Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Macho Handofg0ds permaban

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

Holy ****ing **** I shat a brickhouse

MasterHaxxor

Level 25 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

MC Banhammer Posted:

This.

Our research into HoG’s “hacking” is done. We have found no behavior by him which was in any way severe, or problematic. In light of this, we’re going to allow HoG to return to full functionality.

Well, not actually in light of this. We’re going to allow him to return because he is a shining pillar of light to this community, a high point on Flamebate in all of his many alts, and, most importantly—

Because he didn’t do anything.

He and tubs arranged a joke. Tubs’ account was never hacked; Tubs himself made the original postings, in anticipation of HoG going on vacation for a week (a vacation which is now over). I didn’t know about it originally, so I acted as I normally would, immediately permabanning Tubs and then finding out what the story was. And it was a funny story.

So we continued it. When ET made the mammary glands thread and you guys accused him of being HoG, I banned ET (after consulting with him) and propogated. And I answered every post as though it were real — except you’ll notice that every single such post was in an RP forum!

Much lulz was had by HoG himself over this. And no harm to the site was done anywhere. Except, I suppose to you guys — YHBT!!!

This must not be allowed to slip into obscurity

Bumping for Great Justice

Theo de Raadt

Avatar: 72133 Fri Jan 02 12:04:19 -0500 2009

[Late Yak Sectarian]

Level 31 Hacker

My brain is so full of **** that I have to spew it on Flamebate so I don't have to suffer a lobotomy

Full of Won!

Theo de Raadt edited this message on 02/11/2009 7:53AM

Bigandtasty

Avatar: 67579 Sat Jan 17 15:30:20 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

-XI- Posted:

This was one HELL of a troll. I am not worthy.

I salute you, HOG and Tubs (and MCB)

Bigandtasty edited this message on 02/11/2009 1:38PM

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Something_Witty Posted:

yo man chill out i’m just having a good-natured poke at you, i was fooled just as much as anyone else honestly

I’m pretty much never serious on here, if I wanted serious I’d go someplace where horseplay and general retardation isn’t the general order of the day. Log in to see images!

Fair enough. It’s all good.

And besides, I guess I was just bumuming Evil Trout was a but more of a clbumy dude…. *heh*, what am I saying? He built this place and he’s Canadian! Log in to see images!

[Disclaimer: Comment intended for humor purposes only, not to be taken internally or while operating heavy machinery. If laughter lasts for more than 4 seconds, then see a doctor… preferably a psychiatrist, because it really wasn’t that damn funny.

(Yeah, I’m in a much better mood on my day off!)

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

-XI- Posted:

This was one HELL of a troll. I am not worthy.

I salute you, HOG and Tubs

I’m the one who did most of the work to keep it going… Log in to see images!

Bokuzen Miyo-
shi -san

Avatar: 97481 Sat Jan 17 19:03:01 -0500 2009

Level 8 Re-Re

I AM A STUPID fabulous person, P.S. SIG IS AWESOME, I WANNA SUCK HIS male reproductive organ

Yeah, well I’m not saluting you because you b& me Log in to see images!

(lol)

-XI-

Avatar: 65028 2009-09-29 14:53:15 -0400

Level 40 Troll

THEY'RE GONNA TASTE GREAT!

****, wrong alt again…

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

MC Banhammer Posted:

I’m the one who did most of the work to keep it going… Log in to see images!

THIS.

Totally true. The whole thing with reinstating my perma ban based on ‘hacking’ ETs account was entirely his idea. I didn’t even know about it until I got back from vacation and read my emails.

MCB and TUBS did a great job working with me to bring some (good) RP back to the RP forums which was the whole intent.

Also, I would like to take this time to thank everyone who stood up for me in my absence, especially Fran.

Also thanks to who ever decided to bumume it was mailinator, you made some great discussion based on bumumptions that everyone took to be the truth.

And thanks to OrsonScottCard for being a horrible poster and putting all his threads about this in RP forums so that the mods could keep the joke going Log in to see images!

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

handofg0d Posted:

Also thanks to who ever decided to bumume it was mailinator, you made some great discussion based on bumumptions that everyone took to be the truth.

My bumumption that you exploited the mailinator bug could’ve been right, because the bug still worked about a week before you were ‘permabanned’.

aSh-gangSTA--

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

Nicco Posted:

My bumumption that you exploited the mailinator bug could’ve been right, because the bug still worked about a week before you were ‘permabanned’.

I wasn’t saying it couldn’t have been right, just that someone put out a theory and everyone jumped on the bandwagon and it was great Log in to see images!

mNeMoNiC aLg-
0rItHm

[KLAN GORSE POOP]

Level 33 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

this raises the new suspicion of whether or not you three are now lying,

this could be a collusion of the opposite of the truth..

maybe hog DID hack tubs, and it made cz look dumb, so they all

discussed it and came up with this story so both parties end up smelling like a rose

-who knows? Log in to see images!

mNeMoNiC aLg-
0rItHm

[KLAN GORSE POOP]

Level 33 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

mNeMoNiC aLg0rItHm Posted:

devious.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

mNeMoNiC aLg0rItHm Posted:

this raises the new suspicion of whether or not you three are now lying,

this could be a collusion of the opposite of the truth..

maybe hog DID hack tubs, and it made cz look dumb, so they all

discussed it and came up with this story so both parties end up smelling like a rose

-who knows? Log in to see images!

We were lying in RP. This is GD. If I lied here I’d be a huge hypocrite (given how many people I’ve banned for lying in non-RP: See Bear, etc.), and it’s likely my mod status would be removed.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

MC Banhammer Posted:

We were lying in RP. This is GD. If I lied here I’d be a huge hypocrite (given how many people I’ve banned for lying in non-RP: See Bear, etc.), and it’s likely my mod status would be removed.

I’ve been asked to clarify this statement, specifically, what I mean by “lying”.

I’d be lying if I said “Bear killed himself today” as a “joke”.

Or if I said “In order to proceed in Ep2 you need to post draginz”

Or if I said “The whole HoG thing was planned from the start” if it was a complete screw-up on our part.

Things which are misleading, and possibly damaging, to the community. Those are the ban-worthy lies IMO.

Bandaney

Avatar: 70433 2014-06-07 22:10:47 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 60 Hacker

Ask me about how many male reproductive organs in my bum :zak:

Wow. Full of Won. Best trolling ever.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

why isnt this in full of won yet

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

handofg0d Posted:

And thanks to OrsonScottCard for being a horrible poster and putting all his threads about this in RP forums so that the mods could keep the joke going Log in to see images!

Absolutely welcome. Glad I could help.

Full of Won yet?

MasterHaxxor

Level 25 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

OrsonScottCard Posted:

Full of Won yet?

aSh-gangSTA--

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

closet of shame IMO.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!