Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout The Fishy Voting Thread

Vandalist

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I call fishy voting on Illuminati Global Forum, last night it wasn’t even in the top 3, and all its “competitors” where in the teens, some of which are down to 0 or negative now.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Wow, didn’t notice that. Last night Imagination Station was winning with 8 votes.

I call fishy indeed.

Fran edited this message on 08/12/2008 11:58AM

Vandalist

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

not to mention for the last few weeks normal submission voting has been really awful, too.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

There was a person using 5 illegal accounts to vote up that submission (and others.)

I’ve banned the accounts and deleted their votes, the scores have been updated.

Vandalist

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

curious as to which clan this came from:

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/11955

thread title (as seen in one’s menu bar) is “forumbuildr: let us make it our ****”

thanks to the person who pointed this out to me. I had no idea there was a way to see the thread titles for threads you otherwise have no access to.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Vandalist Posted:

thanks to the person who pointed this out to me. I had no idea there was a way to see the thread titles for threads you otherwise have no access to.

Not any more.

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Vandalist Posted:

curious as to which clan this came from:

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/11955

thread title (as seen in one’s menu bar) is “forumbuildr: let us make it our ****”

That’s a pretty misleading title, though, considering the content of the first post. Violation of klan privacy aside, can we get someone in charge to verify the innocence of the thread?

fat

Avatar: 49759 Sun Oct 26 03:31:30 -0400 2008

Level 13 Permanoob

HI I is bum Ketchup an.. O SHI- I think my fatrolls killed teh pokeymans under me...

Oh noes I might be trying to hack the site!

Weird, we didn’t expect that!

Either you’ve found a bug in our game, or you’re trying to hack it.

If you are trying to hack us, please don’t. Games are meant to be fun, not spoiled or taken advantage of.

Vandalist

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

you’ll have to be more observant to be clever (the title appeared in your browsers auto-complete pull down, not the page itself,) and I suppose around before ET fixed it. (it just says haxxored now)

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Well, that’s not from any klans I’m part. Log in to see images!

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

It’s from 70CS, but it’s not about cheating in forumbuildr, it’s about being more active in forumbuildr. In the first post of the thread I expressly forbid anyone from mentioning their subs from the current build, specifically so things like this wouldn’t be a problem. It didn’t occur to me that I might need to make sure the thread title wouldn’t sound suspicious to people who couldn’t read the thread’s content. Log in to see images!

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

i think thats pretty low, people using things to upvote/downvote **** on the buildr..why cant ppl just put in their vote and leave it at that? does the **** mean that much to them that they must downvote etc like that?..(thats rhetorical obviously)

SuperMonkeyM-
an

Level 69 Troll

New Mod in training.

Forumbuildr is such bull****. I don’t understand how a submission can go from 13-1 the first day to 16-9 the next, or how a submission can end with 24 votes up and 25 votes down. And yet, no other submissions got a score of 15 or higher at all. I suspect that rather than voting up certain submissions and down voting all others they instead vote down all other submissions—but do not vote up the ones they wish to win.

Catt although

Avatar: 46806 2022-11-29 03:06:42 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Last Catt Standing

I’m sure someone could check the first post of that thread which says:

“To be honest, I worried that we’d be accused of klan voting if we approached Forumbuildr en mbume and discussed ways to improve our entries. So, I’m going to make one strict rule: in this thread, we do not reveal which entries are ours in the current build. After the build is finished, feel free to come forward with your entries and discuss what you did well, as well as some things you think you could’ve done better. But while the build is in progress, it is to be a secret which entries are yours.”

I’d bet a look at some other klans would show a different attitude.

SuperMonkeyM-
an

Level 69 Troll

New Mod in training.

I come bearing truth—straight from IDC. Beware: fabulous personry level is high; best part is in bold

Joining IDC… just a moment.

9:07PM Enshoku: oh

9:07PM Pickled male reproductive organbum: i have 12 visits

9:07PM scullyangel: Mistress Misery: I won’t forget what I said, btw. Even though you are an evil plan disrupter.

9:08PM ianmorris: i was in a klan raid and i also did a solo vanilla raid today

9:08PM Pickled male reproductive organbum: and think i’ll play this week, just to see what i can do with chocolate

9:08PM Enshoku: I had 9, but then I had to burn 3 to get more greens

Forumwarz Community Ad

Check out this loser

What a fabulous person.

9:08PM ianmorris: i forgeot to log on yesterday

9:08PM scullyangel: Pickled male reproductive organbum: I loved your attack. You are such a total bastard!

9:08PM ianmorris: 26 vanilla scoops for me

9:09PM Vandalist: haha, i had to drop those two from the raid and solo

9:09PM Vandalist: crap jigs up

9:09PM Pickled male reproductive organbum: so hard

9:09PM Pickled male reproductive organbum: yeah, didn’t see it comming didja?

9:09PM Summergirl_94: Why did you let me get fav btw?

9:09PM Cattbum: So who did and didn’t realize the new rules had already started?

9:09PM scullyangel: Christ is that you, too? You are just freaking everyone. Go post in my flamebate thread!

9:10PM ianmorris: i knew about the rules for a while

9:10PM Summergirl_94: @anyone with alts in the team I was in

9:10PM Pickled male reproductive organbum: ran out of cards

9:10PM elenaratelimit: i just wasted my scoops blowing people up… just been grinding so all i get are lemons… havent had time to play with alts bc of school pwnage

9:10PM Summergirl_94: was just lucky to card up after the destruction was over I guess

9:11PM Pickled male reproductive organbum: yeah, thats my DML troll

9:11PM Cattbum: yep

9:11PM scullyangel: I usually have tons of cards left, I was out or close on every character.

