Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

The Closet of Shame

Thread? Dead.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Feature The nerd o powa's unban speech (please no tl;dr and no joking or trolling)(serious discussion only) Latest Post The nerd o powa 7 1253 Nicco
Rant i demend to know why kingkrimson was banned Latest Post Patently Chill P... 16 1347 Ricket
Help what does epeen do Latest Post xRAINBOWxPIKACHU... 6 1972 xRAINBOWxPIKACHU...
Help Mods I would like to know what did the woo put in his post that made it bannable Latest Post SanDyk 15 2175 spacekadt
Fix It unban the nerd o powa Latest Post xEternalDarkness... 7 1631 spacekadt
Smile Hangman ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post KazMan82 59 3539 Nicco
Debate Ricket vs Melted male reproductive organ: who's a bigger fabulous person? Latest Post quangntenemy 4 1293 Ricket
Macho Ba-dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-dun Ba-dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-dun Latest Post Indiana Jonas 12 1293 Indiana Jonas
Rant How to make Forumwarz alive for many more years to come, =] Latest Post Inspector Chelme... 7 1121 Catt although
Music New mod is a hero ofhte wordlr! Latest Post quangntenemy 4 1418 Ricket
Music Official "Evil Trout for admin" thread Latest Post quangntenemy 10 1693 lost_papi_212
Fly Fishing The Three Word Game Latest Post Inspector Chelme... 9 1216 Sergeant Cid
Rant What happened? Latest Post Aurum 2 1009 Adapt
Srs Bsns LONG LIVE GHAX!!!! Latest Post XXXAndre 5 1583 Nicco
Trolls Contest for 5bp: Troll Havana Banana ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Celerysteve from... 34 2639
Fix It The blog was not working Latest Post The nerd o powa 1 1119 The nerd o powa
Feature Super Hard Math Problem Latest Post The nerd o powa 8 1466 The nerd o powa
Feature I am not a mod anymore and i apologize for banning you Latest Post The nerd o powa 2 1177 Inspector Chelme...
Feature i was an awesome mod for a day!!!!! Latest Post The nerd o powa 7 1233 The nerd o powa
Goatse.cx And the award... Latest Post Chuck Diesel 3 1021 The nerd o powa
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!