Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

fembot_ Posted:

Here is what a man named Greg Graffin has to say about this “faith” nonsense:

I would like to point out that, unlike Jesus, Greg Graffin has done some tangibly good things for me. Listening to his lyrics all through high school got me a perfect score on the verbal portion of my SAT. He also provides hope to me by seeing all the ****ed up **** in the world that bothers me so much and not offing himself like a woman's genitals.

But do I bow down and worship this man? No. I genuinely hope you’re coming to your senses by now.

That was one of the dumbest things I’ve read this week and I had to read about US tax laws the other day. You saying Bad Religion got you a perfect score on the verbal section of the SAT would be like me saying that listening to Dream Theater got me a perfect score on the math section (I didn’t, more like 620, should’ve listened to more DT/Bad Religion I guess).

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!