Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Gentlemen

Level 11 Re-Re

start your engines

Hello everyone, I haven’t been online much. I found out some ****ty news a few days ago. I apparently have cancer and do not have much time to live. Guess smoking wasn’t so good for me The Doctor says I don’t have to long which means I can’t talk to you guys anymore. I just wanted to say that I had a fun time playing forumwarz with you guys and being in this klan was ****ing awesome. All the roleplaying and stuff, great times. I just wanted to say I love you guys and was a great to be able to be in the klan with you all.

-Bear

As former leader of TGC, I can say that I am truly ****ing sad that this happened. I put this in NO SRSLY so people could know this isn’t a joke. Pay your final respects to our very own Bear here. We love him.

Gentlemen edited this message on 07/10/2008 1:01PM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!