Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

amaranthus

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Well, TGC have collected… samples and done comparative DNA analysis, in this thread. (Actually, for some reason, there’s no forensic anthropologist in the organization — ****ing ridiculous! — so I… ugh.

Here’s what we discovered:

(1) The… remains that were found in the road and purported to belong to Murderousness were not, in fact, him. Someone… someone wants us to think that Murderousness is dead. Murderousness’ whereabouts are currently unknown.

(2) Nana has been ruled out as a suspect in the death of whoever was killed on the road… sort of irrelevant anyways, because it wasn’t Murderousness. The meat on Nana’s tires…. well, it isn’t human, but it’s not animal, either. It’s… sasquatch or… something. I guess it’s another story for another time.

(3) Gentlemen, who is not a member of 70CS, nor an INCIT player, died mysteriously while working on the case. We have positive ID of his remains and reason to suspect that his death is… related to the INCIT deaths, but no solid leads.

My suspicions are leaning towards Murderousness. But why would he— GODDAMN IT! Why, Murd… why?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!