Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
News I tried to kill myself yesterday

-XI-

Avatar: 65028 2009-09-29 14:53:15 -0400

Level 40 Troll

THEY'RE GONNA TASTE GREAT!

Let it be said that I have no remorse, nor will I ever show compbumion for people that try to become an hero. Those sorts of people are okay with the fact that making a permanent solution to a temporary problem is the best option, which is something I will never understand or relate to.

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

best thread since http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/10288

(not trolling don’t bann me)

Patch The Da-
rknut

Avatar: 57089 Sat Jan 10 17:36:45 -0500 2009

Level 23 Emo Kid

In a sad way Raepdog misses you... Oh gay friend.. oh I love the gays..

-XI- Posted:

permanent solution to a temporary problem

My mom says that ALL the time.

-XI-

Level 40 Troll

Well in that case she is right.

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

sgreat timesmyfrog Posted:

Uh, I’m pretty sure you’re way off base here. Maybe you meant to refer to suicidal thoughts?

Well, the National Youth Violence Prevention Resource Center reports 1 in 12 high schoolers made a suicide attempt in the last year (1 in 5 reported suicidal thoughts), so the statistics say I’m not that far off at all, actually.

Bling Fling

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Tesfan Posted:

best thread since http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/10288

(not trolling don’t bann me)

That thought occured to me as well. Then again I’d rather risk looking silly (again!) by being considerate where it is unwarranted than risk being an bumhole to someone who is in a place where they really don’t need that ****.

-XI-

Level 40 Troll

Tesfan: “you think your life is bad now dodge market bombs ****”

elenaratelimit: oh noes my life sux i dont wanna get up in da morning kill me

elenaratelimit: laffo @ tylenol too

elenaratelimit: typical ‘find me before i die’ suicide method

-XI-: they are like kids crying at the first sight of blood

Patch The Darknut: Tesfan: :B I’m still wearing my hospital band, ****.

-XI-: then cut the other wrist

elenaratelimit: AHAHAHAHA

-XI- was banned for this post by Evil Trout

-XI- edited this message on 07/23/2009 2:25PM

DesdiPhoenix

Avatar: 75442 Wed Nov 12 18:57:30 -0500 2008

[T3H L33T HACK3RZ]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

DesdiPhoenix: Good job patch.

7:22PM

DesdiPhoenix: You have are attention.

DesdiPhoenix: You’re MORE worthless than ever.

DesdiPhoenix: I hope you REALLy do it.

Patch The Darknut: elenaratelimit: Deep?

7:23PM

Patch The Darknut: Haha.

DesdiPhoenix: OH.

DesdiPhoenix: FYI

Patch The Darknut: Your definition of deep sucks.

Patch The Darknut: LAG D:

Fran: Patch The Darknut: Your definition of suicide sucks

7:24PM

Patch The Darknut: DesdiPhoenix: TLDR pl0x, I’m doin’ homoworkz.

Patch The Darknut: Fran: Lolsuicide atempt.

GUESS WHO MADE IT ALL UP!?

DesdiPhoenix was banned for this post by Evil Trout

DesdiPhoenix edited this message on 07/23/2009 2:25PM

Patch The Da-
rknut

Level 23 Emo Kid

DesdiPhoenix Posted:

DesdiPhoenix: Good job patch.

DesdiPhoenix: You have are attention.

DesdiPhoenix: You’re MORE worthless than ever.

DesdiPhoenix: I hope you REALLy do it.

Patch The Darknut: elenaratelimit: Deep?

Patch The Darknut: Haha.

DesdiPhoenix: OH.

DesdiPhoenix: FYI

Patch The Darknut: Your definition of deep sucks.

Patch The Darknut: LAG D:

Fran: Patch The Darknut: Your definition of suicide sucks

Patch The Darknut: DesdiPhoenix: TLDR pl0x, I’m doin’ homoworkz.

Patch The Darknut: Fran: Lolsuicide atempt.

GUESS WHO MADE IT ALL UP!?

Pfft, you think that proves it? Brb, taking screencaps of my prescription.

