Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout It's Live Tonight - Forumwarz: The Rebalancing

MaryJane

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

It can’t be stacked now. Before this patch it refreshed in 3 turns and lasted 4 so you could get in 1 attack with +8 offense. That won’t be possible any more.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Flayer Posted:

What’s the point of Pump Me Up stacking if it only lasts 3 turns?

And would it be possible to add an item on the level of the Defaced Mona Lisa for Camwhores and Emos?

It’s not stackable anymore, I think that feature was making it too effective. You can set it up so it never ends though.

As for the Defaced Mona Lisa, the item is basically impossible to achieve and is only there as a joke.

Flayer

[Camwhore Love]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Aww, but it would be nice! I bet if i’m still pwning forums in a months time I would have enough cash to splash out on a 150k flezz item. It would provide some kind of distant goal and it would be fun for everyone to have the chance to experience having insane amounts of Offense and Defense for a few forums before the insane repair costs kicked in Log in to see images!

Razor

Level 21 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Evil Trout Posted:

Trolls seem more or less OK, no changes yet.

Could you check Insult, please? It does 9~11 less damage than it did before the rebalancing Log in to see images!

CJLJ

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Razor Posted:

Evil Trout Posted:

Trolls seem more or less OK, no changes yet.

Could you check Insult, please? It does 9~11 less damage than it did before the rebalancing Log in to see images!

The calculation for damage was fundamentally changed so you shouldn’t be doing the same damage. However you should also be taking less damage and some of the forums were made weaker so it should balance out. I find things much easier now.

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

Flayer Posted:

I bet if i’m still pwning forums in a months time I would have enough cash to splash out on a 150k flezz item. It would provide some kind of distant goal and it would be fun for everyone to have the chance to experience having insane amounts of Offense and Defense for a few forums before the insane repair costs kicked in

I move that the camwhores should get something like this. HELL YEAH

Megaflare

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

A little better… at least I can break 100 again.

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

Cubear Posted:

I move that the camwhores should get something like this. HELL YEAH

They only cost $50 though IRL.

It would have to be diamond plated or something.

ravenblooDDa-
rkdreams

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Evil Trout Posted:

They only cost $50 though IRL.

It would have to be diamond plated or something.

Somehow, I don’t think a diamond-plated vibrator is too ‘weird’ for this game.

Cyst

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I got given too many visits today (8 instead of 4), so I sent in a bug report.

I got this screenshot though, 16 visits to the RP forum in one day:

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/1121/16visitsad1.jpg

Flint

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Emo Kid

They call me brokeback imafabulous person

Flint appreciates your friendship.

Edit: So far I’m finding things pretty easy on my emokid. Level 3 was a tough time, but since then the difficulty isn’t too hard at all. Most of my deaths were actually my mistakes… stupid risky emokids.

Flint edited this message on 12/03/2007 7:48AM

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

I’m now using one +100 ego and one lipstick for the final forums now. Makes it a touch more expensive, especially what with my repair bill. still, pwning through with only one lipstick was pretty unbalanced.

Flayer

[Camwhore Love]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Cyst Posted:

I got given too many visits today (8 instead of 4), so I sent in a bug report.

I got this screenshot though, 16 visits to the RP forum in one day:

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/1121/16visitsad1.jpg

Hey, that’s not fair. I was given 0 instead of 4 visits today. You’ve stolen my visits!

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

I’ve looked into the Forum Visits issue. Cyst was actually given 4 extra but that was an extremely rare bug that’s been fixed. Flayer, I think I emailed you and yours were actually correct. Log in to see images!

Flayer

[Camwhore Love]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Damn, that’s annoying and confusing. At least I know for the future I guess.

Kitsune

[Suicide Pact]

Level 10 Emo Kid

just a fox trapped in a boi's body

I know this seems like it came out of nowhere, but…

What if we could have a +1 forum visit generator for, say, 10 brownie points? (I know that makes little to no sense, so here’s how it would go: I purchased brownie points, right? I spent 10 of them to the +1 forum visit generator. The next day, and every day after that, instead of getting 4 forum visits, I’d get five. And if I was inactive, it would be 5, 10, 15 visits instead of 4, 8, and 12… get it?)

Kthxbye

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

We’re probably going to offer an extra visit for Brownie Points, but not before we allow regular players to redeem flezz for Brownie Points somehow.

The idea is we don’t want to give people who pay an unfair advantage. It would be impossible for a Klan of non-donators to compete with one that did donate otherwise.

If they can redeem a lot of Flezz for a Brownie Point, then someone who can’t afford to pay with real money can grind it out.

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

how soon are you expecting to do the flezz to brownie converter? is it a priority or are there more pressing issues?

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

It’s not a high priority, but it’s also not too complicated to do.

While I’m working on our next feature, I’m trying to push a couple of small things every day (like the headers today). It’ll probably be one of the things I release that way, so pretty soon.

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Been meaning to give you props on the top bar there, good work!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!