Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

littlefran Posted:

I wonder how hard will be the forums on the final part of EP2 will be, then. Log in to see images!

Well, we have 10 more levels for upgrades, let’s bumume upgrade points/cost, abilities, equipment, cred, consumables progress like they did in ep1, and you can make a very rough guess as to what a level 20 character can manage. Let’s say we get a +500 consumable at some point, with defense boosts a troll could “easily” withstand >1,000 base damage and pwnage could reach about 10,000 when we get some new attacks. But that’s just me thinking out loud, nobody knows.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they tweaked the way defense works btw, right now trolls with DML are near unstoppable and with a couple of extra points in defense they would virtually never be hit. Maybe split defense into evasion and damage reduction as separate stats or reduce the miss percentage.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!