9:12PM Summergirl_94: If you guys start slacking off like that I’m going to compete in the top team you know

9:12PM scullyangel: elenaratelimit: Nothing wrong with that. Blowing crap up is fun! We need to bug BINGEBOT to get us that trophy.

9:12PM ianmorris: i call blowing people up “bumhole carpet bombing”

9:12PM elenaratelimit: hahaha it was fun indeed

9:12PM Summergirl_94: I did that a lot myself

9:13PM scullyangel: Amasius: Did it work for you in your bracket?

9:13PM Amasius: Summergirl_94: Yeah, I remember

9:13PM Amasius: 4 medals

9:13PM Summergirl_94: It’s much more fun if you actually influence the outcome though

Forumwarz Community Ad

What’s your dad like?

I wanna meet that dad!

9:13PM Summergirl_94: yeah congrats I had little doubt

9:13PM scullyangel: Amasius: Awesome!

9:13PM Amasius: Yeah!

9:15PM scullyangel: New round need to get started so I can go see what happened everywhere. I’m a bracket watcher, even when I’m not in there.

9:15PM Summergirl_94: got fav on DL as well, wow

9:16PM scullyangel: Cattbum: Reading back – I had no clue the new rules had already started. Also sorry for beating on you.

9:16PM Summergirl_94: Of course I deserved it for my 1337 Faux grinding

9:17PM scullyangel: Anyone know what happened top bracket beside me owing Ricket 1000 flezz?

9:18PM Summergirl_94: RONNIE STOLE MY INCIT SCIOOP THATS WHAT HAPPENED!

Forumwarz Community Ad

Be a part of glamorizing Forumwarz

Come join the sexy fun!

9:18PM Summergirl_94: sorry

9:18PM SuperMonkeyMan: DOMINATION IS FOR PEOPLE WITH TINY male reproductive organES.

9:18PM scullyangel: That makes no sense, Ronnie wasn’t even going for medals!

9:19PM scullyangel: SuperMonkeyMan: Yes it is. Go have a banana.

9:19PM Summergirl_94: should have shielded it

9:19PM Cattbum: scullyangel: no prob

9:19PM elenaratelimit: i have about 100 pages of homework reading per day, besides clbumes, i hope **** settles down soon so I can be lazy and waste visits on fwz

9:19PM Summergirl_94: always fun to have people blow 10 cards on one scoop

9:19PM scullyangel: Summergirl_94: I did always. plk, Ronnie and Courtney would steal them all anyway. Was pretty funny.

9:19PM SuperMonkeyMan: scullyangel: I HOPE YOU SNAP YOUR NECK WHILE TRYING TO SUCK YOUR OWN male reproductive organ.

9:20PM scullyangel: SuperMonkeyMan: That would be more than extremely difficult, but thatnk you for thinking of me.

9:20PM Enshoku: supermonkeyman:I hope you snap your male reproductive organ while trying to suck on your neck

9:20PM SuperMonkeyMan: STFU

9:21PM SuperMonkeyMan: YOU FAIL AT FUNNY

9:21PM Ricket: o.o

9:21PM scullyangel: Ricket: I totally owe you 1k flezz.

9:21PM Enshoku: indeed

9:21PM Ricket: Indeed. Go find a way to send 1K to me. >.>

9:22PM Summergirl_94: scullyangel: maybe you can arrange it via ForumBuildr

9:22PM elenaratelimit: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

9:22PM Summergirl_94: I heard some people did that

9:22PM scullyangel: Summergirl_94: ****! I don’t play that way sweetie.

9:22PM Ricket: I was thinking more of a tubmail to Evil Trout. -.-

9:22PM SuperMonkeyMan: YES, PLEASE CHEAT. I AM LOGGING EVERYTHING.

9:22PM Summergirl_94: vote on submissions with multiple accounts

BAN SG94: I heard that SG94 used to spend all day gambling.

9:23PM scullyangel: Ricket: I will see if he’ll do it, he might think it’s funny and it’s not a big amount.

9:23PM BAN SG94: That must’ve been p cool.

Forumwarz Community Ad

Be a part of glamorizing Forumwarz

Come join the sexy fun!

9:23PM Summergirl_94: yeah it was

9:23PM Summergirl_94: All day

9:24PM Summergirl_94: loved it

9:24PM Ricket: Hopefully he will. I’m working towards a DML.

9:24PM scullyangel: Summergirl_94: How the hell could you stand it? I gambled big on one character one week and thought my eyes would bleed I was so bored.

===== END =====

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

You are either trolling or “misinformed”, to put it kindly. I don’t think it is relevant to post a tl;dr log of post-dom male reproductive organing around in IDC on this forum.

SuperMonkeyM-
an

Level 69 Troll

New Mod in training.

You were the one suggesting to another player to abuse forumbuildr to transfer flezz—which is not allowed. I say that this is a completely appropriate post considering the topic and your fabulous personry.

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

People tease each other in IDC sometimes. Some people also maintain a modigreat times of civility in the non-RP forums. It seems that both of these concepts are lost on you, so we’re done.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

SuperMonkeyMan Posted:

I come bearing truth—straight from IDC.

IDC <> “truth”. IDC = People saying whatever they want. Truth = ET checking voting records.

SuperMonkeyMan Posted:

Beware: fabulous personry level is high

SuperMonkeyMan Posted:

your fabulous personry.

There’s no place for that kind of talk in non-RP forums. Consider this a warning.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!