Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Shock Submitting enemy names is useless now?

Zaratustra

[Mad Gear]

Level 19 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Now there’s a cap on submissions, but posting Enemies gives you as little money as usual and the voting continues as cutthroat as ever. (The only time I actually got a enemy name approved was when I stopped trying to relate them to the board’s subject and started making videogame references.) Is this feeling shared?

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

yeah, its really competitive, i think because its easier to vote on – folks don’t have to read and think about how awesome it is. its all first impressions and if it made you chuckle

Wrath0bunny

[Mehstormz]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Agreed. Look at the scoreboard right now. Down to 25 already and they keep going down.

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

only the good ones survive in enemy votes.

Zaratustra

[Mad Gear]

Level 19 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

If by ‘good’ you mean ‘triggering the meme receptors of the populace’, then yeah.

curufeanor

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

And now that we know, builder score can go down (far more easily than it can go up)... submitting enemies is a bad gamble. Low stakes if u win high stakes if u lose.

Me I have fun just submitting the things specially w the madlib system. Don even care bout the flezz. imagine how nice itd be if we could just do that & have fun. Like just vote based on good/bad and don’t give any rewards that can tempt vote manipulation Log in to see images!

jpsteel

Level 10 Emo Kid

Hello Kitty Underwear Aficionado

Worst area to submit an idea — true story with no happy ending Log in to see images!

Corion

Level 32 Emo Kid

I lost at domination?! How could this happen to me?

There should be no penalty in buildr score for submitting enemies, or something like that.

Perhaps the penalty should be lessened for certain categories, and the benefits for the others be raised.

SuperPsyche

[RPG Codex]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I think it’s a fools errand trying to come up with urbane sophisticate names that would appeal to an, apparently, Adam Sandler fanbase.

jpsteel

Level 10 Emo Kid

Hello Kitty Underwear Aficionado

male reproductive organ and fart jokes ftw!

Hulyen

[Team Shortbus]

Level 18 Camwhore

Literate Dork

Wow, you guys aren’t kidding. I got 2 accepted into this week’s forum and got an epeen for it. o.O

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

Yes using witty names that acually had to do with the board still get a nice amount of votes for them but still get quickly shot down by the majority of players who go for the references everyone else pointed out that stay unfortantly.

007Bistromath

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Zaratustra Posted:

If by ‘good’ you mean ‘triggering the meme receptors of the populace’, then yeah.

Why did you say the same thing twice?

Hulyen

[Team Shortbus]

Level 18 Camwhore

Literate Dork

Hey, I’d like to think that my 2 were witty XD

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

For the rec’, the submissions are getting voted higher than last week. People have been rocking the **** lately. Kudos to you bros.

Sapper

Avatar: 8525 2009-12-20 17:41:27 -0500

[So ronery]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Submitting anything to the forumbuilder competition is useless unless you are in a Klan anyway.

Hulyen

[Team Shortbus]

Level 18 Camwhore

Literate Dork

Sapper Posted:

Submitting anything to the forumbuilder competition is useless unless you are in a Klan anyway.

Uhh….my klan has 3 people in it. And I didn’t tell them I was submitting anything. I know the Sisterhood looks down upon voting collusion…don’t know about the others, though.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

I never tell anyone my submissions. I think all the sisters agree that it’s unfair to do so. Not that typical submitting to forumbuildr isn’t already unfair. Double negative, bite me.

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

Same here, I dont have my klan vote for mine.

though is annoying having submissions that are good and end up with something like 10 for but 10 against.

Corion

Level 32 Emo Kid

I lost at domination?! How could this happen to me?

Klanless, and I won last week’s logo contest. Prior to that I won two style submissions.

I most likely would have won last week’s, but I submitted a tad bit too late (someone submitted a similar one right before mine), and I failed to mention the fact that my usernames were all spiffy and highlighted on mouseover in the style title.

I probably could have won YouBoob’s too, but I didn’t submit my style until about Friday and it wasn’t able to acgreat timesulate votes fast enough to beat the prior winner, despite looking a heck of a lot better, IMO. Log in to see images!

I don’t think there’s a lot of Klan voting going on (if any), but sometimes one of the losing or new entries will jump ahead by like 200% of the previous winner’s score when it doesn’t look any better than the previous entries. That always confuses me.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!