Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

kraigu

Avatar: 132907 2010-01-24 16:36:53 -0500

Level 69 Hacker

Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 Posted:

Absolutely not, I do not blindly trust CZ. I do not trust their mod selections, especially since we have had plenty of time to see those in action. I do not trust the majority of the people selected for Ep 3, as I do not have any information about you guys whatsoever (like seeing actual examples of writing and humor). I have personally seen ET give a joke ban at the same time I got a real one. I have seen him be kind of wishy-washy and “settle-down, children” about things and I have seen overreactions from CZ members as well.

Don’t just agree with everything because someone owns a website. Anyone can with like 5 bucks.

Then I guess there’s not much else to say.

It’s too bad that you don’t trust the team that brought you a game you apparently enjoyed enough to pay non-zero dollars for, to recruit folks who might bring you more of the same. I hope people who are feeling the same way stick around, because while I understand the distrust, I don’t think it will be justified by the final product. There are some pretty good people working on new content, and sorry, but you’ll just have to take my word for it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!