Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

MikePattonFa-
nboi

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Raepdog Posted:

Go ahead. Do it. Downvote me. We all know it, much like realism is infecting and ****ing up video games, voting is ****ing up ForumWarz. Why does everything need to be judged? I mean why does everything need to be voted? Forumbuildr needs this, I mean we cant have “7 Vibrating Doldoes is now a meme” winning now can we? Irony. I mean maybe, maybe INCIT needs voting on winners, but why? Why when there all the same pictures? Now the forum? What makes a good post? There is no answer because this is a bad question. This is a game of trolls, everything is going to be downvoted. All this is going to do is **** off old members. This is going to stop new members, frustrate them, make them leave.In fact, the more you post, the lower your score. Soon we are going to see contests, first one to get to +100 wins. This is gay, and this is killing Forumwarz. Do it. Downvote me you cancerous stub.

There, the end all be all downvoting thread has been made.

Oh, for the love of Mike!

On any other forum I’ve been to karma cookies/brownie points*/whatever weren’t related to posts, but the poster. They were simply a tool for throwing own bile at someone who ****ed us off without regards to their posts and quality, so yeah, one could say that in such forums the idea of rating is backward and scares people off.

But this… this is a goddamn parody of Internet and all that exist on it. It’s a “****witya” kind of thing, sort of a stress release. If I can’t be silly and immature in here and end this post by downvoting myself first, then everyone else, what should I do? Post serious posts about why 80% of RPG’s suck bum nowadays? Hell no, that’s too much work.

I’m going to stop this crap now and ask everyone kindly to downvote this pile of nonsense I posted. FFS, I buggered myself, not to mention you.

*not related to brown stuff that’s been sold here

MikePattonFanboi edited this message on 10/31/2008 6:37PM

“Is this an arms race anyone can win? Whoever wins, the children lose. And who cares? I hate kids. Bunch of little punks ruining my movie. I wanted to see ‘The Pbumion of Christ’ in peace, not have a bunch of stupid kids crying.”

[Peter Nguyen]

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!