Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Religion Change is a beautiful thing

AIDS woman's genitals

Avatar: 184403 2009-09-17 04:10:15 -0400

Level 69 Troll

show me your zucchini and I'll show you my cugreat timesber :zak:

man-man Posted:

Although… “not to say I believe it. But aspects of the Christian life do seem to be appealing” suggests your reasoning isn’t along the lines of whether god is a possible thing or not, but about ‘the christian life’ ... what’s special about it? What do they do or have that the rest of us couldn’t if we wanted to? (Honest question).

There’s a place I might be going to soon,where most of the community are Christians. And from what I’ve heard it sounds like they have some good community spirit going on there. I know that it’s by no means any kind of paradise. But I might be paying them a visit to see for myself. So really,up until then I’m not committing to anything.

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

Hmm, strength of community spirit doesn’t say a lot about whether their god exists, but I can see why you’d want to fit into such a group if you’re going there for any length of time.

Although, if believing the same thing is a pre-requisite for them to not shun you, they are less nice people than their community spirit would suggest.

AIDS woman's genitals

Level 69 Troll

man-man Posted:

Hmm, strength of community spirit doesn’t say a lot about whether their god exists, but I can see why you’d want to fit into such a group if you’re going there for any length of time.

Although, if believing the same thing is a pre-requisite for them to not shun you, they are less nice people than their community spirit would suggest.

I don’t think it will be required of me? But I don’t know

if it will be frowned upon if I’m not a believer of their faith either? Time will tell.

AIDS CUNT edited this message on 10/13/2010 10:21AM

wtfmcnuggets

Avatar: 104315 Sat Apr 11 13:02:16 -0400 2009

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 40 Troll

i finally grew a male reproductive organ

i tried to join the order of the moose so i could drink at their bar and play bingo but they wanted me to sign something that said i believed in a singular god and i was not a communist so i said **** you Log in to see images!

it’s never worth sacrificing your ideals for a douchebag community. christianity is dumb ****. don’t be dumb, aids woman's genitals. you’re better than that.

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

wtfmcnuggets Posted:

don’t be dumb, aids woman's genitals. you’re better than that.

what the hell is this

AIDS woman's genitals Posted:

I will just leave this here. http://www.gnmagazine.org/issues/gn52/truechristian.htm

Good News Magazine Posted:

Is God now calling the majority of humanity? Most people think so. But if He is, He clearly has not succeeded.

Omniscient, omnipresent and omnipotent… but no e-mail.

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

oh boy morals and ethics

lets talk about trolley cases guys

fembot_

Avatar: 228325 2010-10-14 02:40:07 -0400

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 55 Camwhore

Somehow managed to lower the intelligence level of IDC

Here is what a man named Greg Graffin has to say about this “faith” nonsense:

I would like to point out that, unlike Jesus, Greg Graffin has done some tangibly good things for me. Listening to his lyrics all through high school got me a perfect score on the verbal portion of my SAT. He also provides hope to me by seeing all the ****ed up **** in the world that bothers me so much and not offing himself like a woman's genitals.

But do I bow down and worship this man? No. I genuinely hope you’re coming to your senses by now.

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

fembot_ Posted:

Here is what a man named Greg Graffin has to say about this “faith” nonsense:

I would like to point out that, unlike Jesus, Greg Graffin has done some tangibly good things for me. Listening to his lyrics all through high school got me a perfect score on the verbal portion of my SAT. He also provides hope to me by seeing all the ****ed up **** in the world that bothers me so much and not offing himself like a woman's genitals.

But do I bow down and worship this man? No. I genuinely hope you’re coming to your senses by now.

That was one of the dumbest things I’ve read this week and I had to read about US tax laws the other day. You saying Bad Religion got you a perfect score on the verbal section of the SAT would be like me saying that listening to Dream Theater got me a perfect score on the math section (I didn’t, more like 620, should’ve listened to more DT/Bad Religion I guess).

fembot_

Avatar: 228325 2010-10-14 02:40:07 -0400

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 55 Camwhore

Somehow managed to lower the intelligence level of IDC

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

That was one of the dumbest things I’ve read this week and I had to read about US tax laws the other day. You saying Bad Religion got you a perfect score on the verbal section of the SAT would be like me saying that listening to Dream Theater got me a perfect score on the math section (I didn’t, more like 620, should’ve listened to more DT/Bad Religion I guess).

SHHH I AM TRYING TO HELP AIDS woman's genitals I AM SORRY THAT WAS NOT OBVIOUS. Log in to see images!

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Lee_Harvey_Oswald Posted:

lol didnt fingerz already do the i love jesus gimmick for a while

No, I was going to do that when I got unbanned. Ready?

Peregrine

Avatar: 135742 2011-10-31 19:55:54 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 35 Camwhore

Forumwarz' Pretend Homosexual

sometimes i call my boyfriends dog sadie von poopenstein even though that is not her last name nor does she have one but according to god she doesnt have a soul or something which obviously is incorrect because she is always hungry and if she had no soul how could she feel hunger

Peregrine

Avatar: 135742 2011-10-31 19:55:54 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 35 Camwhore

Forumwarz' Pretend Homosexual

this is a picture of sadie von poopenstein living proof that god doesnt exist

she was lying upside down so i turned the camera upside down to take the picture lol

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

Peregrine Posted:

she was lying upside down so i turned the camera upside down to take the picture lol

IMO, Labrador Retrievers are the best breed of Dog.

