Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
News A Bus Club announcement.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Dear community of Forumwarz,

It’s been known that on the last days a new klan was born. The Bus Club is always working to make Forumwarz a better game, so we’re pretty active on the End-Game aspects of it, including the Flamebate.

We know actions of one of our members, PhilANThropiSt, shamed our klan in the past. So, I want to announce that, on an action to clear our name from our shady intents in the past, we will no longer tolerate actions similar of PANTS’ from our members.

Also, I’d like to say that PANTS is yet attacking with an illegal multi. He’s been pretty sneaky on his new character, and avoided all the Crotch Zombie Team’s attempts of banning him.

Until this very day.

So, I’m going to say who is PANTS now, and I’ll ask for the admins to ban him.

He is SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER.

Yes guys, he’s been acting as Wild-****22 to avoid suspicion. So, please, ban him. And this time do it in a way to make it sure he will NOT come back to our good community.

That’s it for now.

Good Night,

Fran

The Bus Club.

EDIT: oopsie, meant to post on Game Discussion. I’m paging Banhammer to move this at once.

Fran edited this message on 07/15/2008 9:24PM

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

ROFL A+ but wouldnt read again since i just read it

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

Yeah, he’s really been getting our nerves for quite a bit.

And this isn’t a new thing either, in the past I’ve posted him voicing my negative opinion of him, but things have just finally coming to a breaking point where most of the klan won’t tolerate his actions anymore.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

I will not tolerate PANTS defaming our fine klan!

Biff Weasley edited this message on 07/15/2008 9:27PM

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

B-, would consider reading again if a hot love scene were added.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

bah youve always been backfeeding on me u fabulous persons..its more like you gaypoops that are under fire..and once again its just me vs all of you…and once again im winning..god it ****es you off eh hehe

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

bah youve always been backfeeding on me u fabulous persons..its more like you gaypoops that are under fire..and once again its just me vs all of you…and once again im winning..god it ****es you off eh hehe

Wild**** was less coherent.

Nice try pants.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

Disregard. Thread moved to Game Discussion.

nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS edited this message on 07/15/2008 9:37PM

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Fran Posted:

I’m paging Banhammer to move this at once.

Page received. Thread moved.

Please note: The illegal alt issue is currently on the table at CZ HQ. That’s all I can say about it currently.

Miss Trent

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

Actually, WS has always been quite coherent, unlike Pants.

amaranthus

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

For a klan that hates PANTS so much, The Bus Club sure has a lot of his multis in their roster. I’m sure that’s just an innocent oversight, though.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

amaranthus Posted:

For a klan that hates PANTS so much, The Bus Club sure has a lot of his multis in their roster. I’m sure that’s just an innocent oversight, though.

Every klan has lots of multis.

Multis are not a problem unless they start wreaking havoc.

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

amaranthus

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

True, but these are specifically illegal multis of someone you’re claiming to hate and want banned.

Miss Trent

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

Yeah, but if you hate Pants, and they’re multis of Pants, then that doesn’t make much sense…

And I think you mean every klan has alts, since multis are not allowed, if I understand correctly.

Marie Antoin-
ette

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Interesting roleplay tactic, that’s for sure.

(referring to TSB’s roleplaying, not Pants’Log in to see images! Marie Antoinette edited this message on 07/15/2008 10:16PM

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

Miss Trent Posted:

Yeah, but if you hate Pants, and they’re multis of Pants, then that doesn’t make much sense…

And I think you mean every klan has alts, since multis are not allowed, if I understand correctly.

Oh, I though multis and alts were the same. Thanks for the clarification.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

amaranthus Posted:

jesus christ i thought I told bop to boot those damn things

amaranthus Posted:

True, but these are specifically illegal multis of someone you’re claiming to hate and want banned.

We don’t “hate” anybody.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

Miss Trent Posted:

Multis and Alts are interchangeable. It’s when “Illegal” is put in front of them that there is a difference.

Miss Trent

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

nanathunderjesus gets you LIGHTNING IN YOUR FIST Posted:

Multis and Alts are interchangeable. It’s when “Illegal” is put in front of them that there is a difference.

Ahh. I think that’s where some of us are getting confused. But in the case of Pants, I think we’re talking illegal multis in the roster, not alts. Either way, why keep the Pants alts/multis “as long as they don’t cause trouble” and at the same time, campaign to get “pants” banned?

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

Miss Trent Posted:

Ahh. I think that’s where some of us are getting confused. But in the case of Pants, I think we’re talking illegal multis in the roster, not alts. Either way, why keep the Pants alts/multis “as long as they don’t cause trouble” and at the same time, campaign to get “pants” banned?

That’s the thing – they were just booted; it’s a nonissue. It just took some time to get around to doing it, because bop’s mantra is “ill do it l8r.”

(jk i Log in to see images! nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS edited this message on 07/15/2008 10:03PM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!