Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
FAQ Great Firewall of China -- Strategies?

Girl A

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

For everyone out there that wants the JingJing E-Peen…

Does anyone have any good strategies on how to PWN The Great Firewall of China before Episode Two starts up?

Everyone who’s gotten it so far seems to be Lvl10. But is there a certain Clbum or Stat Build that makes it easier? What about Consumable Items that are necessary for the attempt? (ie. How many and what of?) Are there any attacks that are extremely effective?

Just wanted to post this up, because I couldn’t find a thread on here for it yet, and I know I’m not the only one trying…

If you’ve beaten this Forum and gotten the E-Peen, post your war stories here to help give hope to the mbumes!

So far, everyone’s favorite strategy seems to look like:

1] Buy a ****-ton of consumables.

2] Heal after every hit.

3] Only attack if they miss.

4] ????

5] PROFIT

Girl A edited this message on 08/03/2008 7:50PM

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

I’ve did GFoC with around 130 Smileprins.

Basically, heal if they hit you, attack if they miss. At least that’s how it works for Camwhores.

I think for Emos 200 is the safe number but I’m not 100% sure. Wait for a 7-thread reset.

Dorelia

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

Arktor Forever!

I did it today! First I’ve haxled and raised my ego to 230 so that I have 300 with items. Yes, normally we Emos don’t need a high ego but with 300 you are much safer and more flexible. Also I’ve raised defense to 6, with items 14. Offense 3, with items also 14. The rest I’ve invested into luck and upkeep. With this build GFoC took me less than 90 smileprin.

After that I pwned three of the level 7 forums and now I save visits for 3 days, haxl again for my normal build and then I go for the 40-forums e-peen. Log in to see images!

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

Get best equipment/defense/offense build you can with your emo (don’t waste upgrade points trying to get 300 ego or something imo like 250 or whatever it is is more than enough you will have to reload constantly anyway)... a ****load of smileprin (like 160 if you want to be really safe maybe more) and go when there are few threads…get tears too but you dont need tons and tons of those because basically in gfoc you end up using ophelia a lot and reload on ego most of the time since if you let your ego get too low their hits will kill you as they hit at over 100 sometimes… should never let it dip below 115 to be sure…

I have done it with 1 troll, 2 camwhores and 1 emo and emos are the ones that most smileprin took… with troll it is easiest of the clbumes due to defense factor…

elenaratelimit edited this message on 08/03/2008 12:31AM

Girl A

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Okay, so…. In all, about how much money should a person save up for safe shopping before attempting this E-Peen?

Also, I’m guessing when you mention Smileprin, you’re talking XR, right?

How many people think planning a stat-build is needed, and how many don’t?

So far, everyone’s favorite strategy seems to look like:

1] Buy a ****-ton of consumables.

2] Heal after every hit.

3] Only attack if they miss.

4] ????

5] PROFIT

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

unless your defense is terribleeee and stuff I don’t think you should have to reset… do you have equipment and stuff too? should be ok…

I don’t know how much money you would have to save – maybe just buy as you earn it until you have enough consumables to do it.

Call Me Diego

Avatar: 41721 2010-01-14 23:10:10 -0500

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Emo Kid

Boo!

Underscorewas Posted:

This is with nothing equipped.

Ego 155

Tears 34

Offense 9

Defense 7

Luck 4

Frugality 6

Charisma 3

Upkeep 4

I built this for GFoC and have been happy with it since. No Life after Death.

I used between 70 and 100 smileprinxr on a 7 thread.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/8169

Call Me Diego edited this message on 08/03/2008 7:36PM

Girl A

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I just keep feeling like there’s a time limit, and they’ll surprise us with Episode Two sooner than later…. x__X;;;

Girl A

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

....Any other war veterans wanna contribute advice? >>;;

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

The strategy is simple and consistent. Perhaps less energy should be spent on asking for bumistance, and more on grinding PrayPal constantly in order to acquire the proper amount of Smileprins?

Girl A

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Veer Posted:

The strategy is simple and consistent. Perhaps less energy should be spent on asking for bumistance, and more on grinding PrayPal constantly in order to acquire the proper amount of Smileprins?

I’m not really asking for bumistance, just for people who have done it to post how they did it and how they prepared.

I’m trying to see if it really is as simple as “buy ****, attack, heal, heal, attack, heal, etc.”, or if there’s actually something more to it. I want to know how many people actually haxled their stats, what the average amount of consumables or stats were for each clbum, and so on…. More of a dogreat timesentation than a cry for help. Like a record of everyone who’s done it, and what they did/looked like stat-wise to do so.

I was hoping people would post more like:

NAME: WhateverThe**** (if this is actually someone’s name, sorry. x_X )

CLbum: Troll

LVL: 10

STATS:

Offense 14

Defense 11

Luck 5

Frugality 6

Charisma 3

Upkeep 5

CONSUMABLES: Smileprin XR x150

STRATEGY: Attack When They Miss >> Heal When They Don’t

(( of course, this is just an example… ))

ShadyPixels

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

The best strategy to pwn GFoC is to be a troll with a DML

>_>

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Personally I don’t quite remember what my levels were at, just that I had a lot of sexiness. But I bought 180 SMXR’s and used only 110. I think my ego was in the high 200’s. Offense and Defense might’ve been at 12 or 13.

But to boost my ego further I got a pruneserv. No, it doesn’t really help because you’ll likely just keep recovering 100 and not fully. But the repairs wil cost you (it was down to 50%), Be sure you got some for praypal for repair costs.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Ego 225

Sexiness 150

Offense 15

Defense 9

Luck 9

Frugality 2

Charisma 11

Upkeep 2

Wearing PruneServe, Harris Piltons, Red Strap Ons, male reproductive organblaster.

Hit whenever it missed, healed when it hit.

It’s been awhile for me, I know it took more because my build focuses on speed. I want to say it was around 125 smiles and 15 – 20 lipsticks.

To see some older posts on GFoC you can go here, here, and here.

Girl A

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Thanks for the links! ^_^

So…. Why is everyone mentioning PrayPal? Is that the best place to go when grinding for flezz? o.o;;;

Call Me Diego

Avatar: 41721 2010-01-14 23:10:10 -0500

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Emo Kid

Boo!

Girl A Posted:

Thanks for the links! ^_^

So…. Why is everyone mentioning PrayPal? Is that the best place to go when grinding for flezz? o.o;;;

http://www.forumwarz.com/klans/profile/forumwarz_guides

I think you should go see about joining the above klan.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Heck yeah, I did praypal twice and got 3 MM’s for it.

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Balloon Posted:

Heck yeah, I did praypal twice and got 3 MM’s for it.

Yeah, ET fixed a charisma-related bug a couple of weeks ago. Deliveries have increased for everyone, making Jingjing a lot easier to obtain.

DEAD FAGGOT edited this message on 08/07/2008 8:23AM

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Yea, one day of PrayPal x4 (no matter how many threads) should suffice to pay the costs of it. At least for Camwhores.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

SG94 Posted:

Yeah, ET fixed a charisma-related bug a couple of weeks ago. Deliveries have increased for everyone, making Jingjing a lot easier to obtain.

Didn’t know it was broken/buggy.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!