Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

The Trollhole

This is the official TROLL-playing forum. (See what we did there?)

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Sex How To Have Sex With A Woman Latest Post Xylon 17 1672 DerKaiserReich
Sex Recommended sites! Latest Post dsching 9 1139 Morris6
Sex UTogV0hBVCBETyBZT1UgQ0FMTCAxMCwwMDAgTklHR0VSUyBBVCBUSEUgQk9UVE9NIE9GIFRIRSBTRUE/DQoNCkE6IEEgR09PRCBTVEFSVA== Latest Post Drunkenlazybasta... 8 1127 Cid Highwind
Sex MACKS GIRLS ARE A WELCOME ADDITION TO YOUR LIFE THATBRINGS PLEASURE AND COMPANIONSIHP. BUT THEY CAN ALSO BE ANNOYING AS HELL Latest Post Bruschi 3 1062 Cid Highwind
Sex Wylin is one of the cool kids Latest Post Aldo_Anything 5 836 Wylin
Sex SEX Latest Post AdolfJester 14 1663 Celerysteve
Sex IF YOU ARE SEXY AS **** LOOK IN HERE! Latest Post Chronic-Boy 6 1001 Unknown-Symphony...
Sex ALSO ENJOY BEING MURDERED BY THAT GIRL AHAHAH Latest Post Macks 2 941 Xylon
Sex **** your girl - the right way Latest Post quangntenemy 8 1161 Andy_Dextruss
Sex OMG GUYS IT'S VALENTINE AND I HAVEN'T ****ED ANY GIRL SHOULD I GO OUT AND **** A RANDOM GIRL NOW? Latest Post quangntenemy 9 1204 poierthedestroye...
Sex Contest for random amount of bp, post here Latest Post roflzors 16 1221 e-mc2
Sex Now I play WoW - Check out how cool I got! Latest Post Wylin 13 1322 King Jazza
Sex Good number Latest Post Theo de Raadt 7 999 GGH
Sex ̕̚̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̓̔ ̕̚̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ Latest Post Shinobu 1 1015 Shinobu
Sex HOWDARESOMEBODYEDITMYTHREADTIT Latest Post Shinobu 1 892 Shinobu
Sex Why can't the Fap move have a referense to bondage! Latest Post Clefairy256 3 1375 DerKaiserReich
Sex were are the hot troll girls? [NSFW] Latest Post Physics 12 1466 SIG-ENABLING MOC...
Sex ORLY?!!?!???? Latest Post RandombumOMGHZaw... 8 1121 Cid Highwind
Sex my male reproductive organ Latest Post MOCK-CONGLERS BI... 6 981 Physics
Sex cp Latest Post Shinobu 8 1182 Cheins Sanchez
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!