Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 3 Peens discussion

Rage_****

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I AM SURPRISED THAT THIS WEBSITE IS STILL AROUND

I’m pretty sure that there were already a thread about this. Well, I’m giving it a go too.

Lately, when I created my alt, I’ve noticed how many unique peens I’ve gotten that were not on my main. I also noticed that when people start playing this game, they don’t give the peen meter a serious attention. So, they let some important and one time only peen pbum. So,I’ve been wondering: Why not making a list of transferrable peens?

As an example, I got the Doctor O peen (Big Meanie peen), in my alt. Problem is: My main is good, my alt is evil. What to do now?

Discuss.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

You lose a few good points, you get no epeen for alignment.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Transferrable E-Peens sounds like a pretty nice idea, but I wonder how hellish that would be to program.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

There is a good alignment epeen.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Fran Posted:

Transferrable E-Peens sounds like a pretty nice idea, but I wonder how hellish that would be to program.

Alte Volo is a transferrable E-Peen, so making other E-Peens transferrable shouldn’t be a problem.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Nicco Posted:

Alte Volo is a transferrable E-Peen, so making other E-Peens transferrable shouldn’t be a problem.

Alte Volo is an item and you can only transfer it via Kyoubai… you’d need to do something different for other E-Peens.

Rage_****

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

What I meant is that, as an example, Doctor O gives you a peen by being “specially mean” to him. Not counting the Luke (good alignment) and Giuliani (evil alignment) peens from the Starving 2 Death convo. You could pile all 3 at the cost of losing one from your alts. Or maybe some more specific cases.

Rage_Shit edited this message on 03/31/2009 8:46AM

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

Rage_**** Posted:

What I meant is that, as an example, Doctor O gives you a peen by being “specially mean” to him. Not counting the Luke (good alignment) and Giuliani (evil alignment) peens from the Starving 2 Death convo. You could pile all 3 at the cost of losing one from your alts. Or maybe some more specific cases.

Do you mean stacking two Peens that would normally be mutally exclusive of sontradictory onto your Priamry alt, at the expense of having neither on your Secondary Alt?

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

If you do it manually, no special programming is needed. Mods could take away one peen from an alt and enable it for the main.

But this could lead to longer peens for people with lots of money/BP for buying alts

Rage_****

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

Sergeant Cid Posted:

Do you mean stacking two Peens that would normally be mutally exclusive of sontradictory onto your Priamry alt, at the expense of having neither on your Secondary Alt?

Yes.

Aldo_Anything Posted:

If you do it manually, no special programming is needed. Mods could take away one peen from an alt and enable it for the main.

But this could lead to longer peens for people with lots of money/BP for buying alts

Good point. But I was really thinking about restricting it to some peens, like the Doc O one mentioned above (because it can be easily lost), as some others that might be considerated in this discussion.

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

So have an alt dedicated to acquiring a specific peen, then transfer that peen to your main? Not really sure about this one, but my gut feeling says no.

Rage_****

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

So have an alt dedicated to acquiring a specific peen, then transfer that peen to your main? Not really sure about this one, but my gut feeling says no.

not all of them. to be honest, my only example till now is the Doctor O peen, which is a peen that can easily be lost, because of alignment stuff and else.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Rage_**** Posted:

As an example, I got the Doctor O peen (Big Meanie peen), in my alt. Problem is: My main is good, my alt is evil. What to do now?

Learn from your mistakes the next time an alignment peen opportunity comes up. Some of them are designed to only be given if you choose the “good” or “evil” discussion path. Allowing you to transfer them to someone who chose a different path is against the very design.

Rage_****

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

MC Banhammer Posted:

Learn from your mistakes the next time an alignment peen opportunity comes up. Some of them are designed to only be given if you choose the “good” or “evil” discussion path. Allowing you to transfer them to someone who chose a different path is against the very design.

Some peens ave no good/evil variations, like Starving 2 Death one had. My point is that a player, with his first character in this site, can easily end up missing some peens, and later, they could be given to the main, at the cost of losing it in an alt.

dobnits

Avatar: 58842 2010-01-24 16:19:10 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

Rage_**** Posted:

Some peens ave no good/evil variations, like Starving 2 Death one had. My point is that a player, with his first character in this site, can easily end up missing some peens, and later, they could be given to the main, at the cost of losing it in an alt.

In a perfect world, that would be a great idea. Unfortunately, a majority of people who would utilize this would be Peenwhores who would abuse the system to get as many of the avail peens as hypothetically possible, rather than physically.

GGH

Avatar: 105218 Tue Feb 17 15:32:24 -0500 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I personally don’t like the idea of transferable peens.

All the reasons are listed above.

Rage_****

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

dobnits Posted:

In a perfect world, that would be a great idea. Unfortunately, a majority of people who would utilize this would be Peenwhores who would abuse the system to get as many of the avail peens as hypothetically possible, rather than physically.

Good point. Even thought I think you thought in a different case than I was thinking, I must agree that someone will try to exploit with it.

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

Personally, I just want the “Permanoob” E-peen. When you’re playing through for the first time, you don’t know about these things and miss them. That ‘peen, specifically, I would have shot for had I known of it’s existence.

I’m a total collector, especially in games. So, if I could prove I could do it on an alt, I don’t see why it would be a problem taking it off that alt and giving it to my main. Which, in most cases, is the character you started playing the game with.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

But we can’t transfer items. Don’t you think that would be allowed before transferring epeens?

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

No, what you should do is make ascensions like in KoL, so people can start the game all over again from the beginning.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!