Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Video Games This thread is for Celerysteves rpg game that he's making which is different and independent from fingerz/crinkz

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Run past as many zombies as much as you can. I believe it is possible (but difficult) to get through without touching any. And level doesn’t matter too much as long as you have someone w/ over 1800 hps. The boss is going to hit you twice for 900 hp, unless you’re like some 1337 fast typer.

Phariad

Avatar: 129763 Mon Jun 15 22:35:47 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 43 Troll

“Banned Camper”

Wylin Posted:

The graveyard doesn’t matter what level you are, it’s a totally different fighting style.

Now I feel bad for hitting you with so many male reproductive organshots.

DerKaiserReich Posted:

How to beat graveyard

I was given the impression that the graveyard was the final level, I went in and saw all the zombies and thought I’d have to manually kill them, and I still couldn’t beat the army guy random enemies.

Anyway, I’m at the cap, I have the best equipment and I’ve attempted beating myself and DerKaiserReich 3 times. This is the best game I’ve ever played.

Edit: Just beat it, it was well worth the wait, ForumWarz should be renamed CelerySteveWarz imo..
Phariad edited this message on 05/29/2009 5:37PM

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

I’m having trouble beating Raepdog. I buy up as much healing as I can but getting through the steam tunnels is killing me Log in to see images!

Generic Raci-
st

Avatar: 113010 Sat Mar 28 01:20:15 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

i'm a dirty fine upstanding member of society myself lulz

MC Banhammer Posted:

I’m having trouble beating Raepdog. I buy up as much healing as I can but getting through the steam tunnels is killing me Log in to see images!

I think you have to talk to him to initiate the battle, so heal before you do so. After beating the mudkip ****s run out and save/heal. If you’re really having trouble, only attack with sanchez’s male reproductive organshot and have everyone else heal. Balls of steel helps keep the damage down too. Oh and open the treasure chests after you beat him.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

MC Banhammer Posted:

Try using your fingers instead of banging your male reproductive organ on the keyboard. How anyone can lose more than 200-300 hps in the steam is beyond me. You have adequate time before both battles to heal to pause it and heal. Tell me you’re not doing something Log in to see images! like not equipping the armor.

Attack every turn with you and use Chein’s male reproductive organshot. Have Nicco and Crinkz use healing items, or have Crinkz attack if you’re not too bad off.

Celerysteve edited this message on 05/29/2009 7:19PM

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

I just replayed the first part. I didn’t even take any of the “hidden” items and I used fingerz only one time. I ****ed up at a crucial part fighting raepdog and used my last red bull went I meant to use an A&I. I beat it without getting game over once.

I noticed if you hesitate or linger in the steam it’ll **** you up pretty fast (again, I did that and I still beat it). If you just brush through it and barely get touched it’ll hardly hurt you though. I think that’s actually p realistic, so I’m fine w/ it.

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

Celerysteve Posted:

I just replayed the first part. I didn’t even take any of the “hidden” items and I used fingerz only one time. I ****ed up at a crucial part fighting raepdog and used my last red bull went I meant to use an A&I. I beat it without getting game over once.

I noticed if you hesitate or linger in the steam it’ll **** you up pretty fast (again, I did that and I still beat it). If you just brush through it and barely get touched it’ll hardly hurt you though. I think that’s actually p realistic, so I’m fine w/ it.

yeah just time it decently and it’s not hard to get to the fight.

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

Celerysteve Posted:

the steam got weird for me… the first few times through it was easy as hell to time it… after the first few times, though, the pattern changed to something that was impossible to get through without taking some nasty hits.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

spacekadt Posted:

the steam got weird for me… the first few times through it was easy as hell to time it… after the first few times, though, the pattern changed to something that was impossible to get through without taking some nasty hits.

The timing will strangely offset slightly sometimes on a few of them. I don’t know why. It shouldn’t be a problem though. But it shouldn’t do that…. And at the end, you’ll notice the screen will be offcolored for a split second when transitioning in and out of battle — it shouldn’t do that either.

I checked everything. I tried everything. Sometimes it just wants to be a ****. Maybe it’s a glitch in rpg maker itself.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Bah, it’s probably a problem with the performance on my machine. But still, the key here is the tip to have 2 characters do healing. In my long (yet very old) history of these types of games, I’ve always only ever had to allot one character, if any, to that role. So it’s my history screwing me up, not the steam.

Let me also take this opportunity to make such a funny, funny game, and especially for making me a major character in it. I’m loving the jokes. LOVING them! Log in to see images!

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

OMG WARCRAFT MUSIC

Playing it now. Love the Soundtrack so far.

DerKaiserRei-
ch

Avatar: 118110 Sun May 31 19:28:37 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 31 Troll

One of the few user who literally understands me -Aldo

Fran Posted:

Love the Soundtrack so far.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Celerysteve Posted:

Super Super Secrets

These are major spoilers. They’re not too hard to find on your own, so view at your own discretion.

Bar:
Spagett is in the tub in the bar. There’s a 151 up in one of the tubs on your far left as you enter the back room. You can get an armor off the mannequin. Directly below where you are attacked after getting Cheins there is a treasure box, if you hug the wall you’ll bump into it.

Elsehere:
There’s a squirrel in the area to the left as you leave the bar. You can give this to angry hobo instead of 100  . There’s two items in the crates at the end of the dead end path as you near the derelict building. One of them is a “shot web” and is a secret item in the game. Oleg also has a 15% chance of dropping these. In the derelict building there is a harpoon hidden in one of the desks near the back, but you you have to click the back of it (my bad). Also there’s a hidden green treasure chest in the graveyard by the water.

Phariad

Avatar: 129763 Mon Jun 15 22:35:47 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 43 Troll

“Banned Camper”

Fran Posted:

Playing it now. Love the Soundtrack so far.

You have outdone yourself CS.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

I think I made Goatse II too easy I should’ve made him do a regular attack in addition to every time he uses hello.jpg. He didn’t use it that much when I tested it. Balls of Steel makes that battle hella’ easy. Perhaps I just got lucky one time.

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

Celerysteve Posted:

I think I made Goatse II too easy I should’ve made him do a regular attack in addition to every time he uses hello.jpg. He didn’t use it that much when I tested it. Balls of Steel makes that battle hella’ easy. Perhaps I just got lucky one time.

Took me a couple tries to pbum him.. at least 3-4. Was enough to let me see all the outcomes of the conversation led to the fight.

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

I got caught off-guard by random encounters inside the town. But, that’s actually pretty realistic, tbh.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Wylin Posted:

Took me a couple tries to pbum him.. at least 3-4. Was enough to let me see all the outcomes of the conversation led to the fight.

Good. Thanks for that.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Sergeant Cid Posted:

I got caught off-guard by random encounters inside the town. But, that’s actually pretty realistic, tbh.

Yeah, it’s very much a head nod to Zozo in ff3

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Zozo

Celerysteve edited this message on 05/30/2009 10:28PM

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Finished the game.

After you figure out the basics aka Cheinz should be the only one attacking, really, it gets really easy. Nice job, and thanks for the wonderful soundtrack.
Fran edited this message on 05/30/2009 10:36PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!