Catloaf

Avatar: 183147 2010-04-18 05:32:51 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 4 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

suckin on ma titties like u wanted me callin me all da time check out ma prisy behind

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Personally I like how the article is quick to point out how most Christians are likely not Christians at all. My religious friend says that all who call themselves Christian are, but that would mean 2 people who act in polar opposition to each other or to the Bible can be called Christian an I call that bull****.

I would however like to point out that the articles writer pointed out how mistaken Man can be in his “faith” which must include him. The bible was handed down via oral tradition for hundreds of years and was written by flawed humans before being translated a hundred times. Just how much in it was written by the culture and not by God? Might belief in the Bible as evidence hinder one’s Faith which relies not on proof?

If you are a moral man, ask yourself this. Given the kind and loving God Christianity believes in (Ignoring the wrathful Old Testament God of course), wouldn’t your kind actions and legitimate remorse for wrongdoings (wrongdoings according to your own sense of right and wrong and not a 1600 year old book) be enough to satisfy the requirements of entry to Heaven? If he were to demand worship and ritual which can be mechanically done with no belief or feeling, would that not make him rather vain and petty and not worthy of that very worship?

I personally try to live my life in a way to benefit those around me as best I can and I feel bad when I fail. If there is a God and he punishes me for eternity for not picking a random religion for which I had not enough proof to counter my own reasoning, reasoning and Logic He gave me, let alone the countless people who may have been kind and generous but never even heard of God, Jesus or the Bible… well that God is an bumhole not deserving of the praise he is demanding as blackmail for our eternal souls.

Be a good man no matter what and if you feel the calling, then by all means follow it. But follow it for yourself, not for anyone else.

Malaise

Avatar: 40838 2011-10-31 23:42:35 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trust me. I know edgy!

Peregrine Posted:

I think that picture might provide living proof that Satan does exist.

Dunatis Posted:

AIDS woman's genitals

Level 69 Troll

Dunatis Posted:

Personally I like how the article is quick to point out how most Christians are likely not Christians at all. My religious friend says that all who call themselves Christian are, but that would mean 2 people who act in polar opposition to each other or to the Bible can be called Christian an I call that bull****.

I would however like to point out that the articles writer pointed out how mistaken Man can be in his “faith” which must include him. The bible was handed down via oral tradition for hundreds of years and was written by flawed humans before being translated a hundred times. Just how much in it was written by the culture and not by God? Might belief in the Bible as evidence hinder one’s Faith which relies not on proof?

If you are a moral man, ask yourself this. Given the kind and loving God Christianity believes in (Ignoring the wrathful Old Testament God of course), wouldn’t your kind actions and legitimate remorse for wrongdoings (wrongdoings according to your own sense of right and wrong and not a 1600 year old book) be enough to satisfy the requirements of entry to Heaven? If he were to demand worship and ritual which can be mechanically done with no belief or feeling, would that not make him rather vain and petty and not worthy of that very worship?

I personally try to live my life in a way to benefit those around me as best I can and I feel bad when I fail. If there is a God and he punishes me for eternity for not picking a random religion for which I had not enough proof to counter my own reasoning, reasoning and Logic He gave me, let alone the countless people who may have been kind and generous but never even heard of God, Jesus or the Bible… well that God is an bumhole not deserving of the praise he is demanding as blackmail for our eternal souls.

Be a good man no matter what and if you feel the calling, then by all means follow it. But follow it for yourself, not for anyone else.

Very well put!

I guess we don’t have to worship a God of any particular description. As long as we are living right and doing right by our loved ones around us, what else do we have to do to appease a God? And although I have never read a Bible,I’m p sure it says:

Jesus Posted:

”Split a piece of wood, and I am there. Lift up the stone, and you will find me there.”

I don’t know, but the way I’m interpreting it is; you can find him everywhere. Even in ourselves.

So why go through the whole rigmarole of going to a church every Sunday and outwardly showing that you worship a deity of your choosing…? As long as you believe He does exist,you can worship Him wherever and whenever you want. And if He does indeed exist and is in our hearts,He will know that we have been righteous and kind. And that we have done our best to live right.

I think I’ve started to convince myself that I don’t need to praise Him. But maybe that’s wrong. Maybe this is a test of (not going to say faith!) belief. But atm I’m still torn as whether He does exist. I guess one day it will be revealed to me. (one way or another)

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

AIDS woman's genitals Posted:

I think I’ve started to convince myself that I don’t need to praise Him. But maybe that’s wrong. Maybe this is a test of (not going to say faith!) belief. But atm I’m still torn as whether He does exist. I guess one day it will be revealed to me. (one way or another)

Wouldn’t hold out too much hope of that one; if I’m right, we eventually cease to exist and then there’s no ‘you’ for anything to be revealed to. Kind of a bummer, but in some senses better than most descriptions of heaven that I’ve heard.

I’m all for the good-without-god approach though. Any god that demands praise as a bribe to get into his magical sky-palace isn’t worth praising, and I’d file tests of [belief/faith] in the same category as girls playing mind games and ‘testing’ your commitment with arbitrary bull****; not worth the effort.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!