Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Rant Downvoting: A Crisis on ForumWarz

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Go ahead. Do it. Downvote me. We all know it, much like realism is infecting and ****ing up video games, voting is ****ing up ForumWarz. Why does everything need to be judged? I mean why does everything need to be voted? Forumbuildr needs this, I mean we cant have “7 Vibrating Doldoes is now a meme” winning now can we? Irony. I mean maybe, maybe INCIT needs voting on winners, but why? Why when there all the same pictures? Now the forum? What makes a good post? There is no answer because this is a bad question. This is a game of trolls, everything is going to be downvoted. All this is going to do is **** off old members. This is going to stop new members, frustrate them, make them leave.In fact, the more you post, the lower your score. Soon we are going to see contests, first one to get to +100 wins. This is gay, and this is killing Forumwarz. Do it. Downvote me you cancerous stub.

There, the end all be all downvoting thread has been made.

Raepdog edited this message on 10/31/2008 5:36PM

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

fer loking stupit nwo

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

tl;dr upvoted

xXxJUNEGUY1x-
Xx

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Raepdog Posted:

Go ahead. Do it. Downvote me. We all know it, much like realism is infecting and ****ing up video games, voting is ****ing up ForumWarz. Why does everything need to be judged? I mean why does everything need to be voted? Forumbuildr needs this, I mean we cant have “7 Vibrating Doldoes is now a meme” winning now can we? Irony. I mean maybe, maybe INCIT needs voting on winners, but why? Why when there all the same pictures? Now the forum? What makes a good post? There is no answer because this is a bad question. This is a game of trolls, everything is going to be downvoted. All this is going to do is **** off old members. This is going to stop new members, frustrate them, make them leave.In fact, the more you post, the lower your score. Soon we are going to see contests, first one to get to +100 wins. This is gay, and this is killing Forumwarz. Do it. Downvote me you cancerous stub.

I second this motion. However, the “first to +100” contest idea sounds mighty appealing still… Log in to see images!

punkxheart//****xcoreLog in to see images!

mike oxlong

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 31 Troll

I secretly love Fran, but I'd never let that go to Flamebate, hating her is cool. I LOVE YOU FRAN!

maybe if you weren’t such a male reproductive organface it wouldn’t happen??

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

thers a lot of bold. thats all i saw because i didnt read it. cya

GS49

Avatar: 45410 Wed Jul 08 18:06:55 -0400 2009

[PONIELADN]

Level 35 Permanoob

“Kapitan Stupidska”

Nicco

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

gigerth Posted:

thers a lot of bold. thats all i saw because i didnt read it. cya

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Who moved this to Whiney ****es? “Discussion Post Voting” is in Game Discussion, why not this? This is really lame, this is not like FW. This is something like Gaia would do.

Nicco

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Raepdog Posted:

Who moved this to Whiney ****es? “Discussion Post Voting” is in Game Discussion, why not this? This is really lame, this is not like FW. This is something like Gaia would do.

THEN GET BACK TO GAIA

Pim Fortuyn

Avatar: 49668 Tue Jan 13 14:04:32 -0500 2009

[Lijst Pim Fortuyn]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Raepdog Posted:

Who moved this to Whiney ****es? “Discussion Post Voting” is in Game Discussion

And it covered the same topic as your thread. I could have deleted it, but I thought it was whiny enough to be moved here.

Edit: again with the wrong alt… Sorry guys I’m really not fit to be a mod.

Pim Fortuyn edited this message on 10/31/2008 5:57PM

gigerth

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

Raepdog Posted:

lmoa

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

n00b65 Posted:

And it covered the same topic as your thread. I could have deleted it, but I thought it was whiny enough to be moved here.

Edit: again with the wrong alt… Sorry guys I’m really not fit to be a mod.

Mine is about voting in general. Not just that. But as long as this in an RP-Forum. I did not know Halloween was gay day over at FW. FW is based on user participation, and most of all user criticism. Don’t ask for it if you don’t want it.

gigerth

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

et cant handle criticism, thats why the complaint forum is in the rp set

Pim Fortuyn

Avatar: 49668 Tue Jan 13 14:04:32 -0500 2009

[Lijst Pim Fortuyn]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Raepdog Posted:

Mine is about voting in general. Not just that. But as long as this in an RP-Forum. I did not know Halloween was gay day over at FW. FW is based on user participation, and most of all user criticism. Don’t ask for it if you don’t want it.

I got about a dozen reports for your first post, and it really didn’t seem like you were adding anything that wouldn’t fit in ET’s original topic. I didn’t intend to remove your criticism, but I do intend to keep the non-RP forums from being cluttered with similar threads.

MikePattonFa-
nboi

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Raepdog Posted:

Oh, for the love of Mike!

On any other forum I’ve been to karma cookies/brownie points*/whatever weren’t related to posts, but the poster. They were simply a tool for throwing own bile at someone who ****ed us off without regards to their posts and quality, so yeah, one could say that in such forums the idea of rating is backward and scares people off.

But this… this is a goddamn parody of Internet and all that exist on it. It’s a “****witya” kind of thing, sort of a stress release. If I can’t be silly and immature in here and end this post by downvoting myself first, then everyone else, what should I do? Post serious posts about why 80% of RPG’s suck bum nowadays? Hell no, that’s too much work.

I’m going to stop this crap now and ask everyone kindly to downvote this pile of nonsense I posted. FFS, I buggered myself, not to mention you.

*not related to brown stuff that’s been sold here

MikePattonFanboi edited this message on 10/31/2008 6:37PM

“Is this an arms race anyone can win? Whoever wins, the children lose. And who cares? I hate kids. Bunch of little punks ruining my movie. I wanted to see ‘The Pbumion of Christ’ in peace, not have a bunch of stupid kids crying.”

[Peter Nguyen]

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

oh hey, the bumons are moved

Healbot

Avatar: 25938 Wed Oct 22 16:28:36 -0400 2008

[The Protected]

Level 49 Troll

“Complete Dipshit”

xXxJUNEGUY1xXx Posted:

I second this motion. However, the “first to +100” contest idea sounds mighty appealing still… Log in to see images!

notion

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

Healbot Posted:

notion

oh wate you’re right

Inertia edited this message on 11/01/2008 11:22AM

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

Raepdog Posted:

WHO CARES ABOUT THAT ****? ITS JUST A ONLINE GAME THAT ****IN’ SUCKS, I DOWNVOTE MYSELF EVERYTIME NOW

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!