Patch The Da-
rknut

Level 23 Emo Kid

DesdiPhoenix

Avatar: 75442 Wed Nov 12 18:57:30 -0500 2008

[T3H L33T HACK3RZ]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Patch The Darknut Posted:

LOL NOT NEAR A VEIN. Yeah seriously though, those aren’t real at all. Stop pretending.

I’m seriously not trolling. So please don’t b& me.

-XI-

Level 40 Troll

Learn how to use a damn scanner ffs…

Also, your puncture marks are nowhere near any veins.

Patch The Da-
rknut

Level 23 Emo Kid

-XI- Posted:

Learn how to use a damn scanner ffs…

Also, your puncture marks are nowhere near any veins.

Auser

Avatar: 89481 Thu Feb 26 14:58:28 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

Just south of sanity

If this is real then seek help, the whole ‘an hero’ **** is the most ****ed up thing I’ve seen on the internet personally. Life is never as bad as you think. Get a new hobby or something

Auser edited this message on 01/09/2009 7:59PM

Auser

Avatar: 89481 Thu Feb 26 14:58:28 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

Just south of sanity

Patch The Darknut Posted:

Tch, most of you are ****es.

Those who offered help, thanks.

I got my anti-depressants today. Fluoxetine or whatever it’s called. They’re supposed to help.

I didn’t elaborate on WHY I did it, did I?

Essentially, I did it because I’ve got no motivation to do most things. Sure, I’ll wake up and get dressed, go to school, etc. But I’m not getting things I want done. I’m losing the joy I get from things I used to enjoy, including FW. Because of the no-motivation, I see myself not being able to hold onto a job and then eventually ending up homeless.

This also leads into my mentality of, “I’m a useless burden, I shouldn’t be wasting people’s stuff. Since I can’t get anywhere, I’m just hurting them.”

When I took the pills, I initially thought everyone would be better off in the long run. But when I got so many people’s replies (IRL replies), I realize I’d just be harming them.

TLDR; I’m still miserable, but I’m not going to try to do it again, because that’d hurt them.

PS: I chose tylenol because I didn’t want to leave a mess behind.

PPS: There were only 12 extra-strengths left in the bottle.

PPPS: My liver is AWWWWWWRIGHT, said the doctor.

Actually. Take up bodybuilding (serious). It is structured, gives you routine and reason. You feel strong, powerful confident and in control. I felt a similar kind of apathy to you a few years ago, once those endorphins kick in and you feel strong your life will change for the better. It will also give you a sense of progress and achievement which should help your ambition problems and low self-esteem.

Auser edited this message on 01/09/2009 8:08PM

The Unknown -
Comic

Avatar: 95506 Tue Dec 09 09:40:49 -0500 2008

[Gimmick Alts and R-
ole-Players Local -
Union 352
]

Level 2 Re-Re

I'M AWESOME APPRECIATE ME PLZ

I don’t get serious too often in this act, folks, but sometimes reality breaks through my fortress of chuckles. I composed this poem about some heavy issues, I hope you all like it.

