Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

MC Banhammer Posted:

Maybe, maybe not. The cool thing is the results of this theme week will give CZ real data on what works/doesn’t in the game, rather than our ongoing discussion of opinions. So, yay!

What ongoing discussion of opinions? As far as I can tell we’re not allowed to discuss vanilla except for in one thread where suggestions get drowned out in the noise quickly. And I’m definitely not happy about awarding even MORE vanilla.

Imo this is not a step in the right direction when looking for a solution to the vanilla problem, add to that the removal of shields and I don’t see how this would give CZ “real data” as you call it. A solo player makes some more vanilla, great: but he still will not be able to compete with klansmen making 400+ scoops.

Nevertheless it could be fun, we’ll see. I think the main effect will be that it will be nearly impossible to medal for high profile players people love to hate like Pickled male reproductive organbum and myself.

DEAD FAGGOT edited this message on 06/18/2008 2:54AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!