Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay My Trip to China!

Bear

Avatar: 19845 2011-10-31 11:07:12 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

I used TONS OF FLEZZ and all I got was this lousy picture…

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

I seemed to fare a little better. I hear other smaller forums are hitting like china for some reason. Bug?

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

I used 110 Smileprin XR and all I got was an E-Peen.

Tomorrow.

I guess.

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

My test run was a great success, E-Peen here I comeLog in to see images!

DEAD fabulous person

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

Got itLog in to see images!

Fook mi

Avatar: 38190 Sat Jan 17 06:06:58 -0500 2009

[International Comm-
ittee of Doctors
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

That forum is hard, no understatements.

I beat exactly 1 thread using 10 of the 100 ego pills.

[edit]

Oh sweet victory!

I was down to my last 5 smileprin.

Fook mi edited this message on 06/03/2008 2:28AM

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

Anyone care to share tips? (Emo?)

If it hits for 100+ and the best heal does 100, as an Emo, I’m basically using smileprin until I get lucky with a 0 hit from the forum, allowing me to use an attack. And with each thread weighing in at 900+ Pwnage, it would take a whole ****ing lot of Smileprin XR to beat it. Obvioulsy this would be better suited for a camwhore with natural defense and heal abilities… but there has to be a way for an Emo to have a fair run at it… right?

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

handofg0d Posted:

If it hits for 100+ and the best heal does 100, as an Emo, I’m basically using smileprin until I get lucky with a 0 hit from the forum, allowing me to use an attack. And with each thread weighing in at 900+ Pwnage, it would take a whole ****ing lot of Smileprin XR to beat it. Obvioulsy this would be better suited for a camwhore with natural defense and heal abilities… but there has to be a way for an Emo to have a fair run at it… right?

Buy 160 smileprin, wait for a 6-7 threader and hit when he misses.

Zzyw

[Consentual Sex]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

handofg0d Posted:

You’ll want high ego. I went in with 300 including equips and I wish I’d have had more. But 300 ego, life after death and 100 smileprins should easily let you pwn 6 threads much faster than me (I’m currently the fastest Emo Kid on the leaderboard without really going for it).

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

Zzyw Posted:

You’ll want high ego. I went in with 300 including equips and I wish I’d have had more. But 300 ego, life after death and 100 smileprins should easily let you pwn 6 threads much faster than me (I’m currently the fastest Emo Kid on the leaderboard without really going for it).

Eh, I’ve got 350 Ego but no life after death…

I’ll need to save up for some more smiles… and of course wait for the least amount of threads…

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

I wonder what the strength of forum is with respect to episode 2.

Zzyw

[Consentual Sex]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

handofg0d Posted:

Eh, I’ve got 350 Ego but no life after death…

I’ll need to save up for some more smiles… and of course wait for the least amount of threads…

Just a couple of days grinding PrayPal x 20 should get you there. And life after death is nice to have but certainly not necessary. I’d go in with 150 smiles to be very, very safe. You should be able to beat me comfortably.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

handofg0d Posted:

Actually, “Pump Me Up!” is useless in Firewall. It costs you 70 ego, and you’re usually to busy using Smileprin to take advantage of the buff. Sometimes it helped when I was getting consistent streaks of misses, but only when Bad Poetry, Authorities, and Vivid Description were recharging.

Also, the best Camwhore builds run high offense, and generally skimp a bit on defense. Not as much as emos, since emos WANT low defense, but still.

Thingysomeone

Level 27 Camwhore

I have worst ****ing ideas in the entire world!

Balloon Posted:

I wonder what the strength of forum is with respect to episode 2.

I’m hoping that the easiest forum in Episode 2 is slightly easier than this, and the second-easiset forum in Episode 2 is slightly harder than this. But it’ll actually be easy because of new consumables and levels of egomania.

Dimitri Rasc-
alov

Level 1 Re-Re

I had no problem with this forum

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

L2 Posted:

Actually, “Pump Me Up!” is useless in Firewall. It costs you 70 ego, and you’re usually to busy using Smileprin to take advantage of the buff. Sometimes it helped when I was getting consistent streaks of misses, but only when Bad Poetry, Authorities, and Vivid Description were recharging.

Also, the best Camwhore builds run high offense, and generally skimp a bit on defense. Not as much as emos, since emos WANT low defense, but still.

I used Pump me Up! when I got streaks of 105~108 attacks and was as low as 20 health after taking a hit. Had to use it only once, but it’s not that useless if you’re unlucky.

DEAD fabulous person

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

Thingysomeone Posted:

I’m hoping that the easiest forum in Episode 2 is slightly easier than this, and the second-easiset forum in Episode 2 is slightly harder than this. But it’ll actually be easy because of new consumables and levels of egomania.

I think GFoC should be around mid-level, remember that a normal level to finish ep 1 on is about 8 with little or no flezz to spare.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

SG94 Posted:

I think GFoC should be around mid-level, remember that a normal level to finish ep 1 on is about 8 with little or no flezz to spare.

I wonder how hard will be the forums on the final part of EP2 will be, then. Log in to see images!

DEAD fabulous person

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

littlefran Posted:

I wonder how hard will be the forums on the final part of EP2 will be, then. Log in to see images!

Well, we have 10 more levels for upgrades, let’s bumume upgrade points/cost, abilities, equipment, cred, consumables progress like they did in ep1, and you can make a very rough guess as to what a level 20 character can manage. Let’s say we get a +500 consumable at some point, with defense boosts a troll could “easily” withstand >1,000 base damage and pwnage could reach about 10,000 when we get some new attacks. But that’s just me thinking out loud, nobody knows.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they tweaked the way defense works btw, right now trolls with DML are near unstoppable and with a couple of extra points in defense they would virtually never be hit. Maybe split defense into evasion and damage reduction as separate stats or reduce the miss percentage.

spamdragon

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

troll would be good here perhaps?

i dunno, but is the flezz payout worth it?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!