Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Ban Me The "final" word on FalconFour

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

PLEASE NOTE: This post is in a non-RP forum. Replies need to respect that; if you can’t reply without trolling then create a reply thread in the RP forums.

– - –

The reason the prohibition against posting personal information was created was to allow anonymity to those who didn’t know enough about protecting their identify. For those who don’t care, such as Robin “Evil Trout” Ward, there is no prohibition against posting such information, as the individual did not attempt to hide his personal information.

Similarly, if I tell everyone on the site that my name is Jack Robinson, and I live at 834 E. Florida Lane in San Diego California, there would no longer be a prohibition on posting this information about me. I have volunteered it, which is an implicit surrender of my privacy protection.

For that reason, if people start posting “Hey Jack, how’s the weather in San Diego?”, I have no recourse to this site’s moderators, as I have willingly provided the information — whether it’s true or not. I have voluntarily relinquished my right to privacy by posting my own information, and I have no legs to stand on in any case if that information is false to begin with.

WITH THIS IN MIND, I PRESENT THE FOLLOWING POINTS ABOUT FALCONFOUR:

1) He has stated that ”None of the personally identifiable information [to be found about him] on the Internet is actually true.”

2) He has made no efforts to conceal his personal website, even at one point changing what it pointed to in an effort to force others to be banned from the Forumwarz site.

3) On his own site, he has stated that the information posted by fingerz was inaccurate (see entry 190, quoted here in case he deletes it: “Especially posting personal information of someone that’s not even me.” )

THEREFORE:

Since FalconFour has permitted knowledge of his personal website (even creating a page specifically for Forumwarz users), AND

FalconFour has indicated that no personal information available by his website is true, AND

FalconFour has reported Forumwarz users for violating a posting of his personal information, none of which is truly his personal information, AND

FalconFour has a history of attempting to use fraudelent means to get other Forumwarz users banned,

IT IS THE OPINION OF THIS MODERATOR THAT:

FalconFour has been blatantly lying to the moderators of this site in an effort to get other users banned.

This moderator has no tolerance for lies when he is only trying to help people (reference: Velveteen). If Evil Trout wishes to review the evidence and overturn my decision, that’s of course his perogative. But until such time, FalconFour will be permabanned from this site.

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

Oh wow, even though I hated him most of the time, he was a p cool guy the other times, R.I.P.

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

I see in the future.. attempted DDOS attack!

RenEgADe_bAC-
oN_243

Level 15 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

It is to be the noble fox who stand strong in a face of this foe. Upon the bronze casting of him is to be honor.

I salute you wise fox.

RenEgADe_bACoN_243 edited this message on 12/15/2008 4:37PM

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Cant he just make a new account and return scott free, like iRawr? Someone should alert Pants and Combobreaker about this loophole.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Raepdog Posted:

Cant he just make a new account and return scott free, like iRawr? Someone should alert Pants and Combobreaker about this loophole.

Uhm, in this case, no.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Raepdog Posted:

This.

Well, for some reason I’m not surprised.

In before updates to bumhurt.php

Fran edited this message on 12/15/2008 4:54PM

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

“final” is an accurate description

in before loophole is activated

playahman

Level 15 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Wow.One thing to say.Falcon is a major douchebag.

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

Serious ****ing business itt

But in all seriousness (lol), can’t really argue with this. Thanks for the info man.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

I liked him for the electronics discussion.

but that was maybe 1/10th of all discussion.

I get the feeling an ‘In before bumhurt.php’ is in order now.

MCB’s reasoning is valid, though. I’m just glad it’s his not mine.

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

Dude made his own choices.

Theo de Raadt

Avatar: 72133 Fri Jan 02 12:04:19 -0500 2009

[Late Yak Sectarian]

Level 31 Hacker

My brain is so full of **** that I have to spew it on Flamebate so I don't have to suffer a lobotomy

Haha, good job.

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

let this be a lesson to everyone: MCB is always right.

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

So. Any bets on the retaliation?

JacksonKelley

[The Original fabulous personies]

Level 47 Troll

I'm a doctor, not a fabulous persongy loser like YOU.

Raepdog Posted:

So. Any bets on the retaliation?

I still think he caused this morning’s 502 Bad Gateway chaos. The timing was too good to be coincidence. People say he’s not smart enough but I don’t know…

ezek

Avatar: 64391 Sat Jan 10 11:26:32 -0500 2009

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 69 Troll

Imperial Wizard

****ing lol

Raepdog Posted:

it depends how many he makes and if mods get boredLog in to see images!

1338h4x

Avatar: 22473 Sat Nov 29 21:01:08 -0500 2008

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

7 Vibrating Doldoes was never a meme

banhammer have my babies Log in to see images!

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

JacksonKelly Posted:

I still think he caused this morning’s 502 Bad Gateway chaos. The timing was too good to be coincidence. People say he’s not smart enough but I don’t know…

ET migrated the system to RoR 2.2 or something. He was saying a while ago it blew up his test server so I’d bet it did the same today.

7VibratingLa-
ngston

Avatar: 64688 Sun Oct 19 21:42:40 -0400 2008

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

ET migrated the system to RoR 2.2 or something. He was saying a while ago it blew up his test server so I’d bet it did the same today.

Can’t you just let us gossip!?

Also 7VD’s official stance: We banned him first, posers.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!