Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Girl A

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Veer Posted:

The strategy is simple and consistent. Perhaps less energy should be spent on asking for bumistance, and more on grinding PrayPal constantly in order to acquire the proper amount of Smileprins?

I’m not really asking for bumistance, just for people who have done it to post how they did it and how they prepared.

I’m trying to see if it really is as simple as “buy ****, attack, heal, heal, attack, heal, etc.”, or if there’s actually something more to it. I want to know how many people actually haxled their stats, what the average amount of consumables or stats were for each clbum, and so on…. More of a dogreat timesentation than a cry for help. Like a record of everyone who’s done it, and what they did/looked like stat-wise to do so.

I was hoping people would post more like:

NAME: WhateverThe**** (if this is actually someone’s name, sorry. x_X )

CLbum: Troll

LVL: 10

STATS:

Offense 14

Defense 11

Luck 5

Frugality 6

Charisma 3

Upkeep 5

CONSUMABLES: Smileprin XR x150

STRATEGY: Attack When They Miss >> Heal When They Don’t

(( of course, this is just an example… ))

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!