Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout Can we please not have the crappy googled image win again?

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

It’s getting annoying that people seem to just be googleing the name of the images then uploading them. Let the ball with FW on it win imo.

Miss Prince

[The House of Badfic]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

CrinkzPipe Posted:

It’s getting annoying that people seem to just be googleing the name of the images then uploading them. Let the ball with FW on it win imo.

ReKaZ

Avatar: 99640 Sun Feb 15 14:49:01 -0500 2009

Level 32 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

CrinkzPipe Posted:

That is the best of the 3, so let’s hope for a last minute recovery

ReKaZ edited this message on 04/04/2009 9:53PM

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

But that’s just a Pokeball not a Master ball?

Necrosaro

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

The ball with the FW on it is even more crappily googled (it’s a result on the first page, minus the FW logo); it’s as if whoever picked it didn’t even know what a Master Ball is and didn’t care enough to do any research on it. Props to the FW logo on it, but why couldn’t they have found a picture of an actual Master Ball to do that with?

Well, it’s too late to do anything about it now.

Miss Prince

[The House of Badfic]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I googled “master ball,” “master ball” pokemon, and “master ball” pokeball and most of the images were pretty ****ty, except the pic from the card that was in third place. I dunno where the winner found that pic at that quality, though; I only saw a crappier version of it.

Also apparently ForumWarz is full of pokefabulous persons who really care a lot that the ball is purple.

CaptainDDL

Avatar: 34340 2009-09-30 16:41:31 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 63 Troll

Fran's Beautiful Lover XOXOXOXOXO

Miss Prince Posted:

Also apparently ForumWarz is full of pokefabulous persons who really care a lot that the ball is purple.

I haven’t played Pokemon in years, but I remembered that simple tidbit of information, and anyone who did the slightest bit of research would have figured it out as well. Log in to see images!

SteamKnight

Level 24 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Uh, yeah. A Master Ball is supposed to be ****in’ purple…I mean, c’mon people! Even people who’ve never heard of Pokemon except for Pikachu know that Master Balls are purple! Yeesh! Log in to see images!

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

I didn’t even know that there were varieties of pokeballs. Makes sense, though.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

SteamKnight Posted:

Uh, yeah. A Master Ball is supposed to be ****in’ purple…I mean, c’mon people! Even people who’ve never heard of Pokemon except for Pikachu know that Master Balls are purple! Yeesh! Log in to see images!

I didn’t know.

Jimbobbowilly

Avatar: 66036 Tue Mar 17 00:11:33 -0400 2009

Level 42 Emo Kid

Helped killing 250 jews by having gas - and being Hitler's ****. Likes double anal penetration.

BTW who the ****’s going to fit an Entire Second Grade Girls Soccer Team in an image that ****ing small?

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Acid Flux Posted:

I didn’t even know that there were varieties of pokeballs. Makes sense, though.

[pokefabulous person]

the Master Ball is an item present on every game (usually you can obtain only 1 per game), you use it to capture a Pokémon with a 100% success rate. That’s why it makes the game easy and the description on the item is very accurate.

[/pokefabulous person]

Yeah googled images sucks. I wonder how many of them are not even public domain…

Bear

Avatar: 19845 2011-10-31 11:07:12 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Fran Posted:

[pokefabulous person]

the Master Ball is an item present on every game (usually you can obtain only 1 per game), you use it to capture a Pokémon with a 100% success rate. That’s why it makes the game easy and the description on the item is very accurate.

[/pokefabulous person]

Yeah googled images sucks. I wonder how many of them are not even public domain…

http://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/dragonballzcentral_2044_933161872

http://www.toywiz.com/pobpapo.html

Page 9 on google images under the name pokemon master ball.

Bear edited this message on 04/06/2009 9:11AM

GGH

Avatar: 105218 Tue Feb 17 15:32:24 -0500 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Jimbobbowilly Posted:

BTW who the ****’s going to fit an Entire Second Grade Girls Soccer Team in an image that ****ing small?

Because Smuggled Mexican Family Of Twelve has exactly 12 Mexicans on the image.

oh wait.

Be creative, think of something that could represent them.

glowspawn

[Uber-Newbz]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I have refrained from submitting images so far because I’m no artist and the rules state “public domain images” as I recall, not just googled and possibly lightly shooped. But if CZ doesn’t care, we’re just going to keep seeing these.

What would be the appropriate penalty for submitting a copyrighted image? Remove the image and revoke all scoops (one day permaban)? And what, if anything, is CZ going to do about ones that have already won? Probably overthinking this… if CZ required the images be original work, we could have items with no images whatsoever (again).

Maybe if we identify a submitted image as being from the first page of Google image search, we should all submit the same image with “LOL GOOGLE” superimposed. Our buildr scores will suffer, but it might get the point across.

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

I’ve initiated a discussion amongst the Mod Squad Log in to see images! about this issue.

When the page that you get your image from has an obvious copyright logo, you can’t simply crop the image to get around the copyright.

mLegion

Avatar: 152056 Tue Mar 24 15:22:55 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

SteamKnight Posted:

actually to those who played it on the GB a master ball would be thought to be a light green/dark green-ish tint

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

mLegion Posted:

actually to those who played it on the GB a master ball would be thought to be a light green/dark green-ish tint

Thanks for clearing that up.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

mLegion Posted:

yeah cause that’s the only colour the GB can display

Father Wendi-
go

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

CrinkzPipe Posted:

Well, maybe we could get some decent pictures if someone went through the trouble of coming up with an original idea for special items instead of pulling memories from a decade ago out of their bum. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!