Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fun DOMINATION THEME WEEK: June 18

BINGEBOT 2015

Avatar: 38 2010-12-05 22:39:25 -0500

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

<START TRANSMISSION>

Our first Domination theme week was a success, so we’re trying another one. Stay tuned for more themes to keep mixing things up. What’s a theme? THAT’S WHAT!

Starting Wednesday at 9PM EST is DOMINATION: 5 Finger Discount week!

In short, when you earn a vanilla scoop from dominating 4 forums (solo, not Klan) you’ll now get 5 Vanilla Scoops instead of the regular 1. Oh, and there will be no shields to defend your newly stolen scoops. And… GO! Log in to see images!

We hope this addresses, in part, the Vanilla issue that’s being discussed in Flamebate, this is the first step, so let’s play nice and see how this one goes.

<END TRANSMISSION>

Gene Hackman

Avatar: 45667 Mon Mar 09 04:05:35 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Interesting.

Draconos

Level 15 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Sounds like a fun concept. The removal of sheilds will be sure to add to the chaos.

Tarman

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Troll

I AM IN NEED OF A GOOD DOUCHING SINCE I HAVE SAND IN MY VAG!!!!!

Sounds good. It should at least help stabilize things, and provide interesting results.

Tarman edited this message on 06/18/2008 12:42AM

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

exciting!

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

No Shields? Are ye mad man?

Call Me Diego

Avatar: 41721 2010-01-14 23:10:10 -0500

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Emo Kid

Boo!

Will the lack of shield really effect the more experienced players? From what I can tell they already convert their scoops into cards, and then just Modest Improvement on Wednesday.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

la noche triste Posted:

Will the lack of shield really effect the more experienced players? From what I can tell they already convert their scoops into cards, and then just Modest Improvement on Wednesday.

Maybe, maybe not. The cool thing is the results of this theme week will give CZ real data on what works/doesn’t in the game, rather than our ongoing discussion of opinions. So, yay!

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

Looks like bumholing will be great fun next week. Log in to see images!

kittiejenn

Avatar: 18080 2011-11-01 00:29:42 -0400

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 35 Emo Kid

So damn naughty it wraps back around to nice.

Oh God.

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

MC Banhammer Posted:

Maybe, maybe not. The cool thing is the results of this theme week will give CZ real data on what works/doesn’t in the game, rather than our ongoing discussion of opinions. So, yay!

What ongoing discussion of opinions? As far as I can tell we’re not allowed to discuss vanilla except for in one thread where suggestions get drowned out in the noise quickly. And I’m definitely not happy about awarding even MORE vanilla.

Imo this is not a step in the right direction when looking for a solution to the vanilla problem, add to that the removal of shields and I don’t see how this would give CZ “real data” as you call it. A solo player makes some more vanilla, great: but he still will not be able to compete with klansmen making 400+ scoops.

Nevertheless it could be fun, we’ll see. I think the main effect will be that it will be nearly impossible to medal for high profile players people love to hate like Pickled male reproductive organbum and myself.

DEAD FAGGOT edited this message on 06/18/2008 2:54AM

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

no shields is a step back in time, since they are relatively new.

I forsee the boost to solo vanilla making things pretty interesting.

Pickled Dickbutt edited this message on 06/18/2008 3:17AM

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

No idea if it will answer questions, but it sounds like a lot of fun. I like the theme weeks! Log in to see images!

Vuron

Avatar: 4928 2011-07-31 00:39:10 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Emo Kid

Vile serpent! I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

Should be interesting.

Here are my predictions:

1)Klan Vanilla is still more profitable than solo vanilla which will have a practical limit of 140 scoops this week.

2)Successful people will not buy down a huge number of cards for a handful of reasons the primary one being that without shields to guard your scoops on Wednesday scoops from modests are incredible expensive. It’s better to have unconverted scoops be subject to bumholes rather than lose 200% more expensive scoops to bumholes on Wednesday. Rather I think most people will buy enough cards to keep their head down. In the **** brigade this might result in a race to zero but I kinda doubt it.

3)Switcheroos are valuable again. Being able to convert your excess vanilla, pistachios and yellows to chocolate and antifreeze will be critical for most players to maximize the number of min scoops they will have on wednesday.

4) Late Wednesday raiders will have a significant advantage as their scoops will be the least vulnerable to attack.

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Vuron Posted:

1)Klan Vanilla is still more profitable than solo vanilla which will have a practical limit of 140 scoops this week.

Some limit >_>

Vuron

Avatar: 4928 2011-07-31 00:39:10 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Emo Kid

Vile serpent! I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

TeeKayEff Posted:

Some limit >_>

I meant that solo vanilla has a cap of 140 scoops. There is no theoretical cap to klan vanilla

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Still a pretty damn high limit, almost negligibly high. Unless you love running ten hour raids to get more than that, 140 scoops in roughly 20something visits is good enough for me.

Overspammer

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Overspammer edited this message on 06/18/2008 12:40PM

Overspammer edited this message on 06/18/2008 12:41PM

DrScience

Level 30 Emo Kid

I LUST AFTER FAT CHICKS ON THE INTERNET BECAUSE REAL GIRLS HATE ME

la noche triste Posted:

Right. They leave themselves wide open in the last few minutes, though, and this weakness is taken advantage of. From somebody that’s played dom before and after shields, how you act in the final minutes changes completely without shields.

Pluvius

Avatar: 10089 2010-01-24 16:29:03 -0500

[ClansRGay]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

TeeKayEff Posted:

Unless you love running ten hour raids to get more than that, 140 scoops in roughly 20something visits is good enough for me.

36 visits (which would be 120 scoops, not 140). For people like me who are only playing Domination this week because of the just-announced theme, the theoretical cap is more likely to be 100.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!