Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Meme Factory

Found something cool on the Internet? Cough up all your strange idea-viruses here!

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Wheels COME AND FLY AWAY WITH ME Latest Post cya 7 2072 Patently Chill P...
Video **** **** **** off **** **** **** you **** Latest Post Aldo_Anything 11 2359 Fingerz
Sports Official h0g needs your bps thread Latest Post aSh-gangSTA-685 16 2200 aSh-gangSTA-685
Debate I love pizza, don't you? Latest Post CrinkzPipe 11 2293 Adapt
Sports Official Zombian Thread of Zbaaaaaaaaaan Latest Post aSh-gangSTA-685 4 1835 Bandaney
Fun You know you're using too many internet memes when... Latest Post MC Banhammer 19 3057 sdgrbass09
Pics request: make a gif of the dancing eagle Latest Post TUBSWEETIE 2 2025 Fie
Rant I ****ing love Brazil so much. Latest Post Fran 8 2137 Bacchus
Debate Cuanta Vida Latest Post CrinkzPipe 4 1858 bobdisgea
Gay Is Forumwarz responsible for... Latest Post AIDS woman's genitals 9 2590 Mr Cotton
Hell You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you? ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Master_Troll 26 4431 iKinkz
Gay How to **** Like Diesel Latest Post Aldo_Anything 9 2051 Patently Chill P...
Sports Fox News Comments Latest Post aSh-gangSTA-685 4 1696 Bacchus
Smile Never Forget about today Latest Post aSh-gangSTA-685 13 2254 PRO INTERNET LAW...
Debate The Future: Climb up walls like a gecko! Latest Post thew00 5 1968 TUBSWEETIE
Wheels ITT: we post our twitter convos with ET / JB Latest Post SanDyk 1 1790 SanDyk
Teh Drama GTA V to have Kinect control Latest Post Aldo_Anything 9 2392 Nicco
Gay Gay-o-meter ( 1 2 3 4 ) Latest Post lolbronnih 69 8775 Bacchus
Music The bumumption Song Latest Post MPFyrus 2 1874 sdgrbass09
Evil Trout Feeling Lonely? Need some extra cash? Latest Post MC Banhammer 7 2687 Bacchus
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!