Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Writing Forumwarz Apprentice: news, updates and discussion

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

I am offended that I was not chosen even though I did not apply.

doctormale reproductive organtor

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Lord Shplane Posted:

I am offended that I was not chosen even though I did not apply.

Agreed, they should have picked me regardless of my lack of application! Log in to see images!

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

Good friend of the CZ crew who comes to our boardroom meetings and abuses caffeine.

Cool. I thought i’ve heard his name here before somewhere so that makes sense.

repeating important thought: You have so much extremely clever and creative people in here. I sincerely hope this will mean episode 3 has LOADS of content such that the forums you visit will not become stale within your first visit to them. So far every forum has too little material inside it; stuff is repeated way too often and within one visit you’re likely to have seen every topic/post multiple times.

also, do another junk contest. that was the most fun i’ve ever had on forumwarz without being drunk.

PhineasPoe

Avatar: 12179 2010-01-24 16:27:57 -0500

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Troll

You got a smudge there Phin... oh wait thats Trouts feces

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

repeating important thought: You have so much extremely clever and creative people in here. I sincerely hope this will mean episode 3 has LOADS of content such that the forums you visit will not become stale within your first visit to them. So far every forum has too little material inside it; stuff is repeated way too often and within one visit you’re likely to have seen every topic/post multiple times.

also, do another junk contest. that was the most fun i’ve ever had on forumwarz without being drunk.

I know I’m not supposed to say anything, but it turns out we’re all just going to be writing away messages for new NPCs.

PhineasPoe edited this message on 05/17/2009 11:00PM

LayneAlways

Level 15 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

I. Can’t. Wait.

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

Largehardoncollider Posted:

Lol this reminds me of that I need to tidy up any further application emails to anything else.

E: But wait Johnny Mac?!? I remember on L day his logos were extremely boring and uninspired (lol pizza, maths?), and mine were what really skyrocketed that coup to 200 logos!

Nevar Forget

sup bandwagon

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

PhineasPoe Posted:

I know I’m not supposed to say anything, but it turns out we’re all just going to be writing away messages for new NPCs.

Dude. That was the first rule we were told, to not give spoilers.

Oh well! There goes some stiff competition there.

Ardent

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

PhineasPoe Posted:

So old chum, rules are for chumps, what?

I have pretty strong doubts about all but a few of those people. My main reasons are not knowing who certain ones are and not finding many of them funny. I hope they weren’t judged only by technical ability to put words together. Is there any chance we could see their winning entries? I don’t know how many others are as doubtful as me, but I’m not sure I’d even purchase Episode 3 at this point.

Before the obvious – no, I did not apply for this.

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

I personally just sent JB a note outlining my writing and program experience. That was really all.

You’re helping with programming, too?

E; You guys didn’t even have to provide a sample of humorous writing that you’ve done? Yikes.

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 edited this message on 05/18/2009 9:33AM

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

No, I mean, what programs I’ve used ie photoshop, audacity, stuff like that. I personally did submit a few examples of writing, but I’ve got a lot of work posted around here (including audio work) and bear in mind JB glances over p much all the decent fbuildr subs every week; that was how he found people for buildr elite.

I pay zero attention to the buildrs and have no idea what/who the “Buildr Elite” is. When I do glance at them, I find them pretty terrible. Buildr, Dom, and Incit are not even remotely entertaining.

I still think that just as a form of advertisement they should really show us examples of everyone’s work. They don’t usually seem to care about the user base that’s bored with everything here, though.

PhineasPoe

Avatar: 12179 2010-01-24 16:27:57 -0500

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Troll

You got a smudge there Phin... oh wait thats Trouts feces

PhineasPoe Posted:

Example of my writing

Also these

Hahaha ok. leetlol approved

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 Posted:

I have pretty strong doubts about all but a few of those people. My main reasons are not knowing who certain ones are and not finding many of them funny. I hope they weren’t judged only by technical ability to put words together. Is there any chance we could see their winning entries? I don’t know how many others are as doubtful as me, but I’m not sure I’d even purchase Episode 3 at this point.

Before the obvious – no, I did not apply for this.

I think we might be getting a little ahead of ourselves.

If you want to know what the applicants were judged on, just read the application requirements in the original Apprentice thread.

Said post also contains Crotch Zombie’s bumurance that we won’t publish any content that doesn’t live up to our standards.

djoo

Level 28 Camwhore

“Playmate of the Month”

Abuses caffeine is going easy on me. What about the other vices?

Tubsweetie: If it’s of any benefit, Goosefriedbacon is based on someone I used to date.

If that doesn’t give some instant net-cred, I don’t know what does. Log in to see images!

ez…

/djoo

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

Good friend of the CZ crew who comes to our boardroom meetings and abuses caffeine.

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

djoo edited this message on 05/18/2009 10:07PM

gangsta_gurl-
_39

Level 32 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

Congrats, everyone who made the cut, or even tried. I wish I had such imagination (but at that, I sadly fail)

Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes (and dudettes)

WoweeZowee

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

djoo Posted:

Tubsweetie: If it’s of any benefit, Goosefriedbacon is based on someone I used to date.

/djoo

Good god, I hope this is a joke.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

djoo Posted:

Abuses caffeine is going easy on me. What about the other vices?

If that doesn’t give some instant net-cred, I don’t know what does. Log in to see images!

ez…

/djoo

Oh cool!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!