I READ THE NEWS TODAY, OH BOY

ABOUT A SUCKY MAN WHO MADE THE GRADE

AND THOUGH THE NEWS WAS RATHER BAD

I JUST HAD TO LAUGH

I SAW THE PHOTOGRAPH

HE ATE SOME TYLENOL FROM A JAR

HE HADN’T NOTICED THAT HIS PLIGHT WAS VAIN

A CROWD OF PEOPLE POSTS AND CHEERS

THEY’D SEEN HIS FACE BEFORE

NOBODY WAS REALLY SURE, BUT I’M PRETTY BORED

AND I’M NOT SCARED OF HIM DYING

AND I DON’T REALLY CARE

IF IT’S PEACE HE FINDS IN DYING

WELL LET THE TIME BE NEAR

AND WHEN HE DIES AND WHEN HE’S GONE

THEY’LL BE ONE TARD BORN

IN THE WORLD TO CARRY ON

NOW TROUBLES ARE MANY, THEY’RE DEEP AS…WELL…

I CAN SWEAR THERE AIN’T NO HEAVEN

BUT I PRAY THAT THERE’S A HELL

SWEAR THERE AIN’T NOT HEAVEN

PRAY THERE’S EXTRA HELL

BUT I’LL NEVER KNOW BY HIS LIVING,

ONLY HIS DYING WILL TELL

IF IT’S PEACE YOU FIND IN DYING

AND DYING TIME IS NEAR

JUST WEAR A FLUFFY SWEATER

CAUSE IT’S COLD WAY DOWN THERE

I HEAR IT’S COLD WAY DOWN THERE

SO ****ING COLD WAY DOWN THERE

YEAH YEAH YEAH COLD WAY DOWN THERE

MIGHTY COLD WAY DOWN THERE

COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD

SUICIDE IS BAD!

srs no trolls

The Unknown Comic was banned for this post by Evil Trout

The Unknown Comic edited this message on 07/23/2009 2:25PM

Tig O-Bitties

Avatar: 24201 Thu Nov 06 12:02:31 -0500 2008

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 33 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

Angry hobo Posted:

People who really have the urges to kill them self dont talk about it. People who do it (like you) are just looking for attention.

That is not only untrue but horribly insensitive.

I’ve volunteered as a suicide prevention counselor for almost 10 years. While it’s true that people with very high intent and means don’t usually reach out by, say, calling suicide hotlines before attempting/completing suicide, I’ve talked to many people with intent ranging from low (still very ambivalent) to high (almost certain to attempt/complete). Your argument fails further because the OP didn’t post here BEFORE attempting (i.e., a cry for help) but rather afterwards.

Also, a successful completion has NOTHING to with intent but rather with the method used. In other words, someone could have very high intent to die but use a method like wrist-cutting or pills that is sometimes non-fatal. This is why more men complete suicide but more women attempt it: men tend to use more fatal means like guns, while women tend to use pills, cutting, etc.

ANYway. Patch the Darknut, there are plenty of good resources out there for suicidal thoughts, depression, and other mental health issues. If you haven’t yet found a medication that works, or a counselor who is helping, you have to keep looking. Try calling 1-800-SUICIDE to be connected to your closest crisis center. Crisis centers aren’t only for suicide prevention; they also have information on local mental health resources and can be incredibly helpful.

-XI-

Level 40 Troll

There is nothing insensitive about calling someone an attention seeker. Patch is the perfect example of such and does not deserve sympathy. Besides, would it ****ing hurt to have fewer people that think like this in our world? I don’t think so.

-XI- edited this message on 01/09/2009 8:22PM

Patch The Da-
rknut

Level 23 Emo Kid

Tig O-Bitties Posted:

That is not only untrue but horribly insensitive.

I’ve volunteered as a suicide prevention counselor for almost 10 years. While it’s true that people with very high intent and means don’t usually reach out by, say, calling suicide hotlines before attempting/completing suicide, I’ve talked to many people with intent ranging from low (still very ambivalent) to high (almost certain to attempt/complete). Your argument fails further because the OP didn’t post here BEFORE attempting (i.e., a cry for help) but rather afterwards.

Also, a successful completion has NOTHING to with intent but rather with the method used. In other words, someone could have very high intent to die but use a method like wrist-cutting or pills that is sometimes non-fatal. This is why more men complete suicide but more women attempt it: men tend to use more fatal means like guns, while women tend to use pills, cutting, etc.

ANYway. Patch the Darknut, there are plenty of good resources out there for suicidal thoughts, depression, and other mental health issues. If you haven’t yet found a medication that works, or a counselor who is helping, you have to keep looking. Try calling 1-800-SUICIDE to be connected to your closest crisis center. Crisis centers aren’t only for suicide prevention; they also have information on local mental health resources and can be incredibly helpful.

I got my Fluoxetine prescription today. It’s… a little slow, but it’s okay. The suicidal thoughts have left, but I’m still bummed out. I lost the will to try suicide again after I saw how badly it would’ve hit everyone. I’d rather be homeless than ruin everyone else’s lives.

Patch The Da-
rknut

Level 23 Emo Kid

-XI- Posted:

There is nothing insensitive about calling someone an attention seeker.

Yes, there is.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!