Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
News Message from Bear of TGC: Read, really.

Gentlemen

Level 11 Re-Re

start your engines

Hello everyone, I haven’t been online much. I found out some ****ty news a few days ago. I apparently have cancer and do not have much time to live. Guess smoking wasn’t so good for me The Doctor says I don’t have to long which means I can’t talk to you guys anymore. I just wanted to say that I had a fun time playing forumwarz with you guys and being in this klan was ****ing awesome. All the roleplaying and stuff, great times. I just wanted to say I love you guys and was a great to be able to be in the klan with you all.

-Bear

As former leader of TGC, I can say that I am truly ****ing sad that this happened. I put this in NO SRSLY so people could know this isn’t a joke. Pay your final respects to our very own Bear here. We love him.

Gentlemen edited this message on 07/10/2008 1:01PM

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

Maybe I am an optimist… but will he still be undergoing treatment and fighting it and all that?

Anyway, Log in to see images! elenaratelimit edited this message on 07/10/2008 1:05PM

Gentlemen

Level 11 Re-Re

start your engines

From what he said, it is probably already advanced to stage III. Most people don’t live at that point. Sorry guys.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Damn, that looks serious.

3rd stage… yeah, not many people live at that point.

Good luck to you Bear.

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

That seriously sucks.

Good luck, Bear. Log in to see images!

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

****, this sucks. Not much we can do, but maybe we all can send Bear a friend request.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

I’ve lost several family members to cancer. My thoughts and prayers are with Bear. Do let him know.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

SirIsaac

[Team Shortbus]

Level 9 Troll

WHSOutcast at gmail dot com

Yikes, stage III. My condolences.

SPOILERBOT

Level 1 Re-Re

MC Banhammer edit: User banned for posting this inappropriate image in such a serious thread. If anyone wants to try to convince me this ban is unwarranted, and somehow succeeds, I’ll undo the ban.

fabulous personnum PI

Level 7 Troll

BANNED

That was pretty insensitive that post, but i didnt wanna minimod so i said nothing, p cool you caught it tho since it was p lame.

Also, my sincerest condolences and wishes of good luck to bear.

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

knowing the nature of this game i’m a little hesitant to believe this is real, but if it is i’m saddened. bear is a good man.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

BirdofPrey Posted:

knowing the nature of this game i’m a little hesitant to believe this is real, but if it is i’m saddened. bear is a good man.

I was too. But it’s in SRSLY. If it’s a joke, it’s in horrible, horrible taste, even for this board.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

fabulous personnum PI

Level 7 Troll

BANNED

I was thinking that too, but may as well give them the benefit of the doubt since its in a srsly thread, i figured. It’d be too callous to do otherwise.

After those sentences i now feel extremely un-troll-like Log in to see images!

-If its some sort of joke it’s in really bad taste, agree.

Fagnum PI edited this message on 07/10/2008 2:54PM

amaranthus

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Pretty sure it’s not a joke. The quote in the OP was posted by Bear in the TGC super-secret forum. Gentlemen re-posted it here so people would know what was going on.

Bear: Good luck.

amaranthus edited this message on 07/10/2008 2:57PM

I didn’t know him, but my sympathies to his friends here and I sincerely hope he has a good rest of his life spent with people he cares about.

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

My stepfather also has cancer and we had all but given up on him, but things took a turn for the better. I hope Bear will be as lucky. Friend requests coming his way just because there’s nothing I can really do and I want to do something.

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

BEAR! I have noticed he hasn’t been on lately Log in to see images!

I always thought you were a p cool guy man

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

Sending good thoughts and vibes. Nearly lost my sister to a baad cancer, and have lost others. This disease, in all its forms, sucks. Bear, if you read this, stay strong.

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

Yikes. Could someone posthumousloy change his avatar to avoid irony? Oh, and ban IM-7 too. WS is going to become a game of whack-a-mole.

http://grogflog.mybrute.com

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

Big Brother Posted:

Yikes. Could someone posthumousloy change his avatar to avoid irony? Oh, and ban IM-7 too. WS is going to become a game of whack-a-mole.

bear was pretty cool but get the **** out of this thread with your minimodding i swear to god this is just wrong

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!