropping a few hints.

April Fool

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

NotJustAWhore Posted:

You forget just how tight the Sisterhood is. We’d 5-way tie ourselves in every category. Then have sex.

I think you’ve got things backwards. We’d have sex. Then 5-way tie. Then have sex again.

Hulyen

[Team Shortbus]

Level 18 Camwhore

Literate Dork

cowpie Posted:

I think you’ve got things backwards. We’d have sex. Then 5-way tie. Then have sex again.

Nono, we’d have sex, 5-way-tie, 5-way-tie the domination, then have sex again.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Virtual_Eyes

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 13 Camwhore

Whiny, yet arrogant.

cowpie Posted:

I mean… we always have sex when we tie. I seem to recall we were in a threesome once. Ah… NotJustAWhore, Cowpie, and me. Good times.

Riddikulus

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 14 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

cowpie Posted:

We’d all orgasm simultaneously just as we all click on our mouses to pwn our forumz at the same time.

But that’s only when we’re feeling lazy.

Rock this.

Virtual_Eyes

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 13 Camwhore

Whiny, yet arrogant.

Check this out! Someone cares enough about the vanilla runs to change me title!

April Fool

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Virtual_Eyes Posted:

Awww, that’s adorable.

Kind of a compliment too. I mean, I’d hate to have a pointy woman's genitals. It’d be bad for business.

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Um, Ladies, with all due respect, while your accomplishments are significant, it’s simply a matter of having enough members willing to adhere to a raid schedule, bumigning forums and completion times to individual members, and following instructions.

Essentially, it’s just a matter of having enough people willing to follow instructions and being able to ‘synchronize watches’, so to speak. In essence, for every willing member, a Klan can generate that number of scoops, per day, per Klan member.

I.E., 24 Klanmates, separated into two teams.

Raid begins at 10 p.m.

Each member on Team One is bumigned a forum to pwn, based on their personal ability. Each member is instructed to beat the forum down to it’s last thread, and hold off on the ‘kill post’ (usually an Ophelia) until precisely 10:05 p.m. Then all twelve members of Team One fire the kill post, killing the forum, and twelve forums are simultaneously pwned by the Klan, granting 3 scoops to all members.

Team Two has the same bumignment, but their ‘kill post’ time is set at 10:10 p.m.

These two teams alternate every five minutes for approximately 40 minutes, using up their 4 daily forum visits. In the end, they have generated 24 Vanilla Scoops for every member of their Klan. 24 Klanmates created 24 Scoops for each member.

Now perhaps you should make teams of 14-15, just to be on the safe side, but this is a virtually foolproof method of generating Vanilla Scoops. A Klan with 100 active members (separated into 7-8 Teams) should be able to generate no less than 500 Vanilla Scoops for each Klan member during each Domination Round, even accounting for some misfires.

It a simple matter of timing, organization, and having enough members to make it effective.

Are you looking to save some Flezz?

Then stop on by Acid Flux’s Country Kitchen and Flea Market!

Fetishes, Glbumes, Tattoos & Hardware, all on sale!

Save your hard-earned flezz by shopping at

Acid Flux’s Country Kitchen and Flea Market!

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

thats some solid reasoning, acid. good job.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

Virtual_Eyes Posted:

When someone did the same to me, I simply bumumed they were feeling threatened. But I like it, and will still keep it, even after I win a few medals (hopefully). That way the person that changed it will be reminded of how ludicrous it was.

But anything that makes CZ some green, I’m cool with.

Virtual_Eyes

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 13 Camwhore

Whiny, yet arrogant.

Acid Flux Posted:

...but anything that makes CZ some green, I’m cool with.

Well said, well said. I haven’t given them anything (broke) but now I feel like I’m actually making a monetary contribution by ****ing people off. Fun!

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

Velveteen Posted:

thats some solid reasoning, acid. good job.

Hey, I respect the hell out of what your Klan has accomplished. I just personally think the Vanilla system needs to be tweaked. I’m thinking that a certain number of times per day the Klan raid can create scoops might be fair. For example, I can generate, at most, 12 Lemon Scoops and 1 Pistachio per day. My thought is that if the Klan-based Vanilla award can benefit a single Klan no more than five times per day (i.e., 15 Vanilla Scoops), that’s still a solid benefit for each Klan member.

But that’s just a guesstimate, of course. Ideally, I’d rather see Klan level Domination Warz that were separate from the Individual level Domination Rounds.

Acid Flux edited this message on 03/17/2008 1:28AM

Bubo

Level 18 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

Acid_Flux, that method has been put out there by a couple of different people now. As I’ve told them, that is indeed one way of doing it, but it’s far from optimal and is not that simple in timing due to lag issues (especially tonight, when we managed to lag the server a couple of times by the number of sisters hitting at once). In my opinion, it would end up wasting approximately half to three quarters of the total visits available. It also wouldn’t generate 330 scoops in roughly an hour.

Now, I’m not saying our current method is the best or more optimal. We’re constantly revising it, and even tonight had some new issues that we’ll have to review (stupid tubmail). However, it is more efficient than the method you described here.

Bubo edited this message on 03/17/2008 1:31AM

Plus ça change, plus c’est la même chose

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

As far as generating 300 scoops in one hour, that simply depends on the number of active members.

Acid Flux edited this message on 03/17/2008 2:08AM

Bubo

Level 18 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

Acid Flux Posted:

But that’s just a guesstimate, of course. Ideally, I’d rather see Klan level Domination Warz that were separate from the Individual level Domination Rounds.

I’d second that idea! When the scoops hit a third of a thousand in an hour, a new bracket needs to be developed.

markchd

Avatar: 12369 2010-01-24 16:26:11 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

Craves Power like it's Crystal Pepsi

I don’t know quite how you do it. We got 177 on our first attempt, but we can’t get enough legit players on at the same time to make a run to rival that for at least a week.

Bubo

Level 18 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

Acid Flux Posted:

And as far as generating 300 scoops in one hour, that simply depends onthe number of active members.

True, I hadn’t thought of that aspect. scratch head Geez, that’d be a lot of people to set watches with though.

As for the rest of your speculation, our Klan Leader has a thread where she’s errr…. puzzling over our current methods? I’m not suppose to comment on our methods outside of that thread.

Bubo

Level 18 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

markchd Posted:

I don’t know quite how you do it. We got 177 on our first attempt, but we can’t get enough legit players on at the same time to make a run to rival that for at least a week.

Out of curiosity, approximately how many members were involved in that 177 run?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!