Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help Mods I would like to know what did the woo put in his post that made it bannable

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

So I know a lot of the stuff that people post in fwz is ok to do especially on the GRP side of the board which confuses me a bit when I see someone get banned in GRP. I mean sometimes it’s a joke ban that a mods make (which is usually labled in the thread e.g. “I AM RICKET AND I WILL BAN YOU FOR POSTING IN THIS THREAD”Log in to see images!:

thew00 Posted:

Edit: Post Removed

I don’t know who thew00 is and to be honest I don’t care. The main problem is that thew00 got banned in RP thread. How am I sure that it was an RP instead of a CD thread? Well I remember that it was on the rp side when it was made. Therefore the problem is, what was it that was so unforgivable that thew00 had to be banned? I mean RP is the most lenient (appart from ARP) part of the boards (so lenient that you still think anon threads ar ok).

What I ask is simple. I want to know because I might accidentally post what thew00 said and I would therefore be banned. If the mods could say “Please do not say ‘Blah Blah Fishcakes’ because that is an illegal phrase and you will be banned for it” then that would be fine and I will know not to say that exact phrase which thew00 said in that post. With this we can warn new (and old) members and increase safety on this board.

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

I just don’t like Germans.

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

http://www.forumwarz.com/profiles/thew00

Either he was never banned or it was a really short ban. My guess is he was never banned, but thought it would be funny to put the “This player has been B&” image in his post. It’s also in his signature.

SanDyk

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

Aldo_Anything Posted:

I just don’t like Germans.

Aldo I don’t think thew00 ever mentioned that he was German at all. If what you said was true (and I bet it is since you have mod tools which could probably look up their ip and therefore their location) then that is bannable under the “personal information” rule (unless you can find a post where thew00 explicitly said that he was German). Although if this was a mistake you’d probably remove your post and this one.

SanDyk

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

http://www.forumwarz.com/profiles/thew00

Either he was never banned or it was a really short ban. My guess is he was never banned, but thought it would be funny to put the “This player has been B&” image in his post. It’s also in his signature.

That’s not the point. I don’t care about the ban in general. I just want to know what he said so I don’t get banned because I said something where I didn’t know was an “illegal phrase”

thew00

Avatar: 51460 2010-11-03 22:07:34 -0400

[Dom Jihad]

Level 65 Hacker

IM SUCH A fabulous person. I JUST WISH I WAS COOL BUT IM GERMAN. WAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAHHHHHHHHH HH

im not banned Log in to see images!

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

SanDyk Posted:

Aldo I don’t think thew00 ever mentioned that he was German at all. If what you said was true (and I bet it is since you have mod tools which could probably look up their ip and therefore their location) then that is bannable under the “personal information” rule (unless you can find a post where thew00 explicitly said that he was German). Although if this was a mistake you’d probably remove your post and this one.

First you fall for his fake ban, then you don’t seem to know other sources of information on this site. I was expecting some rule bending/line dancing CD trolling, leaving unsatisfied.

thew00

[Dom Jihad]

Level 65 Hacker

IM SUCH A fabulous person. I JUST WISH I WAS COOL BUT IM GERMAN. WAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAHHHHHHHHH HH

lol, this took a bigger dimension than i intended to having.

1. it was a 4chan thread, expect some trolling Log in to see images!

2. RP forum

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

Is it a bannable offense to roleplay being banned in a civil discussion forum?

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

thew00

[Dom Jihad]

Level 65 Hacker

King Krimson Posted:

Is it a bannable offense to roleplay being banned in a civil discussion forum?

King Krimson Posted:

lol, i just hope no one opens up another thread of why King Krimson was banned.

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

SanDyk Posted:

That’s not the point. I don’t care about the ban in general. I just want to know what he said so I don’t get banned because I said something where I didn’t know was an “illegal phrase”

thew00 Posted:

im not banned Log in to see images!

So basically he didn’t post anything. /thread

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

SanDyk was trolling the whole time, we just fell for it because it’s in CD and we were so drawn into the usual anti-anon/mod drama rant we missed how this one is actually a witty, clever parody of mod drama rants.

But trolling CD is still trolling CD, so I request SanDyk be banned and this topic moved to the appropriate forum.

SanDyk

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

King Krimson Posted:

Ok what did King Krimson do that was bannable now?

mterek Posted:

SanDyk was trolling the whole time, we just fell for it because it’s in CD and we were so drawn into the usual anti-anon/mod drama rant we missed how this one is actually a witty, clever parody of mod drama rants.

But trolling CD is still trolling CD, so I request SanDyk be banned and this topic moved to the appropriate forum.

Whoah careful there mterek. Mini Modding counts as “trolling in cd” as well you know.

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

mterek Posted:

so I request SanDyk be banned and this topic moved to the appropriate forum.

ok, done

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!