Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Goatse.cx So, something happened earlier and apparently it's up to either me or Hobart to bring up these things.

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

I’m just saying, if the community people want to be posting with is just the cool kids, that could have happened without dealing with Flamebate’s awful posters and ****ty interface. I don’t think the draw of the forums is just the old guard.

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

^^Sanc, you should know that half of the fun here is complaining about the ****ty community, interface, game, etc. etc. apparently.

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

ChilePepino Posted:

^^Sanc, you should know that half of the fun here is complaining about the ****ty community, interface, game, etc. etc. apparently.

kraigu

Avatar: 132907 2010-01-24 16:36:53 -0500

Level 69 Hacker

Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 Posted:

Absolutely not, I do not blindly trust CZ. I do not trust their mod selections, especially since we have had plenty of time to see those in action. I do not trust the majority of the people selected for Ep 3, as I do not have any information about you guys whatsoever (like seeing actual examples of writing and humor). I have personally seen ET give a joke ban at the same time I got a real one. I have seen him be kind of wishy-washy and “settle-down, children” about things and I have seen overreactions from CZ members as well.

Don’t just agree with everything because someone owns a website. Anyone can with like 5 bucks.

Then I guess there’s not much else to say.

It’s too bad that you don’t trust the team that brought you a game you apparently enjoyed enough to pay non-zero dollars for, to recruit folks who might bring you more of the same. I hope people who are feeling the same way stick around, because while I understand the distrust, I don’t think it will be justified by the final product. There are some pretty good people working on new content, and sorry, but you’ll just have to take my word for it.

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

kraigu Posted:

It’s too bad that you don’t trust the team that brought you a game you apparently enjoyed enough to pay non-zero dollars for, to recruit folks who might bring you more of the same. I hope people who are feeling the same way stick around, because while I understand the distrust, I don’t think it will be justified by the final product. There are some pretty good people working on new content, and sorry, but you’ll just have to take my word for it.

I’d be amazed if a majority of people that care about stuff like SG94 leaving are really interested in the gameplay and story of ForumWarz.

ChilePepino

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Sancdar Posted:

I’d be amazed if a majority of people that care about stuff like SG94 leaving are really interested in the gameplay and story of ForumWarz.

I think most of us miss his characters more than the player.

kraigu Posted:

I liked ep 2 less than ep 1. I don’t know you, your talents if any, or most of the people on your team. I asked for some examples of submissions but JB refused, so anyone who is doubtful like me is going to continue being doubtful.

I’m sure I’ll play ep 3, but there’s people who are saying they won’t bother. It won’t even matter if I like it or not, to be honest, because that’s the end of the game and I’ll leave because I don’t find dom, buildr, or incit entertaining. Those of us who don’t are the ones who get banned all the time because ****ing up the forum or whatever else we can find is the only fun thing. I have bought a lot of bp, yes, but I always donate to websites that I use a lot. I have not recruited anyone to come play this, though.

Shii

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I liked ep 2 less than ep 1. I don’t know you, your talents if any, or most of the people on your team. I asked for some examples of submissions but JB refused, so anyone who is doubtful like me is going to continue being doubtful.

I’m sure I’ll play ep 3, but there’s people who are saying they won’t bother. It won’t even matter if I like it or not, to be honest, because that’s the end of the game and I’ll leave because I don’t find dom, buildr, or incit entertaining. Those of us who don’t are the ones who get banned all the time because ****ing up the forum or whatever else we can find is the only fun thing. I have bought a lot of bp, yes, but I always donate to websites that I use a lot. I have not recruited anyone to come play this, though.

I’m sure if you really are interested in reading submissions of “comical” material from the Apprentices, not necessarily FWZ-based, they would be happy to oblige.

I distinctly remember offering to write you something if it would help bumuage doubts.

I didn’t ask for people to write brand new material, I asked if we could see the winning submissions. JB told me to shut up and stop trolling and the customer did not have a right to see what they’re buying.

Shii

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I didn’t ask for people to write brand new material, I asked if we could see the winning submissions. JB told me to shut up and stop trolling and the customer did not have a right to see what they’re buying.

Submissions meaning the applications?

I wouldn’t object to that.

I imagine JB rejected it because not everyone submitted applications. He asked a few people, a few more just expressed interest and got in.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

I think it’s a little late in the game to start scrutinizing the credentials of the Apprentice team, don’t you think? It’s about as pointless as debating who got picked for the Task Force.

No, I do not. But I acknowledge the troll skill level of that response.

SG

Avatar: 132221 Thu Jul 16 11:40:44 -0400 2009

[SG Inc]

Level 35 Hacker

“BASIC”

So I thought I was going to come out of lurk mode for a second to comment on this since a lot of people (and this unfortunately includes a certain admin) have been making bumumptions about my motivations (or lack thereof). Let me make myself clear:

I have not made any statement whatsoever to anyone as to why I no longer play. Anyone who makes bumumptions about my reasoning or intent is doing just that, making bumumptions about a person they do not know.

I have not appointed anyone as a spokesperson, actually I have done jack **** except for giving away a lot of BP.

You’re welcome.

With love, your brother/sister in Christ,

P.S. btw lol, drama

SG edited this message on 07/17/2009 5:28PM

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

SG Posted:

So I thought I was going to come out of lurk mode for a second to comment on this since a lot of people (and this unfortunately includes a certain admin) have been making bumumptions about my motivations (or lack thereof). Let me make myself clear:

I have not made any statement whatsoever to anyone as to why I no longer play. Anyone who makes bumumptions about my reasoning or intent is doing just that, making bumumptions about a person they do not know.

I have not appointed anyone as a spokesperson, actually I have done jack **** except for giving away a lot of BP.

You’re welcome.

P.S. btw lol, drama

cannot wait to see people’s reactions to this

Shii

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

SG Posted:

You’re welcome.

P.S. btw lol, drama

I didn’t get a BP. Is it safe to bumume that you hate/strongly dislike me? Log in to see images!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

SG Posted:

haha awesome image

Also:

SG Posted:

I thought you left because GS49 had to take care of a pony?

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

SG Posted:

P.S. btw lol, drama

m y b a d

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

SG Posted:

You’re welcome.

P.S. btw lol, drama

You guys should be ashamed, jumping to conclusions. Tsk tsk tsk.

ChilePepino

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

i ahtough urr momom and dponniee leftt u wihtout itme Log in to see images!

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

SG Posted:

You’re welcome.

P.S. btw lol, drama

why was i not given any bp

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!